Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 515 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast
Results 11,501 to 11,525 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. The people that "had to have one (or more)" have obtained one. I'm sure market rate is >$1.5K, but that is more than I personally would spend for what is essentially a chapbook.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's why I didn't list a price, I said OFFERS. I had several but they were for trades and I'm not looking for trades.
    I did list it on Kris' FB page for $1550 because I was going by past sales. I also would have entertained offers there. I got a helluva deal on it myself so I'm good either way. I just decided to sell because I didn't like the story. I also don't want to be greedy and was hoping a collector here that was looking for one might want it but no cash offers.
    I'll be interested to see what David thinks when he gets back.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    That's why I didn't list a price, I said OFFERS. I had several but they were for trades and I'm not looking for trades.
    I did list it on Kris' FB page for $1550 because I was going by past sales. I also would have entertained offers there. I got a helluva deal on it myself so I'm good either way. I just decided to sell because I didn't like the story. I also don't want to be greedy and was hoping a collector here that was looking for one might want it but no cash offers.
    He is in Iceland! Doing the same trip I just did pretty much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, just to piggyback my last post I think people are assuming I'm not willing to go under a certain price? I don't recall saying that anywhere. Again, why I said offers. Doesn't mean I won't go under past sales.
    I'm not trying to sound argumentative here, just clarifying. I really do find market trends on SK books fascinating.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Oooo! I didn't know that's where he went! You either! How was it? I plan to go next year as it's been on my bucket list!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Oooo! I didn't know that's where he went! You either! How was it? I plan to go next year as it's been on my bucket list!
    It was the BEST place I have ever been to. My wife and I loved it. Not to derail this thread but if you have a bucket list.... ICELAND NEEDS TO BE ON IT. Just ask David. I helped him with some information to go and have talked to him and he is loving it. It is non stop breathtaking beauty!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will not deny it may be a "short story" I loved it. Meant a lot to me. Cool how some books hit and some miss with different people.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in some of those magazines?

The publisher told me they found some extra copies. Contact me if you're interested
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice dog.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Elevation 1/1 flatsigned.
    If interested please PM with offers. I will send pics to your email, please provide in PM.
    SOLD

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Elevation 1/1 flatsigned.
    If interested please PM with offers. I will send pics to your email, please provide in PM.
    SOLD
    Yeah! Congrats.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A buddy and big collector from Spain has asked me to post an item here on his behalf. Anyone interested in further info can PM me for his email. (I have no stake in this, just doing one of the good guy's a favour).

Doctor Sleep - Cemetery Dance Lettered Edition (Publisher's Copy): $2,600 USD shipped worldwide

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolso View Post
    I’m selling the majority of my collection. This is the 5th installment of about 20 books. There are (or will be) some signed, numbered, remarqued and first editions. Pricing is competitive and fairly firm. It may take a bit before I can respond so you’ll need to be patient with me. I’m not good at grading but have a tendency to use ‘Pristine’, ‘Excellent’, etc. so take a look at the pics I’m posting on the “Dolso Fine Cases” thread to make your own judgement. I’ve sold enough on here that I think there are some that would vouch for me. If you require additional pics, PM me & I’ll get to them as soon as I can. Additional pics will probably go by email instead of posting here. I ship everything UPS, payment is by PayPal F&F. I do charge for shipping.

1) Lot sale of 1st Editions; 11/22/63 (US); Bag of Bones; Borderlands 5; Black House –(it states First Trade Edition but number line starts at ‘2’); all have been carefully read, excellent condition. $60 for all
    2) 11/23/63 1st UK Case (no book), Walnut case with black felt liner, sized to fit the UK 1st , 1964 JFK half-dollar mounted on the spine. $110
    3) American Gods; Neil Gaiman, 1st edition. Pristine condition. $40 SOLD
    4) Anansi Boys; Neil Gaiman, PC copy of the First Limited Edition, signed by Gaiman and Dagmara Matuszak, HILL HOUSE PUBLISHER, absolutely pristine. Still in publishers plastic wrap. $250
    5) Black House/Talisman Gift set. DMG limited #2608/3500; signed by Peter Straub & Rick Berry; perfect condition – don’t think they’ve ever been out of the case. $105 SOLD
    6) Blockade Billy Set. (CD & Scribner w/ card) firsts; CD Edition still wrapped with card. Both books in excellent condition. $70
    7) Bloodlines; Lettered ’CC’; Contains Richard Mathesons 1974 ‘Dracula’ screen adaptation, ‘I am Legend’ and other Vampire stories; signed by Matheson, Dawidiziak, Ray Bradbury, Mick Garris and others. In publishers red wood tray case as issued (lid slightly warped). Pristine condition. $475
    8) Bloodlines; Limited #288/500, signed by Matheson and Dawidiziak, in publishers black slipcase as issued. Pristine. $140
    9) Borderlands 5; Trade edition; Contains ‘Stationary Bike’ by King. In brodart protector. Pristine. $25
    10) Century’s Best Horror Fiction; CD. Two book set with the best horror short story of each year from 1901 to 2000. Includes, among others, HG Wells, Stephen King, HP Lovecraft, Robert Bloch, Algernon Blackwood. $150
    11) Book of Horrors; CD first, Limited #445/1000; signed (not by King); includes Kings “Little Green Gods of Agony”, pristine condition. $220
    12) Christine PS Publishing, Limited #694/750, signed by the 4 contributors and a facsimile sig by King, 30th Anniversary Edition. Excellent, pristine, as new. $215 SOLD
    13) COLORADO KID; #119/150; signed by King, Ardai and Chadborne. With as issued case. pristine condition. $375
    14) The original art by Harrison Ryan used for my Dead Zone engraving. (This is not the art for the King publications. This is the art used to engrave my cases). $50
    15) Lot sale of 1st Editions; Desperation; 1st, Cell 1st, Blaze 1st, Christine 1st (price clipped); Dark Half 1st; $50 for all.
    16) DESPERATION; DMG Gift Edition w/ errata sheet. Pristine. $75
    17) DT I: GUNSLINGER; 1st edition, 2nd printing; previous owners inscription. Slight chipping on dj. 2 sm tears. $210
    18) DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS; first. Pristine condition. $110
    19) DT IV: WIZARD AND GLASS; UK Limited #50/500, Hodder/Sutton, signed. Pristine condition. $420
    20) DT VI: Song of Susanna; DMG first, Excellent condition $20
    21) DT VII: THE DARK TOWER; Signed Limited (Artist Edition), signed by artist. Excellent condition. $70
    ....Bump....
    www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone wanna match a Sleeping Beauties with portfolio? I have one for sale. Also have this super nice Night Shift case if anyone is looking

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 6 UK Stephen King 1st/1st trade ed's for sale, all are as new.

PM me with reasonable offer if interested..
    (No I don't have asking prices)

Tommyknockers
    Rose Madder (both states)
    Bag of Bones
    Hearts in atlantis
    11-22-63
    Revival

I also have (for sale) an extra 1st/1st grant artist ed of Song of Susannah, as new.
    I also have (for sale) a UK 1st/1st S/L'd of Sleeping Beauties, as new, zero flaws.
    I also have (for sale) an extra US 1st/1st flatsigned "Insomnia", as new.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a fine Christine s/l dustjacket if anyone wants to make an offer.

Traveler stm08007 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I wouldn’t know what these are going for at the moment so if anyone knows, and then I can maybe make a sensible offer
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I wouldn’t know what these are going for at the moment so if anyone knows, and then I can maybe make a sensible offer
    You can buy them for 30 dollars from the Donald M. Grant website.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Link? It's my understanding Christine Dust Jackets were sold out a long time ago...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Link? It's my understanding Christine Dust Jackets were sold out a long time ago...
    No, its been out of stock for a few years now. It shows on the website but if you add to cart, it shows this:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/produc...ed-dustjacket/

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    No, its been out of stock for a few years now. It shows on the website but if you add to cart, it shows this:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/produc...ed-dustjacket/

Mulleins
    I thought I bought one or two just a short while ago, but then I looked in my records and it was 7/12/16 when I placed that order. Time is a son of a bitch.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Hello everyone. I don't list much, but I figured I would list a couple items. All books are very fine and unread, all if they have jackets are Mylar wrapped. Pricing includes shipping and insurance if order is over $100.00 and you are in the US. International buyers would pay for shipping, though I would have to figure that out. Any questions please ask and I can email you pictures. Thank you

The Shining CD gift edition with slipcase $160.00
    The Talisman Grant gift edition with slipcase $230.00
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Going to list my signed Under the Dome on eBay tomorrow unless someone here is interested. It’s the deluxe edition with the cards. Signed at B&N in Atlanta during his tour. $250 PayPal F&F please. It’s unread. And the cover has had a cover on it since I got it home. Pictures can be emailed.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale - Accepting offers

PM if your interested in anything shown in the pic below, BTW Tommyknockers is full gold no chipping (flaking).
    Most of what you see are signed AE's except for the last two on the right are signed by author

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 461 of 515 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 ... LastLast