Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 515 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I wasn't kidding. Copy #307 for sale.
    The first person to offer (and pay) $750 will get the book and an extra "The Mist" Snow-globe I have laying around. I bought several dozen of the globes when the DVD was released. I knew the Managers at the two nearby Blockbusters and I bought every globe they had. The poor unwitting customers never got one.

My Snow-Globe is right side up, though!!!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Default Trying to Build an Online Store

MODs, if this is in the wrong section or inappropriate, please feel free to move or delete it.

That said, I'm trying to build an online store from the ground up using Zen Cart's platform. This is a new experience for me, and with limited html / programming skills, it's going to take awhile to figure out.

I've set up the basic structure, integrated the USPS shipping calculator, integrated PayPal, and added 25 items just to get thing started.

If anyone here would like to visit, the store is located at http://www.iowabob.com/storefront.

I'm aware of blank pages, mssing logos and cosmetic refinements that need to be made. At the moment, I'm really just looking for feedback to see if the store is even working for anyone besides me.

If you do visit, I'd appreciate comments or feedback either here or by PM.

Thanks!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I see it. Looks good.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Iowabob, I've seen your store and it looks good!!!!! For whatever it is worth, even though it does cost a few bucks, Ebay offers pretty easy Storefront options. I had one for awhile and it worked out great. No "programming needed" I was up and running in a 1/2 hour or so. Plus you get much more exposure.

Nevertheless, you're set-up looks great!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey iowabob, if you have a Mist snow globe, I call dibs.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Hey iowabob, if you have a Mist snow globe, I call dibs.
    Sadly, rumor has it there is a "Call-Back" for TMSG's for "Stunt" roles. We "TMSG" owners should know more in the morning. Right now, TMSG is "tripping the light fantastic" with TH20SG in Scottsdale. Paris Hilton is rumored to be in attendance!!!!!!!! He may get lucky!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

May?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    May?
    Well, a true gentleman, like TMSG, never, ever, will kiss and tell!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

It does look very good!. The only comment I can add is looking at the home page, the tittles under the image of each item is rather small. I had a little difficulty in reading them. I compared it with Camelot's site and theirs are much more legible. Maybe the font size can be increased a little or is it the color of the lettering?. Not sure if it is because of my browser either.

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    ... the tittles under the image of each item is rather small. I had a little difficulty in reading them. I compared it with Camelot's site and theirs are much more legible. Maybe the font size can be increased a little ...
    Thanks for your input. I was able to increase the font size in the left and right side boxes. I'll try to do the same in the center column tomorrow morning. For now, I gotta get some sleep!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

looks really really good and professional.
    you should set up a consignment page, and allow others to post their stuff... for a commission of course.

how do you plan on marketing the page to get it up in the search engine listings?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing you are going to put a nice header/log at the top togive unique identity to your site?

thanks for stopping by really doesn't work for me as a page title... maybe as a footer...

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    looks really really good and professional.
    you should set up a consignment page, and allow others to post their stuff... for a commission of course.

how do you plan on marketing the page to get it up in the search engine listings?...
    No marketing plans at the moment. Right now, my goal is just to develop an understanding of how Zen Cart works. Once that's accomplished, I'll be helping a neighbor set up an online store for his business.

My long-term plan is to establish the store for items including but not limited to Stephen King books. At the moment, I'm just listing duplicate King items and using the TDT members as guinea pigs to see if the thing even works.

I'm not sure how a conignment page mght work, but it's definitely something I'd consider doing for other TDT members. The main drawback that I can see would be not having items physically here in order to photograph and assess their condition when creating the listing. Anyone have comments on how a consignment section might work, and if there is any interest in participating by members here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I'm guessing you are going to put a nice header/log at the top togive unique identity to your site?

thanks for stopping by really doesn't work for me as a page title... maybe as a footer...
    Yup, trying to find an image or logo to go with it. The stuff at the top was generic, and I'm still trying to figure out how to replace and/or edit it to something more appropriate.

Thanks to all who have visied and been kind enough to comment on my initial efforts. I'll keep working on it, and adding additional items as time permits.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Desperation Remarque

For Sale:
    #10 of 19 numbered EXQUISITE painted remarques from Don Maitz. This remarque is inside a copy (on the title page no less) of the Grant Gift Edition of Desperation. It is slipcased and ready to sit on YOUR shelf. It's a beautifully rendered piece that looks better in person than it does in this computer screen. Don't you want to be able to look at it any hour of the day instead of having to wait for your computer to come on and hope the connection is good today in order to see it? Included with the book is the preliminary sketch Don made before putting pen and brush to paper.

Art is just one of those things that if you like it, you like it, and if you don't, it's just not worth messing with. I really like this one. It's a really simple piece that doesn't have a whole lot going on that makes your eye wander over it, it's not bloody and gross like several of the other remarques that were done in that series, and it's doesn't have that creepy vibe that one or two of the remarques had. Desperation is a really gross and disgusting book and has many creepy moments within various scenes, so for Don to take something like the examination of one of the can-tah sculpture/rock carvings and make this little scene of it really was pretty cool. Or at least I thought so.

There are no bumped or otherwise damaged corners to the book or slipcase, and no other damageto the rest of the book or slipcase either. I also have to say that Desperation was one of those rare cases where the Gift Edition (which is what this copy is, a remarqued Gift Edition, #10 in a series of 19 remarques done by Don Maitz) was actually nicer looking than the Limited Edition.

Now for the cost. What does this baby cost? I will make it very simple. From my door to yours, well packed, insured for the FULL value, bubblewrapped well enough to protect it from damage should it experience a Kong like fall from the Empire State Building, ALL of this and the book for only $600. PM me if you are interested. Or I'll be forced to list it on ebay where the price won't be less, and the shipping won't be free.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice wee store.
    From a SEO point of view, i would recommend you to put it in http://www.iowabob.com/ and not in the "storefront" folder.
    You should also edit a few things, and that includes the meta title & description of it (it is NOT indexed yet by google). The meta title of the HP is VERY important.

I did submit it for Google to browsing it and indexing it :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a S/L Legacies for sale. PM me if interested.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I HAVE A FEW SIGNED KING BOOKS ON EBAY AS WELL AS A FEW OTHER THINGS. HERES THE LINK. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK,
    SIMON
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

CLICK "SEE OTHER ITEMS" TO VIEW ALL items for sale when you get to this ebay page.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

oops - screw up
    Geoff

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I HAVE A FEW SIGNED KING BOOKS ON EBAY AS WELL AS A FEW OTHER THINGS. HERES THE LINK. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK,
    SIMON
    SGC, I don't see a letter on your lettered Riding the Bullet; is it a PC (I don't see that either) or something else?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The listing has been pulled.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still seeing it John; listed June 13 @ 10:32. Re-listed? It looks good except for the missing letter!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default how much for the liseys story proof?

How much for the liseys story proof?

also heres the link to my riding the bullet lettered http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    SIMON
    SGC, I don't see a letter on your lettered Riding the Bullet; is it a PC (I don't see that either) or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Bump ...
    Still for sale
    Lisey's Story UK proof 44/100 no slipcase
    UK Blackhouse sampler
    He Is Legend TOR proof

Joe Hill
    The Saved Ps Publishing un-signed
    Looking Glass Cemetery Dance signed by Hill & others

Gunslinger Born comic number one signed by Peter David
    Dark Tower Sketch Book signed by Peter David, Jae Lee, Richard Isanove, Robin Furth, Chris Eliopoulos

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default PC copy

Hi,
    Its a PC copy.

Quote Originally Posted by George at Ramstein View Post
    SIMON

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

sgc1999, please don't come to the site with anything but pleasure and joy.
    You have not "vetted" yourself (yet), to the members. Likely you are an amiable chap, but make friends here before you upset people.
    One 'advisement'.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking book SGC, hadn't seen a PC lettered of the Riding the Bullet yet. Hey, if you happen to have any The Mist snow-globes I can broker a deal for you (heh heh).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 515 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast