2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421
Results 10,501 to 10,512 of 10512

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

I have Talisman S/L #294, but the slipcase is spotted. You may be able to swap out for the unsigned slipcase. I think they are identical. e-mail for pics.
    I also have Desperation #698 in mint condition (original owner).

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

tbone, once you have 5 posts, you will be able to send and receive private messages. Welcome to the site, but please be aware that members occasionally are leery of purchasing from someone who is new to the boards.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    I have Talisman S/L #294, but the slipcase is spotted. You may be able to swap out for the unsigned slipcase. I think they are identical. e-mail for pics.
    I also have Desperation #698 in mint condition (original owner).
    The gift and signed slipcases are NOT the same either...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler tbone will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the note. I was trying to respond to posts on the items wanted page, not list my items for general sale. Also, thanks for the correction on Talisman. I'd been wondering whether I could buy a gift edition and swap out the case. Oh well. This is the first limited book in my collection and I was a young and stupid teenager with no idea how to care for a rare book.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    999: New Stories of Horror S/L. Cemetery Dance production from 1999. This is the leatherbound book with gold stamping in a slipcase. Many authors, including KING, Joyce Carol Oates, Neil Gaiman, Joe R. Landsdale, Thomas M. Disch, William Peter Blatty, Ramsey Campbell, F. Paul Wilson, T.E.D. Klein, F. Paul Wilson, and others. Actual numbered copy (not PC). Signed by all except King and Oates. Fine condition (just been sitting on my shelf for 15 years or so). $185

Dark Forces 25th Anniversary Edition: S/L. Lonely Road Books (imprint of Cemetery Dance), 2006. Lavish traycased production of the original Kirby McCauley (ed.) classic horror anthology. Copy #283 of 300. Featuring stories from Stephen King (The Mist), Robert Bloch, Ray Bradbury, Joyce Carol Oates, Ramsey Campbell, Charles L. Grant, Richard & Richard Christian Matheson, and many more. Over two dozen illustrations, along with six color plates tipped into each book, and a full-color dust jacket featuring artwork by Bernie Wrightson. Signed by the editor and all the artists (not signed by King). Fine as New. $200

Prices include priority insured shipping in the U.S.
    I'll accept $175 for each, or $340 for both.

BOTH SOLD.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We just got a copy of the ARC/proof of THE OUTSIDER. For some reason I can't post a picture--obviously I've been away too long--but here's a brief description:

Stephen King

THE OUSIDER
    Scribner, [May] 2018.

Advance reading copy (ARC, uncorrected proof) of the first edition. A Very Good copy: shows overall handling and light wear; small crease at front lower-right corner, slight bumps to top and base of spine. Spine is unlined. Palin printed (blue) pre-publication wraps.

Notes:
    I haven't seen one of these offered before, so don't have a baseline or comp. Feel free to drop me a note with an offer, and/or to respond with a suggested price.

**SOLD!

Weedeater WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold WeDealInLead is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

The Shining gift edition. Subterranean Press. Fine condition. It comes with the sketchbook. $130 shipped. $120 if the buyer can wait until Saturday February 24th when I'll be in Detroit.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]

Figured it out. Here's the pic for the post above.

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz is on a distinguished road

Default Proofs

[IMG]p[/IMG]

A couple interesting SK proofs for sale. Dark Masques, asking $45, and the Tor proof of He Is Legend, asking $35. Both near fine. $75 for the pair, shipping included. Please pm if interested.

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Figured it out. Here's the pic for the post above.
    That's nice!
    I am guessing Richard Chizmar, Bev & Ari will all have one soon if not already recieved
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim Priest is just really nice Priest is just really nice Priest is just really nice Priest is just really nice Priest is just really nice Priest's Avatar

My Mood
    Asleep
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks!

Me is going on a journey, and therefore I need some funds to be available.
    Gonna sell a couple of books - and start with a few Dark Tower S/L

The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three #PC Fine/Fine $999
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands #PC Fine/Fine $499
    The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass #PC Fine/Fine $599
    The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah #PC Fine/Fine $399

The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla #101 Fine/Fine $399
    The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah #101 Fine/Fine $399
    The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower #101 Fine/Fine $399

*ON HOLD*
    => Info & Collection <=

Looking for UK 1/1 of Heros & Best served cold from Abercrombie - not anymore ;D

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L in F/NF condition. $650 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 421 of 421 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421