Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 515 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Guys,
    still need some space // i am awaiting already new books and my SO denied any request for additional shelfs ;D
    So I have to get rid of my doubles

Joyland // still in publishers packing
    F/F S/L => $280

GRRM - A clash of kings
    S/L F/F Publishers copy => $480

You robbing me!!! thats below the publishers price.

---

Centipede Salems Lot Gift
    // Still in Shrinkwrap F/F
    => Not sure on this one - prices vary , if you are interested lets talk'bout it

Green Mile
    Gift Edition F/F => 160

Little Sisters of Eluria, The
    Artist Edition => 180
    F/F

2014/09/26
    Drop prices and removed sold once

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to sell my 'Cemetery Dance It gift-edition', $400 shipped anywhere around the world.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

EDIT: Found and bought.

This is a long shot, but what the heck...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I picked up three S/L HC books from Ronald Malfi the other day. They're all designated as #83, but unfortunately the eBay seller had already recently sold AFTER THE FADE #83...ssoooo, if you happen to be the lucky owner of AFTER THE FADE #83, I'd sure like to take it off your hands and fill out this now glaring hole in the Malfi group.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC Duplicate Sale - Lower Prices on select items!

- S/L Doctor Sleep: $500.00 (F/F)
    - S/L IT: $800.00 (F/F)

- S/L Joyland w/Collector Slipcase: $300.00 SOLD
    - IT Gift Edition: $275.00 SOLD

Paypal Gift. Shipping Included in US!

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Taking offers on the lot until I can sit down and do a price list; get it cheaper now

Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know.

Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie
    Stephen King Bobble-head
    Letters from Hell PC copy
    The Dead Zone by Easton Press 1st Printing w/SKC slipcase
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
    Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
    Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990
    Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
    The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition)
    Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related)
    Masques II (Not signed by King but King related)

CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

We've got a nice batch of Cemetery Dance magazines available; figured that I'd post 'em here for Best Offers before we list on eBay. All are in solid, clean, unmarked condition, showing some light handling and wear. PM me if interested.

#58 (Charles L. Grant Tribute Issue)
    #61 (Peter Straub Special Issue)
    #62 (William Peter Blatty Special Issue)
    #64 (Bentley Little Special Issue)
    #65 (Graham Masterton Special Issue; 2 copies)

Also included is a set of blue lines (pre-publication version) of Volume Two, Issue Two (Spring, 1990). This one shows some age, and wear (as expected), and--also as expected--is all in blue, and is unbound.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,

Looking to sell a copy of the S/L The Stand (coffin box edition).

The coffin box has 1 nick on the interior (when lid is closed you can't see it), but otherwise in great condition.
    The book is in great condition nothing wrong with it except for some loss of the gold gilding on the edges of the page block (pic upon request).

Please PM me with offers, I need to raise some cash so it will go to the highest bidder.

Thank you.
    RAY
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Hey all,

The coffin box has 1 nick on the interior (when lid is closed you can't see it), but otherwise in great condition.
    The book is in great condition nothing wrong with it except for some loss of the gold gilding on the edges of the page block (pic upon request).

Please PM me with offers, I need to raise some cash so it will go to the highest bidder.

Thank you.
    RAY
    I don't suppose you'd take one of my children in lieu of payment??
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Lol.. nope two of my own already... I am done!!!

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for $1300 PP gift for the below listed S/L The Stand coffin edition #445.
    Assuming you are in the US. If outside of the US please figure for additional shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    Taking offers on the lot until I can sit down and do a price list; get it cheaper now

Getting rid of my collection pics are in http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...625&ppuser=776 for most books if you got questions or need more pics let me know.

DT 1st edition I-VII: DT I is second printing and in SKC slipcase, DT IV is flat signed from 2008 DC event and in SKC slipcase, DT VII is AE, all others are regular 1st editions
    Cat Skull w/SK signature that was allegedly a prop in original Pet Sematary movie
    Stephen King Bobble-head
    Letters from Hell PC copy
    The Dead Zone by Easton Press 1st Printing w/SKC slipcase
    SOD II S/L # 634 w/remarque (Skull signed by GC)
    Borderlands 5 S/L #127 w/slipcase
    PostScripts 2007 Number 10 S/L King and Hill #N/A
    Cycle of the Werewolf (first edition, dust cover in bad shape)
    Fantasy and Science Fiction S/L Dec 1990
    Complete set of Fantasy and Science Fiction Gunslinger story plus The Years Finest Fantasy volume 2(first time gunslinger story appeared in HC)
    The Best American Short Stories DELUXE LIMITED EDITION 1 OF 26 /2007 (This is a rare 1 of 26 rebinding unsanctioned limited edition)
    Dark bones with holographic cover and slip case (Not signed by King but King related)
    Masques II (Not signed by King but King related)

CotW is in good condition but the dust cover is torn in places and edges are worn, the years finest fantasy vol II Book dust cover is worn around the edges and has a few small tears, F&SF 2 have mailing lables, 2 do not, one had one but its gone the glue is still visible.there is a small notch on the first few pages of the 1978 volume.
    added DT 1st books, dont know how I left it off must not really want to sell lol but I must so they're on the list now

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I'm looking for $1300 PP gift for the below listed S/L The Stand coffin edition #445.
    Assuming you are in the US. If outside of the US please figure for additional shipping.
    This is a GREAT deal and I was going to take it had some shitty news not come my way
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Hi all, I need to raise some money for medical expenses so as much as I don't want to sell here's what I have:

The Green Mile Proofs #'s 2,3,4 & 5. -$775.00

Bag of Bones Manuscript in good to very good condition -$246.00

Joyland First Edition Signed. -$159.00

Joyland Gift Edition. -$123.00

Mr. Mercedes Proof. -$393.00

Please PM if interested,
    Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone need a Misery proof? I got my box from David yesterday and when I went to add my purchases to my spreadsheet, I realized that I already had one.

(I do NOT have a problem. I do NOT have a problem. I do NOT have a problem. )

This is the one David was selling with the spot. It appears to have never been read. Just looking for the $75 I paid for it. Will take PP Gift. Buyer pays shipping. Pics available upon request.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Brian Aldiss
    Joanne Harris
    Joe Hill
    Richard Christian Matheson

FOUR FOR FANTASY
    PS Publishing, 2013.
    First edition, first printing. Signed to the title page by Brian Aldiss, Joanne Harris, Joe Hill, Richard Christian Matheson and editor Peter Crowther; a second signature by Hill on the page preceding his story. A fine copy in illustrated boards, sans jacket as issued.

Issued for the 2013 World Fantasy Con; all signatures were obtained there. Reprints, among others, Hill's "Pop Art." Included is a second, unsigned copy of the book, also fine.

$100 shipped to all US addresses.

Joe Hill

GUNPOWDER
    PS Publishing, 2008.
    First edition, first printing, "jacketed hardcover" state: #121/300 numbered copies signed by Joe Hill. A fine copy in fine jacket.

I think Pete Crowther mentioned here a few weeks ago that Joe would (eventually) be writing more in this series. This is the first, so when and if, you'd have a number to ask Pete and Nicky to match.

$50 shipped to all US addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post

Joe Hill

GUNPOWDER
    PS Publishing, 2008.
    First edition, first printing, "jacketed hardcover" state: #121/300 numbered copies signed by Joe Hill. A fine copy in fine jacket.

I think Pete Crowther mentioned here a few weeks ago that Joe would (eventually) be writing more in this series. This is the first, so when and if, you'd have a number to ask Pete and Nicky to match.

$50 shipped to all US addresses.
    Sold!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you! ^^^

John F. Kennedy Shining19 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Pensive

Thanks for finding a copy for me as well! You are awesome mkberger! ^^^

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Prices Lowered!
    Joyland Signed First $150.00
    Green Mile Proofs 2,3,4,5 $725.00
    Bag of Bones Manuscript black taped spine $225.00
    Joyland Gift Edition $115.00
    Me. Mercedes Proof $365.00

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD!!!

Hey all just giving this a bump... I really need to move this book (have some med bills to cover)...

For anyone that takes this book today I will sell it for $1100 (PP GIFT)!!!

If you want to see pics of the flaws please send me your email.

Thank you.
    RAY

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me or is that a great price?

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great opportunity for someone!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Doctor Sleep US SL

Doctor Sleep US for sale paypal gift $550

UK based will cover 50% of postage.

Cheers Dave

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Is it just me or is that a great price?
    I paid 1550 almost a year ago! No flaws but still!!! Great price!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 515 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast