2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425
Results 10,601 to 10,607 of 10607

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Raised to Give Up Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for fine copies of 20th Century Ghosts and Heart-shaped Box (unsigned), if you got 'em.
    Reilly: "Hey, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."

George: "Oh, yeah, Reilly? Well, the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!"

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

BlackHouse S/L #153 - 325$ shipped (PP F&F)
    Mint condition w/ no damage
    PM if interested
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I'm looking for fine copies of 20th Century Ghosts and Heart-shaped Box (unsigned), if you got 'em.
    Those are rare
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Raised to Give Up Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's what I've found.
    Reilly: "Hey, George, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp."

George: "Oh, yeah, Reilly? Well, the jerk store called, and they're running out of you!"

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Bag of Bones signed ARC

$275 US Shipped (Paypal friends and family) OBO

Book has slight lean from being read, and a couple small crinkles. Not in terrible shape at all, but not perfect either.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale (PM interest or for more info and pictures):

Night Shift NEL UK 1/1 in great condition. Tanning to page block but otherwise a very nice copy $1250
    The Stand NEL UK 1/1 tanning to page block, pencil writing on inside of front cover as pictured. Dustjacket has closed tear on the back and edgewear $550
    Wizard & Glass UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L #449/500 in slipcase as issued. Unread and very fine $625
    Under the Dome UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L #118/500 in slipcase with postcards as issued. Unread and very fine $400
    The Shining CD Gift Edition with Remarque by Don Maitz (choice of 2 Remarques) $225

Shipping in the UK is free. Overseas shipping at cost
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:

Revival - 1st/1st - Signed
    In the CD slipcase
    Book/Dustjacket/slipcase in Fine/Fine/Fine condition (in Mylar cover)

PM me with offers.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 425 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 423 424 425