Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 515 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I have an extra 1st UK Black House (white cover) in Fine condition if anyone need it.

Asking $30 shipped ( in the US). Thanks.

Edit: This book is now Sold

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

There is 5 UK 1/1 brand new copies of Liseys Story at a local book store here and they are priced at $11.99. I can pick one up for anyone who collects UK 1/1's
    Unfortunately, I'm in Canada so to ship properly it will cost $14 to US. Slightly less in Canada. Shipping on additional books is only $5 approx though . Still $26 for a brand new copy might be worth it to somebody. I'd be happy to pick one up for anyone who might be interested.
    I also found 1/1 copies of Danse Macabre and Pet Semetary. Both have a bump to a corner but will sell for reasonable price ($30 each?) if anyone is interested. PM me.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

selling the other leather UK Danse Macabre from that private collection I acquired a while back. Listed it high for ebay, but am open to reasonable offers from anyone here. PM me.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stephen-King-DANS...d=p3911.c0.m14

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    selling the other leather UK Danse Macabre from that private collection I acquired a while back. Listed it high for ebay, but am open to reasonable offers from anyone here. PM me.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Stephen-King-DANS...d=p3911.c0.m14
    I bought the other one and I think it's a nice addition to any collection!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I have 2 tickets for sale to the UTD tour in Sarasota Florida on Nov 16th for sale for $60 shipped.

I purchased them as a gift for a friend. The tickets includes 1 voucher for a signed book. Just my bad luck that they forgot to include the voucher with the tickets when they mailed them to me. The manager I talked to refuses to resend them out to me and I am told will be in will-call for pick up when they show their tickets. So as it is, i am not gifting it my friend and selling them without the guarantee of the voucher in hand. Tickets are for Seat numbers Row 16 #25 and row 16 #26. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I have 2 tickets for sale to the UTD tour in Sarasota Florida on Nov 16th for sale for $60 shipped.

I purchased them as a gift for a friend. The tickets includes 1 voucher for a signed book. Just my bad luck that they forgot to include the voucher with the tickets when they mailed them to me. The manager I talked to refuses to resend them out to me and I am told will be in will-call for pick up when they show their tickets. So as it is, i am not gifting it my friend and selling them without the guarantee of the voucher in hand. Tickets are for Seat numbers Row 16 #25 and row 16 #26. Thanks.
    PM sent

My Mood
    Stressed

Bump.

Tickets for the Sarasota event are still available if anyone needs them.

Edit: tickets sold

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT IV-VII and LOSE # 464 and Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance #464 (will contact CD to transfer order to your name) DT III #1067 $2650 for all Sold to divemaster I'll miss them for the time being I will not be selling the rest of my books, thanks ev1

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    DT IV-VII and LOSE # 464 and Stephen King's The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance #464 (will contact CD to transfer order to your name) DT III #1067 $2650 for all
    PM sent.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry you had to sell them, EMM, but Congrats, divemaster, on your new acquisition!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A few more items for sale from my closet:

Whispers S/L $200

He is Legend S/L $205 #469

($50 sold as set): Viking Gunslinger with number line down to 1. A true first from Viking
    Viking Drawing of the Three number line down to 2. 2nd printing

Condition: Gunslinger Looks read but very little wear from it. Jacket unclipped placed in Brodart, a couple small marks on jacket (nice copy for the $)
    Drawing of the three small bump to bottom right hand corner and a couple small creases in the jacket but with it being a black jacket and in Brodart cover it’s really hard to see any issues with the unclipped jacket.

PM if interested.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I still really love the Viking reissues. I bought them all back when they came out, before I really started collecting (therefore, I had no clue about stuff like 1st editions and # lines and such). Your post led me to check them for the first time and it turns out DT1 is a 1st/2nd, and DT2-4 are all 1st/1sts. What's the value of such a set, all in VG+/NF condition?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have two books available, $30 shipped for each (within North America, international at cost).

Carrie - SK Library red leather copy. In just about fine condition.

Girl Next Door (Ketchum) w/ intro by King - trade HC. Again, just about fine condition.

Want to move these fairly fast, so I'll sell both for $50 shipped.

Anyone? Anyone?? Pm me!

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

End of September bump.

$2750 Skeleton Crew Lettered - SOLD
    $2750 Danse Macabre Lettered
    $2000 From A Buick 8 Lettered
    $700 Plant II Unsigned Proof
    $700 Plant III Unsigned Proof
    $1000 Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Signed/Limited
    $1000 Christine Signed/Limited
    $850 Regulators Signed/Limited (Small bump to corner of box)
    $450 Secretary of Dreams Signed/Limited
    $700 Eyes of the Dragon Signed/Limited
    $500 Quietly Now Lettered

$1450 Secretary of Dreams I Lettered
    $1450 Secretary of Dreams II Lettered

$4000 Dark Tower III-VII, LSOE, LSOE AE, Desperation, Black House (All #747)

Along the Path of the Beam kacod is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

GREAT KING and HILL COLLECTION TO BE SOLD

Well, I think the time has finally come. I have reached a point in my collection where anything I buy to add to it is going to be ridiculously expensive. Plus the wife and I are looking to adopt and that costs a real pretty penny. I look at my books now and they look like a monument to my selfishness. I am 95% sure I want to try to sell it all but want to sleep one more night on it.

If I do, I will give everyone here a week or so of first dibs. I will post a list by the end of this week, but to give you a rough idea, I have everything except (note I collect US versions only, with the exception of Colorado Kid – no UKs): My Pretty Pony Stainless Steel, The Plant 1-3,FireStarter Asbestos in the S/L, and DT 1-3 in the S/L.

I have matching #60 in DT 4-7, LSOE. I have Lettered Buick 8, Dolan’s, Green Mile, Regulators, Skeleton Crew, and Talisman (not PC/ publisher’s copy) in addition to their S/L and gift editions, if they had one. If I did not list a Lettered I don’t have it (but I do have the S/L). I have the Colorado Kid in all states, but two of the traycase are PC’s, the only ones in my collection (that are UK or PC).

I have all of the trade firsts (including F or NF copies of the early Doubledays). I have almost every state of the US proofs, you can look and see what I don’t have under a posting on SK proofs I made maybe 2 months ago, or it might have been in “items wanted”. I bought that recent tall Night Shift proof on Ebay (it does have some soiling on the covers but is not in near as bad a shape as was discussed on this site), along with Ned Dameron’s manuscript copy of The Wastelands. I had a cool wooden traycase made for that.

I want to be clear this is not going to be a fire sale; I will try to get what I paid for them at least. Some will be great deals because that’s what I got. Some I bought more recently will reflect more recent pricing. I will ship worldwide and insure at actual costs. Initially, at least, I want to avoid PayPal if at all possible, but we can talk about that.

…and no magazines. It’s a great collection of US firsts, limiteds, and proofs.

I have a great Joe Hill collection too, all of his Lettereds (a “B” HSB), 20th Century Ghosts in the slipcase, several mags with first appearances of stories, all the chapbooks. Do not yet have in hand the Lettered Locke and Key from SubT Press, but I will get them in matching letters.

I am going to post this in 4 places: Intriguing Sales, Collectible Classifieds, and 2 Joe Hill threads. The managers may move or delete some if they don’t like me doing that, no problem. I will post the lists in Collectible Classifieds only, OK?

What you folks don’t take either goes to Ebay or consignment, I have to crunch some numbers before I decide. Sorry for the long post, but a lot of this stuff will interest you guys.

Last thing: remember I reserve the right to wake up tomorrow, and use the late, great Gilda Radner’s line: “never mind.”

---Kyle.

My Mood
    Stressed

Best of luck in your decision, Kyle. Whatever it might be. It's a difficult decision to be sure.

For sale, I have a Near Fine Bachman Books 1st/1st. Asking $145 including Domestic Media Mail. Dustjacket is in Near Fine condition. Some wear to flap area, as pictured. Book is in Near Fine also. No issues, boards a little dusty. Feel free to email me for more pictures.

More photos here:
    http://img246.imageshack.us/i/corner1.jpg/
    http://img12.imageshack.us/i/dsc03687i.jpg/
    http://img41.imageshack.us/i/corner2m.jpg/

Country
    Country Flag

That's one of the few I still need to complete my set of US 1st/1sts... tempting, so tempting would you consider shipping to Europe as well?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Bachman 1st!

Kyle, I'm deleting the post in the Joe Hill thread as you mentioned we might. This is the correct thread for the listing and related discussion. Sorry to hear you may sell your collection, however I wish you the best of luck if you do.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That's one of the few I still need to complete my set of US 1st/1sts... tempting, so tempting would you consider shipping to Europe as well?
    Not a problem, will PM you.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kacod View Post
    Last thing: remember I reserve the right to wake up tomorrow, and use the late, great Gilda Radner’s line: “never mind.”

---Kyle.
    Hope you do, Kyle!!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Am selling. Will post by Friday. AND EVERYONE STOP SAYING YOU'RE SORRY! I'm not, this has become an obsession, I need to let it go!

---kyle.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

AND EVERYONE STOP SAYING YOU'RE SORRY! ---kyle.
    I'm not sorry. If it works best for you that is Ka.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Am selling. Will post by Friday. AND EVERYONE STOP SAYING YOU'RE SORRY! I'm not, this has become an obsession, I need to let it go!

---kyle.
    I wish you luck

now hand over the HSB Lettered

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice inertia1215 is on a distinguished road inertia1215's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2 Joe Hill signed books!

I have 2 signed Joe Hill books i'm trying to get rid of, figured I'd throw them out here before eBay.

20th Century Ghosts & 2nd Edition HSB from Sub Press. I'll attach some pics, send me an offer. Will include VERY GOOD packing & shipping to the Continental US. Both unread, VF condition.

Last edited by inertia1215; 10-15-2009 at 01:10 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    In a book,in a box,high upon a shelf
    In a locked a guarded vault
    Are things I keep only for myself
    Its your fate,but its not your fault

Country
    Country Flag

OK here we go, I am going to post everything I’m selling in 4 parts:
    1. SK first trade editions
    2. SK US proofs/ARCs
    3. SK Limited Editions
    4. Joe Hill Collection
    Just so you know, my name is Kyle Cooke, O.D. I am an optometrist living in Mansfield, TX. I own my own business – Mansfield Vision Center – which you can visit at www.mansfieldvision.com. This is not a plug for the business, it is simply meant to reassure you that you can confirm my identity. You can “google” me. You can contact Stu at Betts and he will tell you he has sold me a lot of these. John Hanic and I have talked a lot (he encouraged me to join TDT). I simply want to give the real fans and collectors first crack at these, before dealing with perhaps Ebay (and yes, the associated extra fees).
    Some are deals and some you will think are overpriced (that probably means that I overpaid). To start, the prices are firm. I am not selling for a quick buck; I would like to recoup my investment (or come close). I would like to avoid PayPal if at all possible – I realize on some of the higher-end stuff that may not be possible, you may need to use a credit card. We can discuss it.
    Shipping and insurance at cost; I may add no more than a dollar or two for packing materials. I will pack well – and I mean OCD well. Standard refund policy: seven days after you get the book(s), any reason, including if you disagree with how I graded the book. Shipping costs not refundable and you pay shipping back to me if you return it.
    Pictures of anything available by request.

You can Email me at kacod@sbcglobal.net.

I will not update these lists here unless OK’ed or asked by the moderators, again because of length. That would be just plain rude. But I am happy to email you updated lists (they are in Word form).
    I hope you find something you like.

---kyle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 515 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast