Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 515 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,575 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure exactly what it is worth. CP Knowing Darkness S/L #207. Comes with 16 extra double pages. ( Not sure if they all came with that or if it is an extra) Just been sitting on my shelf. Almost to heavy to lift. Great condition. Never really even opened it to look at it. I can email pics of it if anyone is interested. Shipping only in US as it weights about 35-40 lbs. Reasonable offers will be considered. Shipping will be at cost. Paypal F&F

Gina

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Original cover painting "Approaching The Tower" from the Complete Concordance published by Cemetery Dance Publications in 2006. This painting was purchased directly from the artist Alan M Clark for 2600.00 in 2007. The painting is 14" X 20" and is professionally framed. It is in excellent condition. The painting is even more detailed than is visible on the cover, the stubble on Roland and Patricks face, you can see the Crimson King on the 2nd floor balcony it's beautiful. Selling for 1,600.00 plus shipping at cost. Dave

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have some extra copies to sell :
    - MISERY UK flipback edition by Hodder
    - This Dark Chest of Wonders, about THE STAND, by Cemetery Dance

Anybody looking for those?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Some prints from Suntup Cover Prints Collection.
    These are the small size; still as new in plastic sleeve from Suntup. Happy to send photos if needed, but photos are also available on the Suntup site.
    Prices include shipping; payment via PayPal F&F

$100 each
    Pet Sematary, signed by Linda Fennimore
    Salem's Lot, signed by Dave Christensen
    Dark Tower: Wizard & Glass, signed by Dave McKean
    Christine, signed by Stephen Gervais
    Firestarter, signed by Stephen Stroud
    Black House, signed by Rick Berry
    Cujo, signed by Stephen Stroud
    Regulators, UK edition, signed by Chris Moore
    Different Seasons, signed by Kinuko Craft
    It, UK Paperback, signed by Paul Bryn Davies
    The Long Walk, UK Paperback, signed by Gerry Grace SOLD
    Desperation Limited Edition, signed by Don Maitz
    Gerald's Game, signed by Rob Wood
    Dolores Claiborne, signed by Rob Wood
    Christine, UK edition, signed by Gerry Grace

$60 each
    Roadwork, Darrell Milsap (facsimile signature)
    Colorado Kid, Glen Orbik (facsimile signature)
    Skeleton Crew, Don Brautigam (facsimile signature)

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Eyes of the Dragon from the Suntup covers collection (small size at 17″ by 12.5″) - $80 plus shipping from Canada. More pics here.

If posting this is a problem let me know and I'll delete it, but also looking to sell the three Elric books from Centipede Press - $1,300 plus shipping from Canada. More pics here.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A lot of new members and I have added some stuff but just wanted let you guys know that if you see anything that you want in my store let me know. Prices are pretty good already but I will help out more also.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/kingfan2323...1&_ipg=&_from=
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

SOLD - I have a 1st Edition Wizard and Glass for sale for $120. The dust jacket is Fine. The book is NF with some minor fading to the gilt on the spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    A lot of new members and I have added some stuff but just wanted let you guys know that if you see anything that you want in my store let me know. Prices are pretty good already but I will help out more also.

That EOTD portfolio wouldn’t be #46, would it?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    Not sure exactly what it is worth. CP Knowing Darkness S/L #207. Comes with 16 extra double pages. ( Not sure if they all came with that or if it is an extra) Just been sitting on my shelf. Almost to heavy to lift. Great condition. Never really even opened it to look at it. I can email pics of it if anyone is interested. Shipping only in US as it weights about 35-40 lbs. Reasonable offers will be considered. Shipping will be at cost. Paypal F&F

Gina
    $1100 OBO Shipping at cost Paypal F&F

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Within minutes of your post asking about that last time I checked, Peter. No luck. It is . . . #41

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Within minutes of your post asking about that last time I checked, Peter. No luck. It is . . . #41

Okay, thanks for checking, Bryan. I wasn't sure you saw my previous posts.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, thanks for checking, Bryan. I wasn't sure you saw my previous posts.
    My lil humble TDT.org dream is to have a number that someone is searching for. Would love to help like that. No luck yet. I know my Slinger #246 is out there somewhere (I hope).

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if those Hobby Lobby pistol bookends are still available anywhere on the net? Or know of any similarly styled pistol bookends? I've been meaning to pick up a set for my Dark Tower books but never got around to it.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Does anyone know if those Hobby Lobby pistol bookends are still available anywhere on the net? Or know of any similarly styled pistol bookends? I've been meaning to pick up a set for my Dark Tower books but never got around to it.
    Not the ones I have, but pretty good: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Western-Boo...QAAOSwVlVZ9JB2

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bumping these:

King
    PS Anniversary Editions, all matching numbers:
    Carrie
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew

Carrie Gift Edition (CD)

Joe Hill
    Heart Shaped Box – Sub Press Deluxe Limited – PC
    Heart Shaped Box – 1st/1st signed (Remainder mark)
    Horns – 1st/1st signed and doodled (DJ has some wear)
    NOS4A2 – 1st/1st signed and doodled
    A Carnivale of Horror Anthology (signed by Hill +14 others)

Anne Rice
    Prince Lestat – 1st/1st Signed

Max Brooks
    World War Z – Lettered Edition
    The Zombie Survival Guide – Lettered Edition

Hugh Howey
    Shift – S/L edition
    Dust – S/L edition
    Last edited by Scoogs; 07-03-2020 at 02:35 PM.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone on the lookout for these let me know. We can work something out.
    UPDATE Ink in the Veins (GONE)

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Lettered edition of revival by letterpress for sale. I can ship you the unopened box when I receive it, or open it for pictures. I am going through very hard times personally and financially. I am selling my whole collection. Pm me with offers. Thank you.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Terrymorton View Post
    Lettered edition of revival by letterpress for sale. I can ship you the unopened box when I receive it, or open it for pictures. I am going through very hard times personally and financially. I am selling my whole collection. Pm me with offers. Thank you.
    Very sorry to hear that, Terry. I've been there. Best of luck to you moving forward.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Along the Path of the Beam Terrymorton will become famous soon enough Terrymorton will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrymorton View Post
    Very sorry to hear that, Terry. I've been there. Best of luck to you moving forward.
    Thank you

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Few items I am looking to sell. Happy to combine on shipping.

1) Bare Bones HC (McGraw Hill 1st) - $15
    2) Hearts in Atlantis ARC (slight bump to heal of spine) - $30
    3) SK Companion (GB Publishing, No 216) - $40
    4) SK Companion Revised Paperback - $10
    5) Landscape of Fear - Tony Magistrale (paperback) - $25

I just wanted to say if anyone is having trust issues, we can get in touch with Brian and make sure the lettered edition gets shipped directly to you. I just want what I paid for it. $1250.

Revival first edition signed with slip case $150

Revival Uk edition with blue page edges and slipcase $50

On writing signed first edition third print custom slipcase $200

Revival uk proof #66 $100

Desperation grant limited edition $50

All in fine condition. Pictures available

I live in Hawaii so all prices are without shipping.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I did not think it necessary to open a new thread under “My Collection (Not KING Related)” for one post. So my apologies for coming here, however it will be only one post as I am leaving my email address.
    Enquiring for a friend of mine here in the U.K. for original Elvis Concert Scarves yellow, red or black.
    Please use: elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com
    If anyone on administration feels this totally incorrect please delete.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I did not think it necessary to open a new thread under “My Collection (Not KING Related)” for one post. So my apologies for coming here, however it will be only one post as I am leaving my email address.
    Enquiring for a friend of mine here in the U.K. for original Elvis Concert Scarves yellow, red or black.
    Kindest regards
    Alec.
    The ol' asking for a friend, uh, Alec
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Kindest regards
    Alec.
    Alec, Heritage Auctions holds several Entertainment Memorabilia auctions a year, most recent was this past weekend. Keep an eye there, you never know what will pop up and Elvis items are always on the list.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 515 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 ... LastLast