Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 515 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Until the economy collapses again.
    Geez... don't say that!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll let Tim comment on the exact price if he wishes to. At this point, I'll just say that I did pay more than the Bett's copies that he has sold for $1500 that were long gone before I even saw those listings. I'm happy with what I'm paying and filling my #1 Want List item for the past 4-5 years running. Though I've been avoiding articles and previews of the new movie as much as I can, it does appear like it will be a great telling and will keep the S/L's expensive for at least several more years, which is longer than I wanted to keep it out of my collection.

Now I can put The Stand S/L back in that #1 spot which is a more stable price right now, though I might try for that before too long before the hype for that new TV/Film(I forget which) starts messing around with that market value.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I'll let Tim comment on the exact price if he wishes to. At this point, I'll just say that I did pay more than the Bett's copies that he has sold for $1500 that were long gone before I even saw those listings. I'm happy with what I'm paying and filling my #1 Want List item for the past 4-5 years running. Though I've been avoiding articles and previews of the new movie as much as I can, it does appear like it will be a great telling and will keep the S/L's expensive for at least several more years, which is longer than I wanted to keep it out of my collection.

Now I can put The Stand S/L back in that #1 spot which is a more stable price right now, though I might try for that before too long before the hype for that new TV/Film(I forget which) starts messing around with that market value.
    CONGRATS on getting this. You are going to be so happy!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Until the economy collapses again.
    ya i agree. I bought my stand s/l for $1200 when economy was so so. It stayed $1500 and under for years after.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sold for $660!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Sold for $660!!
    I knew I was a little dweeb...

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

The Plant Part 2

Unsigned copy.

$875 shipped in the US.

Signed 1st of Mr. Mercedes.

$850 shipped in the US.

Email me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    You guys really think this IT s/l is going to hold 2,000? I can't see it happening. Not many people out there are going to pay that price. I see it dropping back down to 1,250-1,500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As with all collectibles, in the long run personal economic events will determine what the "market" will be. Unless your name is Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg, etc. My two cents.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

I know of a s/l IT that just traded hands for $2200 and neither are members here. NOT to mention... Gerald has one up for sale at $3k. I am not surprised yet I am at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I know of a s/l IT that just traded hands for $2200 and neither are members here NOT to mention... Gerald has one up for sale at $3k. I am not surprised yet I am at the same time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapat
    $3,000 sounds like way too much. But, I suppose it could happen.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tried to sell my It s/l for $1400 last fall - but deal through....now am glad to still have.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ducks as offers for Phalucha's book fly up!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5/22 AKC $900 SALE!!!!

- S/L Shining and Doctor Sleep Matching #'s (F/F/F): $900

- S/L The Regulators (F/F): $900 SOLD
    - S/L The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon (F/F): $900 SOLD
    - S/L Christine (F/F): $900 SOLD

US Shipping Included. Payment via Paypal F&F

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

PM, text sent

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    PM Sent
    I had dibs first...at least on two of them.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent
    But I did not state when I sent the PM

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine, Regulators and TGWLTG SOLD

Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent
    But I did not state when I sent the PM
    Well I secured the one I needed......
    Hope you get your 2

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Christine, Regulators and TGWLTG SOLD
    When AKC POSTS SALES People listen.. LOL

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

#winwin

Country
    Country Flag

#winwin
    Well Done Sir.....Congrats...

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

One of these days I will time it right and get a TGWLTG - grrrr!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

A few items for those of you on a smaller budget

New books. All prices include shipping in the U.S. PayPal F&F or add 4%. Any questions or photos needed, let me know.

Chiral Mad 3, 2016 Dark Regions Press TPB. Includes King's story "Last Rung on the Ladder" and 40 other stories and poems from the likes of Jack Ketchum, Ramsey Campbell, Richard Chizmar $20
    You, Human, 2016 Dark Regions Press TPB. Include's King's story "I am the Doorway," plus stories from more than 20 other authors including Richard Chizmar, Mort Castle, etc. $20
    Both books $35

Joyland Illustrated HC, 1st edition of the illustrated edition $16
    Joyland Turtleback edition (school/library edition) $16
    Both Joyland books for $30

Gwendy's Button Box audio CD New/sealed $15

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So, the books have come in and I have LOTS for sale. IF you want one... let me know. I want to move this quick so going to price well. Will send what doesnt sell here to David. I will include shipping to US or Canada. Pics on request!

1) Prime Evil S/L... book looks fine and traycase is other than a small nick on two corners. - $275
    2) Stand 1st is in VG shape. Little fading on the spine but a nice copy - $200
    3) Pet Sematary Galley Proof Fine - $100 (waiting to verify but think it is the more popular proof not the rare one) - SOLD
    4) Pet Sematary Large Print - fine - $50
    5) ES German Bootleg IT - Book has spine fade But otherwise perfect. - $750
    6) Creepshow Signed - Near Fine with old signature and is placed right at the pointed finger of the goule. Very nice copy - $390
    7) Gunslinger 2nd - NF... if you have jacket (think they are quite cheap a 2nd jacket) .. you would have a PERFECT copy. $225
    8) Dead Zone - Dated 9/9/79 and inscribed. I would rate it NF... but would provide lots of pics. It is borderline NF - $380
    9) My pretty pony -still in shinkwarp! F/F - $95
    10) I have a 1st Carrie... I have book in hand.. but am seeking opinions on signature. When in hand it looks better than I thought.... Still not sure and I have one member looking for it first... will get back on this.
    11) Creepshow 1st VG - $55
    12) Eyes of the Dragon 1st F/F (almost impossible to find a jacket this nice) - $125 SOLD
    13) Cycle of the Werewolf NF (fading to jacket spine otherwise all else Fine) - $95 SOLD
    I have a question, if you don't mind. What makes Eyes of the Dragon 1st F/F (almost impossible to find a jacket this nice) worth so much money? I see others on ebay for much less. Is this one signed, or a limited edtion? I apologize for my inexperience. Thanks!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 515 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast