Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 515 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,200 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    SOLD
    Someone gave me some rep for this post because they are upset they don't know what was sold. I imagine it causes more trouble for the website if I delete the post entirely and if I did leave the title up, I would not leave up how much was paid for it by the buyer. I figure that is their business at that point. I see no real reason to leave the original listing in place. Reading SOLD tells you everything you need to know about the sale doesn't it? Anything else would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

What do the collectors have to say about such?

EDIT: It was not neg rep but was still a complaint rep to clarify....
    Maybe next time reply with quote so there isn't any question about what sold would be my only advise, Tommy. If the person who Repped you didn't provide useful feedback or open a dialog, that's not productive as to how they think you could have handled it better.

I once had a situation with an item that I was selling but it was handled via PM and resolved to both parties satisfaction.

Or the person could have simply PM you and asked if said item was still available. I do this often with older listings.
    Nothing like that but I was called "lame" so I guess from now on I will leave the title up after the sale. Sorry to everyone deeply hurt by my actions.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lame indeed. But not on your part, my friend.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I read the entire comment, and although it used the word lame (as a description of an action-not of a person), it was constructive criticism.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    Someone gave me some rep for this post because they are upset they don't know what was sold. I imagine it causes more trouble for the website if I delete the post entirely and if I did leave the title up, I would not leave up how much was paid for it by the buyer. I figure that is their business at that point. I see no real reason to leave the original listing in place. Reading SOLD tells you everything you need to know about the sale doesn't it? Anything else would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

Maybe next time reply with quote so there isn't any question about what sold would be my only advise, Tommy. If the person who Repped you didn't provide useful feedback or open a dialog, that's not productive as to how they think you could have handled it better.

I once had a situation with an item that I was selling but it was handled via PM and resolved to both parties satisfaction.

Or the person could have simply PM you and asked if said item was still available. I do this often with older listings.
    Nothing like that but I was called "lame" so I guess from now on I will leave the title up after the sale. Sorry to everyone deeply hurt by my actions.
    Thank you for your apology, tommy. I accept and thus, will be able to sleep tonight.

Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I read the entire comment, and although it used the word lame (as a description of an action-not of a person), it was constructive criticism.
    Thanks for providing that, Jerome.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

Lame indeed. But not on your part, my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    SOLD

Thank you for your apology, tommy. I accept and thus, will be able to sleep tonight.

Thanks for providing that, Jerome.
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    SOLD

Thank God! My lame actions will cause no more sleepless nights! Another lame action of mine is going off topic so I'll leave it alone now.
    Just an observation but, it appears to me that some members of this site need to get out more and experience real life out in the real world!!! LOL Go out and have a beer!!! Visit a museum!!! Get laid!!! Break my balls (What? it's a past time around here!! lol) lol lol lol Shit here really isn't all that important in the grand scheme of things!! lol lol lol

Edit: BTW, for the record I'm just fucking with all of you. Just kidding around and trying to lighten the mood is all.

Spoiler:
    So, is this the record for the most quoted post in site history?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The last few comments were pretty lame.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The last few comments were pretty lame.
    My apologies. I'll try and do better next time, Boss.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

It Portfolio #295 - $475 shipped (domestic) PP F&F
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

you going to break up the #295 set?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    That would be a shame
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    That would be a shame
    Maybe not. Just had an offer from a member.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I'm parting with a moisture-affected 1st edition Gunslinger dust jacket. Not sure what happened to cause it but it's done. The spine and front cover are near flawless, slight imperfections on the inner flap, but the back sustained moisture at some point. Still, a nice upgrade to a weathered, shelf-worn dust jacket. Asking $350 shipped (in a tube within a box).

PM directly if interested / with offers.

SOLD (Image links removed)

Along the Path of the Beam picon3 will become famous soon enough

Default ...Low Grade "The Stand" 1st edition, 1st printing (1978)

A lower grade copy of "The Stand". $12.95 T.S. on front overleaf.
    Copyright page states: “First Edition.” Gutter code T39 on page 823
    Quarter bound in black cloth with tan boards having white paste downs.
    Main problem with this copy is a crack at the front board. Not completely broken, but certainly needs some type of repair. Please look at pictures closely. PM with questions. $99.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay.

Spoiler:

Default ...Low Grade "The Dead Zone" 1st edition, 1st printing (1979)

$11.95 on front overleaf.
    Copyright pages states: Copyright © Stephen King 1979 All rights reserved First published in 1979 by The Viking Press 625 Madison Avenue, New York. N.Y 10022
    Black quarter cloth binding with black boards having white pastedowns.
    0879 date code on lower front overleaf. $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay.
    Spoiler:

Default ...Low Grade "Firestarter" 1st edition, 1st printing 1980

$13.95 on frpnt overleaf
    Copyright page states: Copyright © Stephen King, 1980. All rights reserved First published in 1980 by The Viking Press 625 Madison Avenue, New York, NY. 10022. A limited first edition of this book has been published by Phantasia Press.
    Quarter bound in orange cloth with black boards having white pastedowns.
    0980 date code on lower front overleaf $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

Spoiler:

Default ...Low Grade "Cujo" 1st edition, 1st printing 1981

$13.95 on front overleaf.
    Copyright page states: “First published in 1981 by The Viking Press.”
    Quarter bound in black cloth with tan boards and white pastedowns.
    Silver SK embossed on front board
    0981 date code on lower front overleaf $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

Spoiler:

Default ...Low Grade "Christine" 1st edition, 1st printing 1983

$16.95
    Date code of 04163083 on lower front flap.
    Copyright Page
    First published in 1983 by The Viking Press
    40 West 23rd Street, New York, N.Y. 10010
    Published simultaneously in Canada by
    Penguin Books Canada Limited
    A special limited first edition of 1000 numbered
    and signed copies of this book has been published by
    Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Rhode Island.
    Quarter bound in black cloth with red boards and white pastedowns.
    Silver SK embossed on front board $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

Spoiler:

Default ...Low Grade "Pet Sematary" 1st edition, 1st printing, 1983 (1st state dustjacket)

Price clipped dustjacket with just a hint of the $ sign remaining.
    Copyright page states: “FIRST EDITION.” Gutter code Y38 on page 374
    Full black cloth binding and boards having red pastedowns. First state dustjackets incorrectly stated 1982 as the year of publication of Tabitha King's "Caretakers". Later dustjackets correctly stated 1983. $35.00 plus $4.99 to ship. Moved to eBay

Spoiler:

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Default The Eyes of the Dragon S/L #517

(In trying to update it, I screwed up the layout of my previous listing, so I deleted the post. Second time's a charm, I hope.)

I'm selling copy #517 of the Philtrum Press S/L of The Eyes of the Dragon.

There is minute wear on all four corners of the book itself, which is common for this edition. On the slipcase, there are two tiny spots of wear and one slightly larger spot, as shown in the pictures.

I'd like $725 for it.

Given the estimates in the Market Value thread, this is on the low end of the spectrum, but I want to move this ASAP to finance another purchase.

Thanks for looking!

EDIT:

SOLD

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauty S\L. $750

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Sleeping Beauty S\L. $750

SOLD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sleeping Beauty S\L $750 plus $20 shipping/insurance in the US.

Paypal F&F.

I will throw in a Finders Keepers Promotional Broadside as a bonus.

EMAIL ME if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    (In trying to update it, I screwed up the layout of my previous listing, so I deleted the post. Second time's a charm, I hope.)

There is minute wear on all four corners of the book itself, which is common for this edition. On the slipcase, there are two tiny spots of wear and one slightly larger spot, as shown in the pictures.

I'd like $725 for it.

Given the estimates in the Market Value thread, this is on the low end of the spectrum, but I want to move this ASAP to finance another purchase.

Thanks for looking!

I overestimated the shipping costs for this, so it's now going for $750 with tracking, insurance and signature requirement.

(See previous page for the pictures)

EDIT:

SOLD!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like $725 for it.

Thanks for looking!
    I overestimated the shipping costs for this, so it's now going for $750 with tracking, insurance and signature requirement.

(See previous page for the pictures)
    Not to be picky (ok maybe a little) - if you overestimated the shipping costs - then wouldn’t your new price be less than original asking? Since shipping would be less (due to overestimate)? Unless I misread something
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 515 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast