Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 515 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a UK 1/1 of Full Dark No Stars? PM me with price info if you do. Thanks!

Also, I have a 1/1 of Blaze in Mint condition if anyone is interested. Shoot me an offer
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Traveler damon is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

A few people have PM'd me about my list of items, and I will be posting it all this weekend. I just need to find some time to catalogue and take some pics. It's not massive, but some good books, and DT comics from when they first started releasing them. All in all about 20ish pieces, 10ish books, and 10ish comics.

Thanks,

Dan

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Anyone have a UK 1/1 of Full Dark No Stars? PM me with price info if you do. Thanks!

Also, I have a 1/1 of Blaze in Mint condition if anyone is interested. Shoot me an offer
    I can hunt out the UK 1st Trade paperback that was available here in New Zealand if that is something you are after? they are still available in some bookstores new...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

lol @ Mr. Negative comment

So funny.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    lol @ Mr. Negative comment

So funny.
    I'm still happy about your "Let's go do karate in the garage!". That is now my new saying for friendly agreement.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the movie Step Brothers. So funny. The random one-liner funny movies always make me laugh. Old School, Anchorman, 40-Year-Old Virgin, Wedding Crashers, Step Brothers.

"You're not a doctor, you're a big fat curly headed fuck!"

Ummmm ... shit, I need to make this post Collectible Classifieds-y ... Ummmm, oh yeah HEY, does anyone have a copy of this book for sale:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gunslinger-Dark-...item19c4e9b22c

Gunslinger in Hebrew? So fuckin' cool. It says paperback. I haven't started my foreign lists yet so I don't know too much about it. Hell, I don't speak Hebrewish so the book could be "How To Kill Garden Gnomes" for all I know, lol. But I like it anyway.

Shannon

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I want to give Henry the Tall a ....contacted on Wednesday (of last week) about a possible purchase and by Monday the next week I had the book at a great price and as described!
    I would like to echo the for Henry The Tall. I bought a couple of items from him and they arrived in perfect condition exactly as described.

Thanks Henry! (Tory)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Henry still has to get back to me about an item but I'm sure he will, eventually (won't you, Henry?)

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in a Dark Tower 1st edition set? 1st edition Gunslinger, 2nd edition Gunslinger, trade 1st / 1st's of 2-7 and 7 is signed by King.
    PM or email me if interested and i will send pics and descriptions. make offers !
    rrdunaway@msn.com

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post

I can hunt out the UK 1st Trade paperback that was available here in New Zealand if that is something you are after? they are still available in some bookstores new...
    Thanks jimimck, but I'm trying to find the Hard Cover.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Anyone interested in a Dark Tower 1st edition set? 1st edition Gunslinger, 2nd edition Gunslinger, trade 1st / 1st's of 2-7 and 7 is signed by King.
    PM or email me if interested and i will send pics and descriptions. make offers !
    rrdunaway@msn.com
    Hi,
    Just wondering what you are asking for the dark tower 1st/1st set?
    Thanks

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump ...
    Still for sale
    Lisey's Story UK proof 44/100 no slipcase
    UK Blackhouse sampler
    He Is Legend TOR proof

Joe Hill
    The Saved Ps Publishing un-signed
    Looking Glass Cemetery Dance signed by Hill & others

Gunslinger Born comic number one signed by Peter David
    Dark Tower Sketch Book signed by Peter David, Jae Lee, Richard Isanove, Robin Furth, Chris Eliopoulos

Citizen of Gilead Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso is just really nice Dolso's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ended up with an extra Colorado Kid slipcase. It's lined with black felt, Stained brown Mahogany with a round window placed for the Potter edition. Fits the three trade editions. $95 dollars plus shipping (10% discount if you're a member of DT). Books not included - slipcase only.

www.bookslipcase.com

Selling my collection of books and some cases

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking slipcase. Anyone with the books NEEDS to have one of these!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay on this, but it was a busy weekend. In any case, here is my list of for sale items. Basically my whole collection as it is... I am open to reasonable offers for the whole lot, as well as individual items. PM me with any interest in items. I can take specific pics of whatever you would like to see, so don't hesistate to ask questions if you got 'em!

Just After Sunset 1st Edition Fine/VeryFine Signed have receipt from event for 4 books, Odyssey Bookshop
    Bridge of Sighs 1st Edition Fine/VeryFine signed signed by Richard Russo, at same event as Just After Sunset
    Best American Short Stories 2007 1st Edition FIne/VeryFine Signed Signed by all authors at the event, plus editor Stephen King
    Carrie 1974 Book Club Edition Used Unsigned This is a used book. The dust jacket has tears, wrinkles, discoloration. The book itself is in good shape, no tears, no dog-eared pages, no missing pages, no visible discoloration. Hard cover has some bumps at the edges
    Secretary of Dreams, Vol 2 Signed Limted, #183 Very Fine Signed Signed by Stephen King, and Glen Chadbourne. This volume also has a remarque by Glen Chadbourne
    Secretary of Dreams, Vol 1 Signed Limted, #183 Very Fine Signed Signed by Stephen King, and Glen Chadbourne. Please note that these are matched number volumes, and I prefer to sell as a set
    Insomnia Signed Limited Very Fine Signed
    Under the Dome Signed Limited Very Fine Signed US edition, in plastic still, with cards
    Under the Dome Signed Limited Fine Signed UK edition, in plastic, edges slightly bumped (thanks simon and schuster for poor shipping!)
    Black House Signed Limited Very Fine Signed in plastic still
    The Colorado Kid Signed Limited Very Fine Signed I have two copies for sale
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon 1st Edition Very Fine Unsigned pop up book, unsigned 1st ed.
    Stephen King Goes to the Movies Limited Deluxe Very Fine Unsigned
    Duma Key 1st Edition Fine Signed Signed at book event--included with this will be the program from the event, signed by Tabitha and Owen King
    Blockade Billy 1st Edition Very Fine unsigned in plastic, with card
    The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance Signed Limited Very Fine signed Signed by Robin Firth only
    Dark Tower Comic Hardcover 1st Edition Very Fine unsigned I have two copies of this
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born comic Very Fine unsigned kept in original plastic cover, 1 through 7 of 7. Pics available of covers on request
    The Dark Tower: Gunslingers Guidebook comic Very Fine unsigned kept in original plastic cover
    The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home comic Very Fine unsigned kept in original plastic cover, #1 of 5
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born (Sketchbook) comic Fine unsigned not in plastic, no visible damage
    The Dark Tower comic Very Fine unsigned in plastic, subtitles "Marvel Spotlight" and "Stephen King's Magnum Opus"

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am using the proceeds to do some remodeling work on my house, so I am motivated to sell...but be reasonable if you want to haggle...

Thanks,

Dan

Default My King (and two King related) books for sale!!!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay on this, but it was a busy weekend. In any case, here is my list of for sale items. Basically my whole collection as it is... I am open to reasonable offers for the whole lot, as well as individual items. PM me with any interest in items. I can take specific pics of whatever you would like to see, so don't hesistate to ask questions if you got 'em!

Just After Sunset 1st Edition Fine/VeryFine Signed have receipt from event for 4 books, Odyssey Bookshop
    Bridge of Sighs 1st Edition Fine/VeryFine signed signed by Richard Russo, at same event as Just After Sunset
    Best American Short Stories 2007 1st Edition FIne/VeryFine Signed Signed by all authors at the event, plus editor Stephen King
    Carrie 1974 Book Club Edition Used Unsigned This is a used book. The dust jacket has tears, wrinkles, discoloration. The book itself is in good shape, no tears, no dog-eared pages, no missing pages, no visible discoloration. Hard cover has some bumps at the edges
    Secretary of Dreams, Vol 2 Signed Limted, #183 Very Fine Signed Signed by Stephen King, and Glen Chadbourne. This volume also has a remarque by Glen Chadbourne
    Secretary of Dreams, Vol 1 Signed Limted, #183 Very Fine Signed Signed by Stephen King, and Glen Chadbourne. Please note that these are matched number volumes, and I prefer to sell as a set
    Insomnia Signed Limited Very Fine Signed
    Under the Dome Signed Limited Very Fine Signed US edition, in plastic still, with cards
    Under the Dome Signed Limited Fine Signed UK edition, in plastic, edges slightly bumped (thanks simon and schuster for poor shipping!)
    Black House Signed Limited Very Fine Signed in plastic still
    The Colorado Kid Signed Limited Very Fine Signed I have two copies for sale
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon 1st Edition Very Fine Unsigned pop up book, unsigned 1st ed.
    Stephen King Goes to the Movies Limited Deluxe Very Fine Unsigned
    Duma Key 1st Edition Fine Signed Signed at book event--included with this will be the program from the event, signed by Tabitha and Owen King
    Blockade Billy 1st Edition Very Fine unsigned in plastic, with card
    The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance Signed Limited Very Fine signed Signed by Robin Firth only
    Dark Tower Comic Hardcover 1st Edition Very Fine unsigned I have two copies of this
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born comic Very Fine unsigned kept in original plastic cover, 1 through 7 of 7. Pics available of covers on request
    The Dark Tower: Gunslingers Guidebook comic Very Fine unsigned kept in original plastic cover
    The Dark Tower: The Long Road Home comic Very Fine unsigned kept in original plastic cover, #1 of 5
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger Born (Sketchbook) comic Fine unsigned not in plastic, no visible damage
    The Dark Tower comic Very Fine unsigned in plastic, subtitles "Marvel Spotlight" and "Stephen King's Magnum Opus"

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am using the proceeds to do some remodeling work on my house, so I am motivated to sell...but be reasonable if you want to haggle...

Thanks,

Dan

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan
    I PM'd you

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Prices lowered, new items added. I'm looking for it all to go.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post
    All books in F/F condition with the exception of EOTD, which has very minor surface wear on the slipcase.

$325 Black House S/L
    $650 Colorado Kid S/LTD
    $325 Desperation S/L
    $600 Eyes of the Dragon S/L
    $100 Little Sisters of Eluria (AE)
    $325 Little Sisters of Eluria S/L
    SOLD - $400 DT III Waste Lands S/L
    SOLD - $400 DT IV Wizard and Glass S/L
    $400 DT V Wolves of the Calla S/L
    $400 DT VI Song of Susanna S/L
    $400 DT VII The Dark Tower
    $400 The Road to the Dark Tower S/LTD
    $300 Black House S/L
    $575 Colorado Kid S/LTD
    $300 Desperation S/L
    $500 Eyes of the Dragon S/L
    $80 Little Sisters of Eluria (AE)
    $325 DT V Wolves of the Calla S/L
    $325 DT VI Song of Susanna S/L
    $325 DT VII The Dark Tower
    $325 The Road to the Dark Tower S/LTD

$250 Under the Dome S/L Still Shrink-wrapped w/cards
    $375 Whispers S/LTD
    $250 Reign of Fear S/LTD
    $125 My Pretty Pony Trade/Still Shrink-wrapped
    $80 The Drawing of the Three 1st/Still Shrink-wrapped

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Damon,
    How much for a signed copy of the colorado kid. I only have one of the artist signed copies.
    Simon

Traveler henry the tall is on a distinguished road

I've updated my for sale list with items that have sold and I imagine more will sell in the next few days on eBay (same name). Take a look further down this thread for the list and I'll work to keep this updated as I can. I'll be happy to work out deals on multiple items and want to be sure I pass this collection along to the right people. Lemme know if there are items your interested in....make me an offer!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll endorse henry as being very easy to work with; I think we came to a very reasonable deal on three of his items.

I will say, though, that I think ebay bidders might be scared off by the shipping quotes you show. $17 to ship a single issue of F&SF magazine is really high.

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I'll endorse henry as being very easy to work with; I think we came to a very reasonable deal on three of his items.

I will say, though, that I think ebay bidders might be scared off by the shipping quotes you show. $17 to ship a single issue of F&SF magazine is really high.
    Agreed. And since eBay changed their Final Value Fee calculations to include shipping, it doesn't even help to avoid fees anymore. Setting a high shipping fee is only hurting the seller.

I'm not intentionally trying to over charge for shipping but had a hard time with there new shipping features. When I started adding items the shipping charges were less than half of what I knew it would cost to ship and with all the fees for ebay and paypal it wasn't working out all that well. I've become a bit put off with eBay lately which is why I came here first. If they don't sell I'll have to figure something else out. Thanks for the heads up.

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by henry the tall View Post
    I'm not intentionally trying to over charge for shipping but had a hard time with there new shipping features. When I started adding items the shipping charges were less than half of what I knew it would cost to ship and with all the fees for ebay and paypal it wasn't working out all that well. I've become a bit put off with eBay lately which is why I came here first. If they don't sell I'll have to figure something else out. Thanks for the heads up.
    I agree with you that eBay's new shipping features are terrible. What most folks are doing now is just baking the shipping costs into the price of the item. It may seem counter-intuitive, but for some reason people seem to mind less if the cost of an item is $10 than if the shipping for an item is $10 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by henry the tall View Post
    I agree with you that eBay's new shipping features are terrible. What most folks are doing now is just baking the shipping costs into the price of the item. It may seem counter-intuitive, but for some reason people seem to mind less if the cost of an item is $10 than if the shipping for an item is $10 more.

thanks for the info.....i'll use it when posting again......but of course everything will sell so I have nothing to worry about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 515 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast