Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 515 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 10,826 to 10,850 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    All the artwork is for sale? I didn't see where. Link? Thanks!
    Not every piece Ned created was made available....I secured Mother Abigail before any other art got put up for sale.

Absolutely stunning piece of artwork! Congratulations!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

US shipping only, I'll pay shipping and insurance, payment through Paypal, and if you would like pictures let me know and I can email them to you. Thank you

Dark Tower UK Wizard and Glass signed limited, 275/500 copies, very fine/new, $450.00
    Skeleton Crew PC unsigned, roughly 20 copies, near fine with poster, $300.00
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody interested in German King Hardcovers?

Might be read, definitely before I started collecting but good in shape

Giving them away , buzz me if you want them

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for a Cemetery Dance The Shining gift edition? I was told that they sell for slightly < $100 these days. How about $75 plus shipping from the Netherlands? I think the total will end up being around $100-110 and you would be helping out a forum buddy I removed the shrinkwrap but otherwise it's still in the condition I received it in from the publisher.

I am going to check my shelves and see what other non-essential books I have left. I know I still have my blue Dolan's Cadillac proof that I already listed here a couple of times. I also have a shrinkwrapped Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot gift ed. that I might sell. I'm open to offers on either book!

Selling any of these would help me to recover some of the costs of my recent purchases (UK Skeleton Crew proof, Misery gift ed.).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One of the guy on my FB group has a Misery numbered they alas have to sell for much needed $$$. They asked me to reach out and look around for them. They are asking $3500. PM me if your interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    One of the guy on my FB group has a Misery numbered they alas have to sell for much needed $$$. They asked me to reach out and look around for them. They are asking $3500. PM me if your interested

That is actually a steal, considering other sold prices!

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

That is actually a steal, considering other sold prices!
    Agreed. I see the one on eBay has almost 70 watchers!! I am willing to bet at least 50 aren't even in the market to buy. They are just interested to see what it goes for!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Why so low? I thought you said the marker was higher for this?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

At the risk of bringing wrath to myself, I think $3500 is FAIR in today's market...Yes, one sold on eBay for $4,050, but I think that was a special case....The book cost $450 at retail just a couple months ago. And while I have the upmost praise and respect for the production and final product (and Paul is a sweetheart of a guy to boot), I simply do not think it is worth 10x original price. I know some would disagree with me....taking off my "collector" mentality and putting on my "logic" hat tells me that this will be very similar to what Grant did with the Dark Tower series...the last book published carried a premium as it was a "placeholder" for the next book to be issued, but as soon as the next book was released which became the next placeholder, the value of the former book plunged (like more than 50%). Just saying, that could happen here.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

At the risk of bringing wrath to myself, I think $3500 is FAIR in today's market...Yes, one sold on eBay for $4,050, but I think that was a special case....The book cost $450 at retail just a couple months ago. And while I have the upmost praise and respect for the production and final product (and Paul is a sweetheart of a guy to boot), I simply do not think it is worth 10x original price. I know some would disagree with me....taking off my "collector" mentality and putting on my "logic" hat tells me that this will be very similar to what Grant did with the Dark Tower series...the last book published carried a premium as it was a "placeholder" for the next book to be issued, but as soon as the next book was released which became the next placeholder, the value of the former book plunged (like more than 50%). Just saying, that could happen here.
    I agree that the price will drop after the rights transfer to the next book, but I don't think it will be nearly as steep a drop as with the Grant books due to the low production run. All the Grant books (except the gunslinger) had more than triple the number of copies produced (in some cases more than quintuple), with only 200 copies of Misery, I think the value will hold better.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

fair point

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a small correction. The retail on the Numbered was $525 not $450.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

That eBay auction just got a lot more interesting.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Go back and read what I said brother. I sold one for $3750. My comments discussed my belief that it is not $1995 as you stated. That was a mistake.... I’ll gladly buy your copy at $2k. I also believe it will be worth more than $2k down the road... for many reasons.... but not gonna get into that again on this thread. This one is sold at $3500 and I knew it would. Price was right I guess.

PS: I had multiple people ask about it. Some did make offers for less but it sold at his asking.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

One of the guy on my FB group has a Misery numbered they alas have to sell for much needed $$$. They asked me to reach out and look around for them. They are asking $3500. PM me if your interested. SOLD

SOLD

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Misery Artist Gift Edition

I am considering trading my Misery AGE for the upcoming Haunting of Hill House, plus a little cash I would imagine

If anyone ordered an extra HHH and did not get Misery and would like to work out a deal let me know by emailing me here. Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Talisman and Black House November 2012 hardcovers. Both in as new condition, both in Brodart covers. Issue price was $40 + tax each. Selling for a nice round $100 with shipping included.

Country
    Country Flag

I have a handful of lettereds to sell. Make me an offer as I need the cash for another want... you know how it goes.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Original Chadborne Art from SOD 1.
    $250 shipped

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie Lettered by CD (actual letter). $1000 shipped!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Carrie Lettered by CD (actual letter). $1000 shipped!
    Seems like a pretty sweet deal.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing complete set of all the artist Signed Limited Editions, with facsimile King signature. Matching number sets, 2 available, each set has one or the other of the Thinner and Night Shift variants, and as an extra, has the rarer Skeleton Crew Red variant (the red variant is unmatched in each set, the rest are matched; sets are #90 and #184 $1250 per set and I'll go 50/50 on UK shipping due to the weight

Secretary of Dreams Volume 1 CD Gift $180
    Secretary of Dreams Volume 2 CD Gift $120
    Full Dark, No Stars CD Gift $180
    From A Buick 8 CD Gift $350

Sleeping Beauties UK S/L and 5 blue variant first edition, first printings (Fox, Moth, Snake, Tiger, Peacock) $695

Under the Dome UK paperback set of 5 first edition, first printings, with rare Limited Edition Cover (1 of 100) $140

Sleeping Beauties paperback set of 2 first edition, first printings, with rare Limited Edition Cover. 1 set left, $18

Sleeping Beauties UK Peacock variant, first edition, first printing. 2 available $25 each

The Shining SubPress Signed Limited Edition, Traycased and with chapbook but no aftermarket dust jacket. Some of the standard ‘rubbing’ on the traycase as pictured. Number 447 of 750 in fine unread condition.
    Shipped free in the UK or rest of the world at cost.
    $675

Salem’s Lot First Edition, 3rd State dj. Book is VG+ with some fading to spine and edge wear, and foxing to page block as usual.
    Dust jacket is very good, minimal fading, edge wear as pictured and correct ‘Father Callahan’ on inside flap.
    $480

Christine Grant S/L bump to top of slipcase but hasn't affected the book, small chip from bottom rear of dustjacket and slight edgewear to bottom of dj spine. Book is Fine and unread, number 441/1000
    $820

Free shipping in the UK, rest of the world at cost. Paypal F&F or add 3%.

PM for photos or to buy any of the above
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOD1 & 2, those are the cheapest i've seen in awhile, so i hope that they will sell quickly.

Someone here should grab them, and everyone will be happy !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

This is my copy of Misery S/L with a Remarque: https://www.ebay.com/itm/263949449710

I would rather sell here F&F for near $4,000 and pull the listing. Send offers in a PM as I will contemplate about anything in the high $3k range. Thanks!
    Lettered Wants:
    Altered Carbon "O"

Lettereds for Trade:
    The Passage Trilogy
    Wool Trilogy
    Silence of the Lambs
    Jekyll & Hyde

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $13.5K BIN:
    Stephen King - Dragon Rebound Editions - FULL SET (RC) + RIGHTS

Eyes of the Dragon, IT, Firestarter, Dark Half + Rights
    Pre-Owned

Just FYI everybody I know this seller and they would be willing to field offers from folks on this site. If there is anyone who is seriously interested you can PM me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 434 of 515 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast