Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the block:

DT VII S/L - between 350 and 400 asking price
    From a Buick 8 Gift Ed
    DT 2 Signed by artist
    MetaHorror Signed by various writers

Open to offers, please PM. Shipping will be at cost.

will NOT use Paypal. (Checks, Money orders, visa gift cards okay!)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by disel24 View Post
    On the block:

DT VII S/L - between 350 and 400 asking price #1496
    From a Buick 8 Gift Ed ***SOLD***
    DT 2 Signed by artist
    MetaHorror Signed by various writers

Open to offers, please PM. Shipping will be at cost.

will NOT use Paypal. (Checks, Money orders, visa gift cards okay!)
    Update with information!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

With great sadness I have decided to sell one if the few cool books in my collection.

The reason is the same as everyone else, hard times. We're expecting a large check as I cash in my retirement from a previous job...but didn't expect to be taking care of my daughter and her kids.

I have a very generous offer on this book for 325.00 shipped but I need every penny so if anyone can beat it, I'd appreciate that.

I hand carried the book from Colorado to Washington DC to have it signed by King at the Three Kings event, one of the top five days of my life.

Since there is an offer, I am going to leave this open for 24 hours. 4PM EST tomorrow I'll call it a deal. Please PM me if you are interested. Sorry the pics are grainy, bad light day. The book is in great condition.

The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Up for Matt!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

My signed US Bag of Bones is now on ebay cheap cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=120541054537

SOLD.
    Last edited by Darkmaniscoming; 03-09-2010 at 02:25 PM. Reason: ITEM SOLD

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

Anyone looking for a nice UTD UK S/L? I have an extra sealed copy in great shape for $225.

I also have a signed 1st/1st from the November signing tour for $150.

PM if interested.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the interest everyone, my book is going to the best offer.

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

UK 1/1 thinner up for grabs:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=120542092273

UK 1/1 Danse Macabre that rebound red leather copy:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...STRK:MESELX:IT

He is Legend with slipcase:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...STRK:MESELX:IT

I'm going to list a million books for real low starting auctions, so take a look at my other items for great deals. Thanks for your support in my uphill climb people......

Best D

Country
    Country Flag

ooooo He Is Legend.. Man that sounds awesome!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Good looking out John! Thanks! Now I don't have to be feel so bad

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

PRICES REDUCED, MAKE OFFERS

All will have Brodart covers on them.

US FIRST EDITIONS
    Make offers, but i was thinking like $12 each shipping included
    Just After Sunset
    The Talisman (spine faded a bit)
    Pet Sematary (x2)
    On Writing
    Lisey's Story
    Dark Tower 5
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    Everythings Eventual

UK, 1st edition, Needful Things $25 shipped
    UK, 1st edition, The Dark Half, (price clipped), $15 shipped
    Both UK's for $35 shipped

Non-Stephen King
    NO idea of the value, if your interested in any of these make an offer !!
    Tabitha King-- 4th printing of Candles Burning SIGNED
    Norman Partridge- Dark Harvest , 2000 copies, SIGNED limited edition
    When Dark Descends- #328/500 SIGNED-Charles Grant,Thomas Monteleone & Gary Braunbeck
    Roll Them Bones #566 of 750 copies David Niall Wilson SIGNED

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've ended up with an extra copy of the Wizard and Glass promotional booklet. Price will be $15 plus shipping. Please PM me if interested. Payment would be Paypal.

John

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Trying to help the Haven Foundation here.

I'm not sure the best way to do this, so I'll give this forum a shot.

I've recently purchased the S/L/#'d versions of three anthologies, which gives me the opportunity to clear my shelf of the trade editions. The books are:

1) The Best of Cemetery Dance. Here's a link to a recent auction. That's not my auction but it gives you an idea what the book is, with a photo. Huge book, with over 800 pages of horror anthology gold. I think the print run was fairly low, but there's a couple listed on ABE if you want to check out the listings there. My copy has never been read. Fine looking book in Fine DJ. King's contribution is his story Chattery Teeth.

2) Night Visions V. First book appearance of King stories The Reploids, Sneakers, and Dedication. Again, this link is not to my auction but shows you the book and description. Lots of ABE listings as well. My copy has been read once; Fine book in NF to F DJ.

3) The Book of the Dead. First book appearance of King story Home Delivery. Here's a link to the cheapest one offered on ABE. My copy is F/F, never read.

Here's what I'll do. If you are interested, PM me your offer. After 1 week, I'll sell the books to the best offer. I'll donate the entire amount to the Haven Foundation, except for $20, which will cover priority shipping plus leave me enough left over to grab lunch on my way home from the post office.

So as long as the best offer is over $20, the charity gets something. The more you offer, the more the charity gets (not me.) When considering your offer keep in mind that you don't have to add for shipping and postage. That comes out of my end.

Not "high value" books to be sure, but great books to have if you like to collect King trade firsts and books where King stories appear for the first time.

Feel free to ask with Q's.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I really hope someone decides to take advantage of Divemasters offer, he is donating everything he gets outside shipping to the fundraiser.

Thanks so much for doing this!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    For sale:
    Collector's Traycase for the Centipede Gift Edition of 'Salem's Lot. Still in original shipping box.
    Looks like this (however book and art are not included):

$119. + $10 shipping.
    25% of sale ($30) goes to our 2010 Haven Foundation Fundraiser.
    Gratuitous bump.
    Price lowered to $99 +$10 shipping. 25% goes to the 2010 Haven Foundation fundraiser.
    A member contacted me about this traycase 7 weeks after this post. The member became aware via another thread and bought the case.
    I have sent a check to Matt for $25.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've ended up with an extra copy of the Wizard and Glass promotional booklet. Price will be $15 plus shipping. Please PM me if interested. Payment would be Paypal.

John
    Sold.

John

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Anyone have Rage?

Hey, I have all the 1st/1st Bachman books except Rage (wait...maybe I need Thinner too in HB...have to check).

Does anyone have a copy of Rage they want to part with? I can buy it off ABE, but I get nervous about their "condition" reliability, so would rather buy from someone on here.

Thanks!!
    Curt
    p.s. Thanks Ari_Racing!!! Will do. That is a more than reasonable price. There is a SIGNED one on EBay right now for $499 with one bid. Too pricey for me at the moment since I can get a few cool needed items for that price!! Will keep ABE in my favorites and check often.

p.s.s. I'm still looking for a Cycle of the Werewolf too. The one I bought was tragically destroyed with the cover ripped as he was wrapping it for shipping. I had him send me a scan and it brought a tear to my eye as the 2+ inch rip went down from the top of book down and was creased badly too!
    Last edited by CurtSeattle; 03-15-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Comment back to Ari...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Curt, I found a flawless copy in Abebooks for less than 50 dls some months ago. I'd suggest you to check regulary there.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

John
    Sold.

John
    I have one extra too. Same deal if anyone else needs one.

Edit: SOLD
    Last edited by Fsmdr; 03-16-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Sold

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Curt, I found a flawless copy in Abebooks for less than 50 dls some months ago. I'd suggest you to check regulary there.
    Like for most websites, there are also some alerts... although i dont like the one from Abebooks..
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default KNOWING DARKNESS

Okay, I'm pretty much almost broke (well actually more than broke since I have put most everything on my credit card using PayPal).

But I see this Knowing Darkness book and I feel like I would be remiss in my newfound duty as a true SK collector if I don't get a copy into my feverishly sweaty greedy little hands.

Does anyone have an extra copy they want to unload?

I would REALLY like the TrayCased version, but it is sure pricey!!! It comes with extra pictures though which is really cool.

Does anyone have either one they want to sell? I'd rather buy from someone wants to get rid of one on here to help them help me in Jerry McGuire style (You had me at "darkness").

Plus, then I know it's in great condition and I won't get one that is all beat up and half the pictures have been covered in whiteout from someone's kid and then obviously redrawn with a half-used crayon.

Thanks!!!
    Curt

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Okay, I'm pretty much almost broke (well actually more than broke since I have put most everything on my credit card using PayPal).

But I see this Knowing Darkness book and I feel like I would be remiss in my newfound duty as a true SK collector if I don't get a copy into my feverishly sweaty greedy little hands.

Does anyone have an extra copy they want to unload?

I would REALLY like the TrayCased version, but it is sure pricey!!! It comes with extra pictures though which is really cool.

Does anyone have either one they want to sell? I'd rather buy from someone wants to get rid of one on here to help them help me in Jerry McGuire style (You had me at "darkness").

Plus, then I know it's in great condition and I won't get one that is all beat up and half the pictures have been covered in whiteout from someone's kid and then obviously redrawn with a half-used crayon.

Thanks!!!
    Curt
    Curt-

I just responded (admittedly late ) to your PM of a couple days ago, so go check and respond. Thanks

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L Insomnia - PC copy. Fine/Fine/Fine.

In no rush to sell it really, but figured I'd throw it out there - $400 shipped if anyone wants it.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For those interested, I got an email from Jerad, I am on the mailing list for Centipede, last night I think is when it was sent, he is now offering the dinged/bumped copies for $125 slipcased and $425 for the traycase, this also includes all the extras he always throws in, Thats quite a good deal i would say. You can get both $550 !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 515 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast