Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 515 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The glassine wrapper can be replaced for pennies.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

But I'd know. That's the difference to me.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    But I'd know. That's the difference to me.

John
    You wouldn't "know" if you had purchased it from someone who had done it themselves.
    Personal rant, but I can not understand this "if it is not a virgin, I don't want it (her)" mentality, but as a Collector we all have standards.
    People think I am crazy for rarely if ever opening a book, and having multiple copies of books, so it is a personal decision.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    That's a good price. I just got my copy (#93) a month ago for $736. The paper cover is in fair shape, but the book and slipcase are as new. It was one of the few s/l that I didn't have.

John
    Yea, that's one of the best things about this copy is the fact that the glassine wrapper is in such great condition, which can be very hard to find (or expensive).

But sorry, folks it's been sold!
    Part of me is glad...I was about to bite...

EDIT 10 minutes later....now I'm miffed...someone got something I wanted!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

For sale is Dean Koontz's Charnel House S/L The Taking. In Fine condition with like slipcase. Asking $225, my purchase price. This is number 226 of 300 copies. If you need more pictures, just ask.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys

I am trying to find one or two of the Joe Hill inspired Gunpowder GelaSkins
    given out at this years San Diego Comic-Con.

If you have one you are willing to sell or know where I can find one,
    please send me a pm.

Thank You & Be Well !!

Karl

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone...just thought that I would mention that I have a signed limited DTIII Wastelands # 897 if anyone is looking for that number. PM if interested. Thanks

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I have for sale a S/L of The Talisman by Grant. $600. It is in fine condition, and looks in excellent shape.

I am looking for a sale by Paypal. So only PM me if you are willing to pay immediately (I don't want to wait a couple of weeks till you come up with the money, sorry). Thanks!

btw, I don't have pictures for this one, but if you look at my Danse Macrbe pictures expect the same, there are no flaws with this copy. If not satisfied I will return the money.
    Geoff

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I have for sale a copy of the s/l Transgressions...#112 of 200...$400, which will include priority shipping.

No flaws or problems with either book or the (cheap) fake leather slipcase. I'll send pix if you like - basically a black bound book with silver stamping.

I'm definitley interested in possible trades too...so let me know!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a good price!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi... can I interest anyone in a mint and never used first edition Gunslinger Jacket ??? I am asking 150.00 shipped. I actually have one listed on ebay right now but this other one I was planning to keep for myself....so its in even better condition than the one on ebay. PM if you would like some pictures. The other ebay listing is under the name Shannonlee99. I also have quite a few SK books on there right now, tough times....tough times...lol

I have a S/L Waste Lands up there....
    a First/First Night Shift
    a flawless mint Gunslinger 2nd
    a kinda ratty First/First Stand
    a First Wizard and Glass
    First Editions of the last 4 DT books UK HC editions
    etc.

Just throwing this out there in case anyone is looking for anything. Throw some offers at me...who knows

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

5% of final sale money after 3 days goes to THE FOUNDATION Fundraiser
    ALSO
    5% of final sale money after 3 days goes to Neraks Breast Cancer Fundraiser

Yep, I won the Dameron remarque #V, Bill & Till, the albino twins from River Crossing. Due to my purchase I will have a major closet clean out sale. I must replenish my bank account before my wife finds out hahaha. Help save a marriage (just kidding).

Will gladly take and send pictures of any book your interested in. Shipping and Insurance is FREE for US shipping. Will gladly ship across the pond. Just ask for $ amount.

THREE DAY SALE I wanted to give you guys first shot before the Ebay community.

Stay tuned for the list:

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

This sounds GREAT mulleins and thank you so much for thinking about the fund raiser, we're going to go all out in 2010
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to remove books that have sold so the list isn't confusing.

ALSO

Yep, I won the Dameron remarque #V, Bill & Till, the albino twins from River Crossing. Due to my purchase I will have a major closet clean out sale. I must replenish my bank account before my wife finds out hahaha.
    Will gladly take and send pictures of any book your interested in. Shipping and Insurance is FREE for US shipping. Will ship across the pond. Just ask for $ amount.

THREE DAY SALE I want to give you guys first shot before the Ebay community.
    Help save a marriage (just kidding).

Send PM. I’ll remove items and update list as items sale.

I think you will find the prices very reasonable on this long list:

Whispers Lettered Edition LETTER J $350 (only 26 out there)

He is Legend S/L #469 w/beveled slipcase $205 (not a bad price)

Ed Miller remarqued Colorado Kid $125 (see pictures below 3 to choose from) Not many of these done by artist Ed Miller

Thinner 1st with full number line $40 Very nice condition

The Gunslinger (Viking) with full number line. Looks unread $55

Drawing of the Three 1st edition Grant signed by Phil Hale $80 (took out of shrink just for Phil to sign)

Peter Straub S/L matching number set In The Night Room & Lost Boy Lost Girl matching numbers 91 $105

Carrie 1st Edition x-library in complete intact jacket $350 (The last page in the book where the pocket used to be was taken out. Purchased this from Stu at Betts sometime ago. Not a bad condition copy for the price. Must see to appreciate) another fantastic starter copy for the price.

The Stand x-library true 1st edition no jacket. In very nice shape for an X-lib $30

The Stand true 1st with intact jacket included with custom tray case $125

Storm of the Century Very FINE in very FINE jacket. Never read $20

CreepShow true 1st $35 Almost perfect with complete #line (one of the nicest copies I’ve seen in a long time)

Danse Macabre RRD281 true 1st A few small brown markings on very top of book. Otherwise a very nice copy for $40

S/L Night Vision 5 #507 $195 kept in plastic

S/L Night Vision 5 #762 $195 kept in plastic

Secret Windows $15 (mint, never been read)

Secret Windows (red leather edition) two very small marks on red leather. Nice condition $25

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon pop-up mint $20 (first edition still in original plastic)

S/L Prime Evil #974 mint $295

Cycle of the Werewolf 1 of 7500 signed by Bernie Wrightson in slipcase. Dust jacket has normal spotting. Very nice kept copy. $250

Wizard and Glass 1st Edition Grant $125 (read once, very nice shape kept in plastic) also includes an extra WAG jacket never been put on a book still in tube.

The Bachman Books (1st edition paperback) 1 bend on back cover 2 small spine spots. $10

The Shining 1st edition x-library with full intact jacket $45

Postscripts #10 hardcover trade edition true 1st $20 (never read)

Insomnia white top jacket true 1st $8

The Gunslinger Born hardcover 1st edition mint $16 (still in original shrink)

Cemetery Dance Fall 1992 #14 magazine with Chattery Teeth $20 (nice condition)

Fear Itself (2 copies) $20 each

Lighthouse matching number set #38 $150 for both (only 50 printed)

Stephen King Trivia book hardcover $12

Christine The Car $25 In box. Reason for selling this one so cheap. When the seller sent me the car it arrived slightly damaged. It’s really hard to tell the damage not unless you turn the car over. Looks awesome on the shelf sitting next to the book.

Camp Stalag Bill Walker 1 of 1000 signed (2 copies) $15

Christopher Golden Wildwood Road (dedicated to Charles Grant) $10

Dark Harvest Norman Partridge signed limited 1 of 2000 $15

Sinister Purposes Gary Raisor $10

Poes Lighthouse 1 of 1000 signed by all contributors $25

S/L Obsessions #230 (small tear on cover) $35

Darker Simon Clark 1 of 1000 signed $15

Midnight Premier 1 of 1500 signed $15

The Long Last Call John Skip 1 of 750 signed $15

Revenant Savior Dominick Cancilla 1 of 750 signed $15

Mad Dogs Brian Hodge 1 0f 1000 signed $15

The Necromancer Douglas Clegg 1 of 1500 signed $15

Destinations Unknown Gary Braunbeck 1 of 1000 signed $15

Four Octobers Rick Hautala 1 of 750 signed by Rick and artist Glenn Chadbourne $20

Prodigal Blues Gary Braunbeck 1 of 1000 signed $15

The Other End John Shirley 1 of 1000 signed $15

Harvest Moon James Moore 1 of 750 signed $15

Development Hell Mick Garris 1 of 750 signed $15

Until She Sleeps Tim Lebbon 1 of 1000 signed $15

Peter Straub Sides $10

Wild Things Douglas Clegg 1 of 1500 signed $15

Sinister Purposes S/L #545 signed by all contributors $20

Black Fire James Kidman 1 of 750 signed $15

Weed Species Jack Ketchum 1 of 1500 signed $15

Dark Arts John Pelan $10

Remembering Reagan true 1st printing with full number line and certificate 1/25000 $20

Remembering Reagan 2nd printing with signed certificate 1/25000 $10

An American Life true 1st edition (jacket is price clipped) $15
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Room 217 Caretaker; 08-28-2009 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Updated SOLD list

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Ralph, have I told you how much I love you!

Very generous and very thoughtful!!!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Ralph, have I told you how much I love you!

Very generous and very thoughtful!!!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Your welcome. Items are selling and the foundations $'s are growing.

I'll edit the for sale list ASAP.

Ralph Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

pm sent

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

List updated with sold books removed. Pending or books being asked about will stay until sold.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

DAY 2 of 3 day sale

So far $50 donated to The Foundation and $50 donated to Neraks Cancer Fundraiser

I've been removing the sold books from the list

ALSO

Will gladly take and send pictures of any book your interested in. Shipping and Insurance is FREE for US shipping. Will ship across the pond. Just ask for $ amount.

THREE DAY SALE I want to give you guys first shot before the Ebay community.

Ed Miller remarqued Colorado Kid $125 (see original remarques below 3 to choose from) Not many of these done by artist Ed Miller

Drawing of the Three 1st edition Grant signed by Phil Hale $80 (took out of shrink just for Phil to sign)

Peter Straub S/L matching number set In The Night Room & Lost Boy Lost Girl matching numbers 91 $105

Carrie 1st Edition x-library in complete intact jacket $350 (The last page in the book where the pocket used to be was taken out. Purchased this from Stu at Betts sometime ago. Not a bad condition copy for the price. Must see to appreciate) another fantastic starter copy for the price.

The Stand
    x-library true 1st edition no jacket. In very nice shape for an X-lib $30

CreepShow true 1st $35 Almost perfect with complete #line (one of the nicest copies I’ve seen in a long time)

Danse Macabre RRD281 true 1st A few small brown markings on very top of book. Otherwise a very nice copy for $40

Secret Windows (red leather edition) two very small marks on red leather. Nice condition $25

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon pop-up mint $20 (first edition still in original plastic)

Cycle of the Werewolf 1 of 7500 signed by Bernie Wrightson in slipcase. Dust jacket has normal spotting. Very nice kept copy. $250

Wizard and Glass 1st Edition Grant $125 (read once, very nice shape kept in plastic) also includes an extra WAG jacket never been put on a book still in tube.

The Bachman Books (1st edition paperback) 1 bend on back cover 2 small spine spots. $10

The Shining 1st edition x-library with full intact jacket $45

Lighthouse (special hardcover King issues)matching number set #38 $150 for both (only 50 printed)

Christine The Car $25 In box. Reason for selling this one so cheap. When the seller sent me the car it arrived slightly damaged. It’s really hard to tell the damage not unless you turn the car over. Looks awesome on the shelf sitting next to the book.

Dark Harvest
    Norman Partridge signed limited 1 of 2000 $15

Four Octobers Rick Hautala 1 of 750 signed by Rick and artist Glenn Chadbourne $20

Peter Straub Sides $10

Weed Species
    Jack Ketchum 1 of 1500 signed $15

Dark Arts John Pelan $10

Remembering Reagan true 1st printing with full number line and certificate 1/25000 $20

Remembering Reagan
    2nd printing with signed certificate 1/25000 $10

Attached Images
    Last edited by Room 217 Caretaker; 08-28-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Updated fund raiser amounts so far

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

DAY 2 of 3 day sale

So far $50 donated to The Foundation and $50 donated to Neraks Cancer Fundraiser

I've removed more books that have sold.

And a shameless plug for the sale

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Go Ralph! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

FINAL DAY

ALSO

Ed Miller remarqued Colorado Kid $125 (see original remarques below 3 to choose from) Not many of these done by artist Ed Miller

The Stand
    x-library true 1st edition no jacket. In very nice shape for an X-lib $30

Lighthouse (special hardcover King issues)matching number set #38 $150 for both (only 50 printed)

Dark Harvest
    Norman Partridge signed limited 1 of 2000 $15

Dark Arts John Pelan $10

Remembering Reagan
    2nd printing with signed certificate 1/25000 $10

Attached Images
    Last edited by Room 217 Caretaker; 08-29-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Added Remarque Pictures

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Carrie

I've been asked by a few to post pictures of the first edition Carrie from the above sale $350:

5 pictures posted of this book.

It is probably one of the best condition X-Library copies I've seen. Purchased from Betts Books sometime ago:

*FIRST EDITION on Copyright Page with intact Jacket

*The spine shows a mark on the jacket

*Tape marks on front and back

*The same tape marks on the maroon cloth(kind of hard to see but there)

*Typical library stamps (I only count four)

Hope this helps

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

John F. Kennedy EddyRawlea is on a distinguished road

hello,
    I would like to buy the shining ex library from the one list
    and the gunslinger second printing from the other post
    (doesn't say how much $$ for that one)

I'm new and dont know how to buy things here?
    Is this an auction or?
    Can somebody tell me please? Thanks
    Ed

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EddyRawlea View Post
    hello,
    I would like to buy the shining ex library from the one list
    and the gunslinger second printing from the other post
    (doesn't say how much $$ for that one)

I'm new and dont know how to buy things here?
    Is this an auction or?
    Can somebody tell me please? Thanks
    Ed
    Once you hit 5 posts, you'll be able to private message those members selling them. I think the Gunslinger has made its way to eBay already though. Good luck and welcome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 515 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast