Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 515 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I have #1154 of DT IV, V, VI and VII available if someone would like to make an offer. The particulars -- photos available upon request.

This is a set of matched signed limited editions of Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, books IV through VII. Each set is signed by both King and the respective artist. Books IV, V and VII are split into two volumes each; only volume 1 of each set bears a signature. Book VI is a single volume. Each book/set comes in a custom slipcase. Book V is still in the original shrinkwrap as shipped by the publisher, Donald M. Grant. These books have all been in my possession since their original publication.

The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass. Donald M. Grant, West Kingston, Rhode Island, 1997. Limited Edition, #1154/1250. 8vos., 407pp., 383pp.; spine black with various colored lettering; dust jackets have price uncut '$175.00'; dust jackets have no wear; housed in a VG blue slipcase with minor shelf wear; limitation page in front of volume 1, of the 1250 numbered and signed copies, this is number 1154, signed by King and McKean. Slipcased.

The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla. Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc., Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, 2003. Octavo, two volumes, cloth. First edition. Limited to 1350 copies of which this is number 1154 of 1300 numbered copies offered for sale, signed by King and artist Berni Wrightson on a special limitation page in front of volume 1. Slipcased in shrinkwrap.

The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah. Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Hampton Falls, New Hampshire, U.S.A., 2004. Hardcover. Condition: As New. Dust Jacket Condition: As New. 1st Edition. #1154 of 1400 numbered copies offered for sale. One volume, slipcased.

The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower. Donald M. Grant Publisher Inc, Hampton Falls, 2004. Hardcover. Condition: As New in As New dust jacket. First [US] edition [in two physical volumes]. Copy #1154/1500 numbered copies of the Deluxe Signed Edition signed by both the author, Stephen King, and by the artist, Michael Whelan, on a special limitation/signature leaf. 432 + 443 pages, illustrated [including color plates]. Slipcased.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Near fine Gunslinger 1st dust jacket. I've got it set for auction on Thursday but I'll open it up for offers here. Email me directly. Don't use PM because the notices aren't coming through. Free shipping. (It's in better condition than the used one on eBay right now.)
    Auction is live. GL to those that inquired. "May the odds be ever in your favor." STEPHEN KING THE DARK TOWER I: THE GUNSLINGER, FIRST EDITION - DUST JACKET ONLY As with all my auctions, starting at original price.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok so gotta sell a few books.
    Might add as days go bye.
    Skeleton crew signed limited. Like new. $650.
    Christine signed limited fine/fine with bumped slipcase $800

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey All,

Colorado Kid Oversized, Signed By McKean, the edition limited to 100 but NOT numbered and no slip. $50
    The Twelve CD Limited $100
    Under the Dome Artist Edition Shrink Wrapped $60

I will pay for shipping on them and US lower 48 only Please. Let me know.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Last chance here before they go up as a lot on eBay.

5 books (including 2 ARCs, one of a book not yet released) + an artist's portfolio

$150 shipped

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

CEMETERY DANCE STEPHEN KING LOT

Shivers VIII
    ARC | Cemetery Dance | Fine

The Dark Man
    1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Fine/Fine/Fine

The Dark Man: Artwork Portfolio
    signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one

Six Scary Stories
    1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | All Fine |

Gwendy's Button Box
    1st edition, 3rd printing, signed by Richard Chizmar | Fine

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    NF+ Rage. No remainder marks, no stamps. Just tight and beautiful.
    Make a legitimate offer. Keep in mind an inferior copy sold for over $700 just a day or two ago. Money back guarantee (buyer returns in same condition-I will pay for signature required return shipping).
    Easily (IMO) worth ~double of the recent inferior copy on ebay.

High resolution images actually show more "flaws" than the naked eye perceives.

When I said I thought the book was worth twice the $700 flawed copy, $1,400 wasn't my asking price.

I'm open to reasonable offers (well over $700).

Along the Path of the Beam picon3 will become famous soon enough

Default ...Nightmares in the Sky (1st edition Without Remainder Mark)

Nightmares in the Sky (1st edition Without Remainder Mark). Only copy I've seen without remainder mark. Dustjacket with spine fade and a chip out of top of dustjacket. What this copy really needs is a nice dustjacket mated to the book which is tight, square with the embossing sharp on the spine. $25 shipped. SOLD via PM
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't see any remainder marks on mine. Example pics please of a remainerd mark.

I don't have anything in my collection with a remainder mark, but typically on this book it is usually a sharpie slash across the text block. Paul~

Default ...The Long Road Home (Signed by Peter David)

The Long Road Home, signed/inscribed/dated by Peter David. $25 shipped plus bonus Stand Sketchbook. Moved to another site. Thanks, Paul~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Check out the link to Bargain Book Identification. https://coveringallcovers.wordpress.com/tag/book-tag/
    Remaindered marks are ugly.

I don't see any remainder marks on mine. Example pics please of a remainerd mark.
    Check out the link to Bargain Book Identification. https://coveringallcovers.wordpress.com/tag/book-tag/
    Remaindered marks are ugly.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

When I attempted to purchase one of these from Bett's, David mistakenly sent me an inscribed copy.

Of course I sent it back to him. He apologized that he couldn't immediately replace it because he had two or three copies but they all had remainder marks. He said that a lot of them he'd seen had remainder marks.

A short while later he found one for me without remainder marks.

IIRC the marks were just black sharpie marks on the bottom of the page block
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant Slipcases DT 1/2/3, DT 4/5 and DT 6/7. $75 for set. $8.50 shipping US
    FF

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by picon3 View Post
    I don't have anything in my collection with a remainder mark, but typically on this book it is usually a sharpie slash across the text block. Paul~
    None on my copy as well.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump New prices
    Skeleton crew signed limited. Like new. $650. SOLD
    Christine signed limited fine/fine with bumped slipcase $800 SOLD

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Salem’s sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Hey All,

Colorado Kid Oversized, Signed By McKean, the edition limited to 100 but NOT numbered and no slip. $50
    The Twelve CD Limited $100
    Under the Dome Artist Edition Shrink Wrapped $60

I will pay for shipping on them and US lower 48 only Please. Let me know.

Still have CK and The Twelve. Let me know! **

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Damn. Missed that Salems'. Oh well one day .

Default ...Remaining Hardcovers Available Now @ $7.50 each!

This is the end of the books. Most (if not all) of these books were bought by me new, lovingly read and then placed in Demco and put on the shelf in a dark room to preserve their colors. If you are looking to upgrade a dustjacket or a book, then this is the place to be because I was a dustjacket fanatic often stacking the books up in a pile to pick the very best one. (We've all done it). Your choice @ $7.50 per book. . If it is a bulk purchase, PM me to work out shipping costs. Otherwise, just add $2 per book for media mail shipping. If they don't sell this time around, they are going to be donated to the Friends of the Library Sale in early May. SOLD via PM.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to raise some money for a BIG buy. Some decisions have to be made. I am offering for sale.... the large Traycased Knowing Darkness (fine) and a framed original of Roland by Whelan. PM me for details
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Price reduction, $325USD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Joyland signed limited. #30/724. Mint, FF.
    $385 PayPal fam and friends.
    Price drop, $360 USD

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Under the Dome UK signed Limited, 101/500. Fine condition. Cards still in shrinkwrap.
    $375USD plus post from Australia. Thanks.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    SOLD
    Someone gave me some rep for this post because they are upset they don't know what was sold. I imagine it causes more trouble for the website if I delete the post entirely and if I did leave the title up, I would not leave up how much was paid for it by the buyer. I figure that is their business at that point. I see no real reason to leave the original listing in place. Reading SOLD tells you everything you need to know about the sale doesn't it? Anything else would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

What do the collectors have to say about such?

EDIT: It was not neg rep but was still a complaint rep to clarify....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD
    Someone gave me some rep for this post because they are upset they don't know what was sold. I imagine it causes more trouble for the website if I delete the post entirely and if I did leave the title up, I would not leave up how much was paid for it by the buyer. I figure that is their business at that point. I see no real reason to leave the original listing in place. Reading SOLD tells you everything you need to know about the sale doesn't it? Anything else would be a waste of time wouldn't it?

What do the collectors have to say about such?

EDIT: It was not neg rep but was still a complaint rep to clarify....
    Maybe next time reply with quote so there isn't any question about what sold would be my only advise, Tommy. If the person who Repped you didn't provide useful feedback or open a dialog, that's not productive as to how they think you could have handled it better.

I once had a situation with an item that I was selling but it was handled via PM and resolved to both parties satisfaction.

Or the person could have simply PM you and asked if said item was still available. I do this often with older listings.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 447 of 515 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 ... LastLast