Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 515 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Note: "The intent of this thread is for book collectors to post items related to book collecting, with a focus on, but not limited to the world of Stephen King."
    May 6, 2012: The following rules are immediately in effect:
    • Whining, maudlin posts, and or pleading are strictly forbidden.
    • Sell or buy; but no crying. There are other threads to lament.
    Ahem....cough....cough
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

The morning starts with a big laugh! Thx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Dan, I'll take the first state first edition Salem's Lot, thanks.
    You can have it, but you will have to pick it up. And you will have to find it yourself in my shelves.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

nothing big but up for sale is a F/F copy of Dreamcatcher. First edition first print - 15 bucks (includes shipping)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AKC - UPDATED WITH A FEW MORE

Flatsigned DUMA KEY (F/F): $200
    Flatsigned FULL DARK NO STARS (F/F): $200 (w/free Overlook slipcase scuffed on bottom)
    Flatsigned UNDER THE DOME (F/F): $200 (w/free Overlook slipcase)
    Flatsigned CELL (F/F): $250 SOLD
    Flatsigned THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON (F/F): $250 SOLD
    Flatsigned BLAZE (F/F): $275 SOLD

All Flatsigned Books are 1st/1st.....

S/L Regulators (#PC F-): $625
    S/L The Stand (#41 F): $1,500

DT IV - VII + LSOE + LSOE AE + TWTTK + UK TWTTK (ALL # 32 - F/F): $4,000

All payments via Paypal GIFT.....tks.

Domestic Shipping INCLUDED / INT'L Actual Rate

PM if interested
    !

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Lauterer, 'twould appear by your avatar and name that you either hail from K-Town or are stationed there right now ... or you have a wierd penchant for losing German soccer clubs. What's your story? I spent the past five years there at Ramstein, just left in September.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L Fine Condition $300 plus $15 shipping
    The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing Fine Condition $225 plus $10 shipping
    Lisey's Story ARC Fine Condition $25 plus $10 shipping
    Waste Lands 1st edition Near Fine Condition $30 plus $10 shipping
    Dark Tower 2 Audio S/L IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $400 plus $15 shipping
    Wizard & Glass 1st edition Near Fine Condition $75 plus $10 shipping
    A Life in the Cinema S/L FINE $120 plus $10 shipping
    The Drawing of the Three Grant 1st IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $65 plus $10 shipping
    Transgressions S/L Fine Condition $350 plus $15 shipping
    Dark Tower 6 "error" unsigned artist edition Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
    Dark Tower 5 2nd printing SIGNED in Near Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
    Black House Audio Tapes IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $20 plus $10 shipping
    TWTTK UK edition (no dj) Fine Condition $15 plus $10 shipping

Shipping in the US only.

Paypal sent as a gift.

Email me if interested (click on my name to send me an email).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Offtopic sorry

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Lauterer, 'twould appear by your avatar and name that you either hail from K-Town or are stationed there right now ... or you have a wierd penchant for losing German soccer clubs. What's your story? I spent the past five years there at Ramstein, just left in September.
    I live there (german)... and of course i am fan of FCK and get used to see the others win

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale (to start the wedding fund), prices may be flexible ...

All Joe Hill S/L's, all F/F
    Horns Traycased #136/200 with remarqued £225

Heart Shaped Box Deluxe 2nd printing 1/100 remarqued £100

20th Century Ghost #426/500 remarqued £200

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Bayern!!
    The Pokal and Bundesliga will soon be back with us!

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Tippy - you really gotta empty your inbox...

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Secretary of Dreams Vol 2 S/L Fine Condition $300 plus $15 shipping
    The Gunslinger Grant 2nd Printing Fine Condition $225 plus $10 shipping
    Lisey's Story ARC Fine Condition $25 plus $10 shipping
    Waste Lands 1st edition Near Fine Condition $30 plus $10 shipping
    Dark Tower 2 Audio S/L IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $400 plus $15 shipping
    Wizard & Glass 1st edition Near Fine Condition $75 plus $10 shipping
    A Life in the Cinema S/L FINE $120 plus $10 shipping
    The Drawing of the Three Grant 1st IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $65 plus $10 shipping
    Transgressions S/L Fine Condition $350 plus $15 shipping
    Dark Tower 6 "error" unsigned artist edition Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
    Dark Tower 5 2nd printing SIGNED in Near Fine Condition $150 plus $10 shipping
    Black House Audio Tapes IN ORIGINAL SHRINKWRAP $20 plus $10 shipping
    TWTTK UK edition (no dj) Fine Condition $15 plus $10 shipping

Shipping in the US only.

Paypal sent as a gift.

Email me if interested (click on my name to send me an email).

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So email me!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

So email me!

My email program crashed, was looking for your email address but couldnt find it

Ha ha - and just saw your post says to click for email address... Dah. Still working on my coffee

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I cleared out my inbox just for you L!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Twisted

I cleared out my inbox just for you L!

Thankee Sai

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I have a few King items to re-home.

I'm hoping for trades, but will of course accept other offers...
    • A Stephen King Life Mask
    • The test head of Antibus from Kingdom Hospital
    Last edited by stkmw02; 11-17-2015 at 07:04 AM. Reason: new available items

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

After reading your comments I have decided to lower my Carrie 1/1 price - 510 (includes shipping) - also Desperation second state proof - 115 (shipping included)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

selling US 1st/1st editions of song of ice and fire books 1-5 all signed in nf to fine condition
    US 5 books signed $1400

UK 1st/1st
    game $550 signed Bookplate
    clash $400 unsigned
    storm $400 signed
    feast $250 signed
    game $150 signed
    all 5 UK discount $1600

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have a Gunslinger slipcase from the collector, looking to trade it for a TWTTKH slipcase if anyone is willing.
    pm or email me, rrdunaway@msn.com
    Did you email CD to see if they had any extras?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I have a few King books to re-home. These were abandoned at my father's used bookstore. Nothing special here, but each book will come with a personalized thank-you sketch!

I'm hoping for trades, but will of course accept other offers... even if those offers are just the cost of shipping. I'm listing them here just in case, before I take photos to list them in an online "yard sale".

The Bachman Books Book Club Edition HC
    Bag of Bones 1st edition Scribner HC
    The Dark Half 1st edition Viking HC
    Dolores Claiborne Signet paperback (slight wear on corners, slight creasing but not breaking on spine)
    Dreamcatcher 1st edition Scribner HC
    Eyes of the Dragon 1st edition Viking HC (cover worn, slight fading)
    Four Past Midnight 1st edition Viking HC
    Four Past Midnight 1st edition Viking HC (to: Randy Love: Mother xmas 1990, dust jacket price clipped)
    Gerald's Game 1st edition Viking HC (missing dust jacket)
    Insomnia HC
    IT 1st edition Viking HC
    Misery HC
    Needful Things 1st edition Viking HC
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes HC
    Pet Semetary Pocket Books paperback unread (slight wear on corners)
    Skeleton Crew HC
    The Stand Book Club Edition HC
    The Stand: Complete & Uncut HC
    The Stand: Complete & Uncut HC
    The Talisman 1st edition Viking HC
    Thinner NAL HC (red handprint on black, Bachman)
    The Tommyknockers HC
    I have a signed paperback 1st edition rage, A hard copy bachman book 1st edition, a soft cover bachman book 1st edition, a reading copy that i lent to a friend twenty years ago and never got back. If you are willing to part with your BCE of the bachman books for shipping i have been wanting to read that story again. but i dont want to "read" any of my first editions. I know -- i look at my shelf and cant "read" my books

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I have a Gunslinger slipcase from the collector, looking to trade it for a TWTTKH slipcase if anyone is willing.
    pm or email me, rrdunaway@msn.com
    Did you email CD to see if they had any extras?
    I didn't check yet, i am sure I can get one fromone of the places, just figured since i had an extra Gunslinger case sitting around if anyone had an extra TWTTKH case,,,maybe we could help each other out. Since i received no responses.....seems i will be ordering one ! lol

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I have a signed paperback 1st edition rage, A hard copy bachman book 1st edition, a soft cover bachman book 1st edition, a reading copy that i lent to a friend twenty years ago and never got back. If you are willing to part with your BCE of the bachman books for shipping i have been wanting to read that story again. but i dont want to "read" any of my first editions. I know -- i look at my shelf and cant "read" my books
    Sent you a PM! As much as I'd LOVE to trade mine for that hardcover 1st, I'll be happy with getting it out of my house!

I just got another box of King books to re-home too. In addition to those already mentioned, I now have:
    Rose Madder second printing
    Cell second printing
    Tommyknockers second printing
    The Green Mile 6 first printing
    The Green Mile 4 5th printing
    Christine second printing
    And... another HC Christine that is smaller? Does that make is a BC edition?

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    And if you're interested in any other UK 1st edition (including the early ones and the Bachman paperbacks), please send me a PM!
    Hi Michaël, I can't find how to pm you, maybe because I'm a new member(?) or maybe because I'm a complete novice at these things. I would be very interested to see what you have available in the way of the NEL hardcovers. Cash waiting

You can get me at: captainhollister@btinternet.com

Thanks, Dan.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hollister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    And if you're interested in any other UK 1st edition (including the early ones and the Bachman paperbacks), please send me a PM!
    Hi Michaël, I can't find how to pm you, maybe because I'm a new member(?) or maybe because I'm a complete novice at these things. I would be very interested to see what you have available in the way of the NEL hardcovers. Cash waiting

You can get me at: captainhollister@btinternet.com

Thanks, Dan.
    Click on his member name- biomieg and a pop up box appears, click on the "Private Message" option.

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the help Mr. Flagg, I tried that and it just came up with view profile or view forum posts..... and now I cant find the post I quoted at all!

I knew this was going to be too technical for me, has anyone got Michaël's address so I can send him a letter, lol.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hollister View Post
    Thanks for the help Mr. Flagg, I tried that and it just came up with view profile or view forum posts..... and now I cant find the post I quoted at all!

I knew this was going to be too technical for me, has anyone got Michaël's address so I can send him a letter, lol.
    Oops, forgot to add that to avoid spammers new members must have 5 valid posts before they can send a PM (or receive for that matter).
    I manually changed your status from "Registered" to "Member". It should work for you now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 515 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast