Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 515 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

From January 1, 2009-May 19, 2009 Dtbay will be used exclusively to auction items for our fundraiser benefiting The Haven Foundation.
    This thread will be for members to post their collectible(s) for sale during that period.
    On May 20th, 2009 this thread will be closed and moved to the clearing.
    The same general rules as Dtbay apply here.

Edit: Members have requested this thread be continued as an informal way to sell and buy.

Note: "The intent of this thread is for book collectors to post items related to book collecting, with a primary focus on, but not limited to the world of Stephen King."
    May 6, 2012: The following rules are immediately in effect:
    • The Collectible Classifieds thread is not to be used for a debate about whether or not to sell an item or a collection.
    • The Collectible Classifieds thread is intended to notify members of a personal sale(s). This thread is not to advertise the sale of other people's books-just you the member selling an item or two.
    • Whining, maudlin posts, and or pleading are strictly forbidden.
    • Questioning, or criticizing a sale price is considered rude.
    • Sell or buy; but no crying. There are other threads to lament.
    • Ebay sales should be mentioned in the Ebay thread.
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-30-2015 at 01:09 PM.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to you and Matt for this.

To put everyone on notice:
    I will have several books for sale after Xmas.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

looking forward to your offering Wiz! Thanks for stepping up!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alright folks, I've got some CGC'd DT comics to sell.

The Gunslinger Guidebook rated at 9.6
    &
    The End World Almanac rated at 9.8

As for the price, all I'm asking is $17 (I want to grab normal copies to replace these in my collections and that seems the cheapest I can get them with shipping) + the shipping cost which will be anywhere from $15 to $20 + a $20 donation to the Haven Foundation Fund Raiser.

So basically $52 - $57 for these two CGC'd books including shipping, with $20 of that going to a great cause!

So..... who wants 'em?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Alright folks, I've got some CGC'd DT comics to sell.

The Gunslinger Guidebook rated at 9.6
    &
    The End World Almanac rated at 9.8

As for the price, all I'm asking is $17 (I want to grab normal copies to replace these in my collections and that seems the cheapest I can get them with shipping) + the shipping cost which will be anywhere from $15 to $20 + a $20 donation to the Haven Foundation Fund Raiser.

So basically $52 - $57 for these two CGC'd books including shipping, with $20 of that going to a great cause!

So..... who wants 'em?
    I'm heading to work shortly, but when I get home I'm going to put these up on eBay and just donate $20 of the proceeds myself. If you were on the fence and want these, PM me in the next 10 hours!

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=290286895813

I have just listed the above CGC'd comics on eBay. I will be donating the first $25 to the Haven Foundation Fund Raiser. If the winner ends up being someone from the site, they can feel free to confirm that with Matt.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It's nice of you to make that donation from the sale, Eric. Good luck!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eric,

Excellent Idea....nice offering
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Country
    Country Flag

And it sold already! Wow!

Not sure if it was anyone here, but I decided to donate $55 of the sale price instead.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is very generous of you.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You're a good man, Eric.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I'm not surprised the CGCs sold that quickly. Eric was offering a good price and the Almanac CGC'd is sort of hard to find.

VERY cool of you to offer money to the Big Give! Very cool, indeed.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    And it sold already! Wow!

Not sure if it was anyone here, but I decided to donate $55 of the sale price instead.
    I saw that out there Eric, thank you so much for the donation. That was really amazing.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I'll post my UK First Editions again. One day they'll go up on eBay, as I've tried here and they didn't sell, but I'm in no hurry. I would rather that they go to a King collector that appreciates them than a book seller or whoever on eBay. So they'll sit here for a while to see if there's a buyer.

Price is still $700. And no I will not break up the set. Sorry.

Here's the list:
    The Shinning
    Firestarter
    Cujo
    Christine
    Pet Sematary
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    Misery
    The Tommyknockers
    The Stand - Complete and Uncut
    Needful Things
    Gerald's Game
    Dolores Claiborne
    Insomnia
    Desperation
    Bag of Bones
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon
    Dreamcatcher
    Cell
    Duma Key
    Wizard and Glass (book club, only harcover edition)
    Wolves of the Calla
    Song of Susannah
    The Dark Tower
    Black House (black cover, signed by Straub)
    Black House (white cover)
    Skeleton Crew
    Four Past Midnight
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes
    Hearts In Atlantis
    Everything's Eventual
    Thinner (with King book ribon)
    The Regulators
    Blaze
    Umney's Last Case (short story)

btw, a lot of those early books have printing's of 10 or 20 thousand, which is much smaller than the US printings.
    Geoff

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Geoff - any idea how much shipping within the US would be?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Hey, Geoff - any idea how much shipping within the US would be?
    media mail $20
    Geoff

Traveler skeebo4 is on a distinguished road

Default DT1: The Gunslinger 1st Print on eBay!

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this post, but I wanted to let you all know that I have a original Gunslinger for sale on ebay, item# 190278439976. Fairly priced with no reserve. This book has been very special to me, and its a shame to have to let it go, I can only hope it ends up in the right hands.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skeebo4 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this post, but I wanted to let you all know that I have a original Gunslinger for sale on ebay, item# 190278439976. Fairly priced with no reserve. This book has been very special to me, and its a shame to have to let it go, I can only hope it ends up in the right hands.
    Hi skeebo, I'll move this post to the Collectible Classified thread. Sounds like you're a King fan and collector. Please feel free to stick around and join in the discussions, we're a friendly bunch for the most part.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection for Swap Deals

I am changing my collection to Signed Lettered and Numbered Editions. Everything on this list
    is available to swap.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very ambitious, I also changed my King collection to just lettered and limiteds and I was only was mising a few when I decided to sell it all. Now I mainly collect small press lettered editions. Good luck!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You got an amazing collec MrRabbitTrick : it's a shame you plan to swap it.
    Hopefully you'll be able to keep it whole and getting SL/Lettereds :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I doubt it. I just don't like paperbacks.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

*drops jaw* wow thats some list you have there , too bad I have such a meager collection, I see much I would like to have. Alas,I have nothing signed except the Jack Ketchum I won last year on this site. Great stuff.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wery,wery nice Mr. Wabbit....fantastic collections. I would pursue the others but would not part with a single item there!
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clarification if you would sir....are you looking to do swaps only, or would you take cash for some items (to use the proceeds for the items you do want when the time comes)?

You have some very nice things to offer people.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 515 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast