Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 515 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone remembers my Duma Key first trade edition where I happened to get a copy that was somehow signed twice by King. Once on the Scribner logo page and once on the Duma Key title page - 2 pages in a row that were signed. A very weird and rare item, but I'm selling it.

I paid $300 for it and I'll sell it at $300 if any one is interested. Thanks!
    Geoff

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Time to thin out my extras to make room for some new purchases...

The Stand 1978 1/1 Good+ $125obo $100
    Dead Zone 1/1 Slightly faded spine, Good $30obo $25
    Thinner 1/1 Slight Chipping on top and bottom of dj spine, spine lean $75obo $50
    UK Eyes of the Dragon 1/1 price in pounds on dj, Very Good $35obo $25
    UK Skeleton Crew 1/1 price in pounds on dj, Very Good $35obo $25
    UK Christine 1/1 price in pounds on dj, Very Good $50obo $40
    UK Pet Sematary 1/1 priced in pounds on dj, dj chipping, Good $20obo $15
    Dark Tower III S/L unnumbered, signed, no slipcase, Mint, brand new DJ $250obo $225
    Dark Tower VI S/L unnumbered, signed, no slipcase, Mint Book in Good DJ $300obo $250
    Dark Tower IV S/L #1070, no slipcase, slight moisture staining on Vol 2, else Very Good $400obo $350
    BlackHouse/ Talisman Grant gift set brand new $100obo $85
    UK Under the Dome S/L ever so slight bumping of 2 slipcase corners, else Fine $250obo $225

PM me with offers, I prefer to not use paypal (I have a few people here that can vouch for me)....if we have to use Paypal, I would like to split fees and also we split shipping. I can/will also send pics via email for those interested.
    I am going to leave this posted til the weekend and then everything is getting thrown on FeeBay....

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy of The Colorado Kid (Chadbourne Version) signed by King #118 in fine condition for sale through Betts currently at $240!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh good thinking!

I have a PC copy of Insomnia and a PC lettered edition of The Road to the Dark Tower for sale through Betts.

Both are listed at $375 but offers are welcome. (Especially on the Road to the Dark Tower)!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I have a copy of The Colorado Kid (Chadbourne Version) signed by King #118 in fine condition for sale through Betts currently at $240!
    Well i have realised by looking on Ebay that this is overpriced so im willing to listen to offers, but the closer to $200 the more likely it to be accepted

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Selling a Blockade Billy still in shrinkwrap with limited edition card. $40 includes shipping in the US. Book will be well wrapped and packed for safety.

PM me if interested

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In regards to my consigned books at Bett's....

If you were to send an offer for the lettered PC Road to the Dark Tower - I'd accept $275 and up! (Issue price on this edition was $350)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale

The Little Sisters of Eluria Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $395 plus shipping.
    Firestarter Signed Limited Edition Fine Condition $800 plus shipping.
    Desperation Signed Limited Edition (gouge in slipcase) $265 plus shipping.
    Under the Dome (US S/L) Very Fine Condition $265 plus shipping.
    Borderlands 5 Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $150 plus shipping. SOLD
    Quietly Now Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $140 plus shipping.
    Signed copy of The Best American Short Stories 2007 Fine Condition $100 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    For Sale

The Little Sisters of Eluria Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $395 plus shipping.
    Firestarter Signed Limited Edition Fine Condition $800 plus shipping.
    Desperation Signed Limited Edition (gouge in slipcase) $265 plus shipping.
    Under the Dome (US S/L) Very Fine Condition $265 plus shipping.
    Borderlands 5 Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $150 plus shipping.
    Quietly Now Signed Limited Edition Very Fine Condition $140 plus shipping.
    Signed copy of The Best American Short Stories 2007 Fine Condition $100 plus shipping.

PM me if interested.
    PM Sent

Gunslinger Apprentice Resident Chris is on a distinguished road Resident Chris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I´ve the DT German Metallic HC Books 1-7 for sale. Or Trade! They are in very good Condition!
    PM if interested!!!
    My Wishlist: Gift Editions
    Green Mile
    Talisman
    One for the Road
    It Gift Ed.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Chris View Post
    I´ve the DT German Metallic HC Books 1-7 for sale. Or Trade! They are in very good Condition!
    PM if interested!!!
    PM sent

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is such a wonderful set of books!
    Finally managed to get my hands on the elusive The Gunslinger..

sk

John F. Kennedy z3r0_co0oL is on a distinguished road z3r0_co0oL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey i offer The german Dark Tower book #5 Wolfsmond. It's new

ebay Auction: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...STRK:MESELX:IT
    send PM if interessted
    shippment to the USA is 35€ i think (let me know if it's at a lower price)

SOLD
    Last edited by z3r0_co0oL; 06-19-2010 at 01:57 PM. Reason: sold

Traveler artyler is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this is the right place for this, or if this is even allowed on this site (I'm sure an administrator will let me know if I am in the wrong). I might be hitting a spot where I need to sell off most of my King collection. The crown jewel of it is a PC copy of Six Stories that I bought from Bette's Bookstore along with the custom traycase. I cracked it open far enough to see the signature and PC, put it in the traycase and it has been on a bookshelf with glass doors ever since, so it is (or should be, I haven't actually looked inside the traycase in years) as new condition. The rest of my stuff is unsigned, but have the big red My Pretty Pony in the slipcase, DT 2 and up first editions (unsigned, un-numbered) straight from Grants, most still in shrinkwrap, all unread (got a cheaper copy for reading), First edition Desperation and Regulators in shrink wrap with a nightlite attached, First edition of The Stand, Eyes of the Dragon, and several others. Anyone interested in making an offer. I can e-mail pictures if desired.

Country
    Country Flag

Default new attractive offer

[top]My new attractive offer:

Stephen King matchbox: Manchmal kommen sie wieder....
    Two matches missing! The matchbox is a little bit more used, unlike you see on this pic. It's used

If you are interested, send PM or mail to: nikiherrmann@gmx.net

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure what you meant to post, z3r0, but there's nothing there . . .

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Should appear now. As a new member, site filters queue attachments (pics, link etc.)
    A staff member needs to approve.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Should appear now. As a new member, site filters queue attachments (pics, link etc.)
    A staff member needs to approve.
    Nothing yet

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

This is odd. I see the pics.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm...I see the DT pic in the previous post, but not the new one.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing here either.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I saw (Matchbook) the picture as soon as it was posted.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I can sure see the matchbook too.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

For all of you who can't see the pic.
    Here's the Link for the matchbox pic: http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7838/unbenanntxp.png
    i don't know, why you can't see it....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 515 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast