Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 515 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,125 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone. Im not sure if this is the best place to ask this. If not please let me know.
    I have a very rare 1 of only 4 proofs of The Elfin Ship, By James P, Blaylock. Its signed and inscribed mentioning it is one of 4. I dont know if there are any fans here who may be interested. I am willing to sell it or trade for other collectable fiction.
    Thank You.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all!

I have a couple of Cemetery Dance books for grabs right now.

All prices are PayPal F&F (or add 3%), media mail shipping included but will upgrade at cost. For you fossils out there I'll take a check or money order and will ship when they clear

I'll take offers currently only if you want multiple books.

Shivers VIII
    ARC | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $25

The Dark Man
    1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $35

The Dark Man: Artwork Portfolio
    signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Cemetery Dance | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one | $90

Six Scary Stories
    1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | Cemetery Dance | All Fine | $95

Gwendy's Button Box
    1st edition, 3rd printing, signed by Richard Chizmar | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $20

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking to trade their copy of The Shinning SNL from Sub Press for Horns by Joe Hill SNL Tray-case edition by PS Publishing? Book, DJ, and traycase are in Fine/mint condition.

UPDATE!

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing in as well.

I also have an artist edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria to throw in if you don't want The Fireman.

Thanks!

Found a copy and bought it. WOOT!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
    Joyland signed limited. #30/724. Mint, FF.
    $385 PayPal fam and friends.
    Price drop, $360 USD

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I’m still looking to sell my custom-bound copy of Rage. It’s made from the trimmed pageblock of a US Bachman Books and bound in black goatskin with gold foil stamping on the spine and blindstamping on the front board.

PM me if interested!

Pictures
    Price drop to $60 plus shipping at cost.

Traveler kermitfrog19 is on a distinguished road kermitfrog19's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Grant accidentally shipped me two slipcases for DT IV-V. They're going to fix it but letting me keep the extra. Anyone need a DT IV-V slipcase? Brand new. Sold.

Also: OneFathom. I got your DT I-III slipcase yesterday and I see you included a little bonus--Peter Straub's Perdido, signed and numbered. Thank you! That was incredibly kind of you.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kermitfrog19 View Post
    Grant accidentally shipped me two slipcases for DT IV-V. They're going to fix it but letting me keep the extra. Anyone need a DT IV-V slipcase? Brand new.

Also: OneFathom. I got your DT I-III slipcase yesterday and I see you included a little bonus--Peter Straub's Perdido, signed and numbered. Thank you! That was incredibly kind of you.
    Hi, Kermit...

Glad the slipcase arrived safely! Enjoy!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Under the Dome U.K. paperback first edition, first printing set, including the rare Exclusive Limited Edition Tesco cover, limited to 100 copies. $140

Sleeping Beauties U.K. paperback first edition, first printing set, including Exclusive Tesco cover. $18 for the set

Elevation U.K. first edition, first printing set of 2 hardbacks, the normal edition and the WH Smith Collectors Edition. $25 for the set

Sleeping Beauties Rare Tesco Limited Edition cover with peacock on the boards (2 available) $30 each
    WH Smith Collectors Editions (all have some light shelfwear to dj edges):
    Bazaar of Bad Dreams $35
    Dr Sleep $30
    The Outsider (mark on front of dj) $35
    Sleeping Beauties (Fox on boards; some light scuffing on boards that looks worse than it is) $30

Bill Hodges Trilogy (Mr Mercedes, Finders Keepers, End of Watch) all are WH Smith Collectors Editions. Mr Mercedes and FInders Keepers are immaculate; End of Watch has edgewear to the dj, and the remains of a sticker on the top right of the front cover. $120 for the set (I won’t split these up)

Shipping within the U.K. is free, rest of the world at cost. PayPal please, buyer to cover any PP fees (usually just adding 3%). PM me if interested or for pics
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Flatsigned Sleeping beauties (signed by Stephen and Owen) in CD slipcase - everything in fine condition. 315 shipped. Obtained at Boston sleeping beauties event.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kermitfrog19 View Post
    Grant accidentally shipped me two slipcases for DT IV-V. They're going to fix it but letting me keep the extra. Anyone need a DT IV-V slipcase? Brand new.

Funny...Robert (Grant) did the same to me just yesterday with cases VI & VII. He said he sent double to someone else. I guess we know who got what now. lol

With that, I'll extend the same offer if anyone needs the case for VI & VII. Paid it forward.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I've got a copy of The Shining S/L from Subterranean Press with the dust jacket that was shipped afterwards.

SOLD

Traveler evg321 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I've got a copy of The Shining S/L from Subterranean Press with the dust jacket that was shipped afterwards. Open to offers, shipping from Toronto.
    I will give you 10$ for the dust jacket

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël, which version of Bev's Illustrated Companion is it? I'm looking for the reprinted one with the small additional content.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking to trade their copy of The Shinning SNL from Sub Press for Horns by Joe Hill SNL Tray-case edition by PS Publishing? Book, DJ, and traycase are in Fine/mint condition.

UPDATE!

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing in as well.

I also have an artist edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria to throw in if you don't want The Fireman.

If none of these books are of interest, PM me what you would look for in a trade.

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First bump to lower some prices:

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Hi all!

I have a couple of Cemetery Dance books for grabs right now.

All prices are PayPal F&F (or add 3%), media mail shipping included but will upgrade at cost. For you fossils out there I'll take a check or money order and will ship when they clear

I'll take offers currently only if you want multiple books.

Shivers VIII
    ARC | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $25

The Dark Man
    1st Trade edition, slipcased and shrinkwrapped w/ bookmark | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $35 $30

The Dark Man: Artwork Portfolio
    signed by Glenn Chadbourne | Cemetery Dance | Very Good - there is rubbing to the edges, as was unfortunately very common with this title; I was able to use a nice eraser to fix the edges of my other copy, but it takes some time and patience and I didn't do it for this one | $90 $80

Six Scary Stories
    1st Hardcover trade edition with slipcase, and ARC | Cemetery Dance | All Fine | $95 $85

Gwendy's Button Box
    1st edition, 3rd printing, signed by Richard Chizmar | Cemetery Dance | Fine | $20

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

As I am going through the process of consigning my collection, just posting a reminder here that if anyone is looking for:

Complete Dragon Rebound set
    Riding the Bullet, lettered

Both are still available for sale at Betts.

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am selling my spare Suntup Editions King and Non-King lines.

SOLD King line - Misery numbered #57 set
    - Misery numbered edition #57
    - Swag included
    - Misery Keys paperweight #57
    - Rights to #57 for the next King book

SOLD Non-King line: #167 - 3 Books + rights
    - The Haunting Of Hill House (In Hand)
    - Horns (Paid and on order)
    - Rosemary's Baby (Paid and on order)
    - Rights to purchase the recently announced edition of The Road
    - Purchasing the The Road would then provide the buyer rights to the next book in the non-King line.
    - Horns & Rosemary's Baby will be shipped to buyer immediately upon receipt after publication

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

Selling:
    Under the Dome (Gift/Artist Edition) in shrink wrap and brand new - $65 free shipping
    The Twelve (Cemetery Dance #59 Like new- $120 free shipping
    They Live: A Visual and Cultural Awakening (Special Mondo Limited Edition) Like New $90 Free Shipping

Please let me now if interested. Shipping to lower 48 only.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE!

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing, as well as the SNL of Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Edition, Second printing by Sub Press.

If none of these books are of interest, PM me what you would look for in a trade.

Thanks!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Underlined passages???
    That’s a new type of horror....

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

SOLD

I forgot that I still have one of these (pic is not mine):

The print is signed by King. I got it years ago and I never got around to displaying it so it's still rolled up in the tube. Like in this pic, the edges of my print have toned a bit with age (was already like that when I got it from Glimmer Graphics, the company that produced the Insomnia art portfolio).

Anyone interested in buying it?

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just sold one!

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picon3 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who responded and bought books from me. Just about everything is gone at this point. A wild ride. Best, Paul~
    I want to do the right thing here. I've bought a few items from Paul. This is what I received today...a box obliterated by our own USPS. Not only was it ripped open, but it appears to have been placed over sweltering heat and a bit of moisture. I damn near cried when the office assistant handed me the box, even though I knew our man, here, insured it. Insured or not, some books can't be replaced. I felt the books bouncing around in the box, and felt even worse as I began to open it, seeing the peanuts now turned to flatten pieces of gunk. What I had forgotten is that Paul is a bit of a packing freak. He's appropriately named himself The Tape God. It was nothing short of a miracle that the books were unscathed.

Paul...YOU THA MAN!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by picon3 View Post
    Thanks to everyone who responded and bought books from me. Just about everything is gone at this point. A wild ride. Best, Paul~
    I want to do the right thing here. I've bought a few items from Paul. This is what I received today...a box obliterated by our own USPS. Not only was it ripped open, but it appears to have been placed over sweltering heat and a bit of moisture. I damn near cried when the office assistant handed me the box, even though I knew our man, here, insured it. Insured or not, some books can't be replaced. I felt the books bouncing around in the box, and felt even worse as I began to open it, seeing the peanuts now turned to flatten pieces of gunk. What I had forgotten is that Paul is a bit of a packing freak. He's appropriately named himself The Tape God. It was nothing short of a miracle that the books were unscathed.

Paul...YOU THA MAN!

He is a packing machine. Never seen better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, this is amazing. If anything reinforces obsessive packing, it's this. Well done Paul!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 515 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast