Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 515 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by KingKornKarn View Post
    I have a S/L copy for sale of The Children of Hurin by JRR Tolkien - the Super Deluxe Harper Collins edition from 2007. It's a gorgeous book in traycased (leather clamshell box) 1 of 500 copies made, signed by Christopher Tolkien and Alan Lee, blue marbled endpapers, red and gold foil stamping, hand sewn binding, full color plates, etc. An amazing production, partially sealed in shrinkwrap w/publisher's original mailing box (only opened to take a few pictures - and it's gorgeous!).

These originally sold for 350 pounds. My copy is #50 of 500 (pretty cool # in my opinion). I'd like to get about $1k for it if I had time to be patient, but still in need of $ pretty quickly for unexpected bills. So looking for $800 via PP gift NOW ASKING ONLY $575 via PP gift plus shipping.

I'll gladly send pictures on request. I've transacted with a few members here (buying and selling) if you'd like references.

Details on the book (specs and pictures available at link below - not my copy - but great pics of someone else who's selling one).
    http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/tolkie...ore/001203.htm
    http://www.tolkienlibrary.com/tolkie...ore/001203.htm
    Several edits made to above listing - I've reduced the asking price considerably. This book is a beauty! Please PM me if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice MandaBunny will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

A few items. All are in beautiful condition, not new but only lightly used (as Alabama sang, close enough to perfect for me). Photos available upon request. Flat shipping rate of $10 per item shipped within US.

SOLD Six Stories, includes matching traycase, copy 186/900 - $600
    SOLD Dolan's Cadillac, marbled boards, copy 150/250 - $600
    SOLD Danse Macabre, includes glassine jacket, copy 231/250 - $800
    Last edited by MandaBunny; 10-17-2014 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Updated sale status

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Another member here jogged my memory and I realized I have a few of the ORIGINAL Donald M. Grant mailers that announced the sale of "The Gunslinger" trade and S/L. These are as new and have never been folded for mailing.
    They really are an important piece of history that any DTI owner (certainly a S/L owner) would be interested in. Suitable for framing, the piece is ~13"x18". The back side is printed with additional info-heck, order two!
    I will sell an unfolded one, carefully packed in a brand new tube roller with free USA shipping (International at cost) for $40 PP gift.
    PM me for the PP address and to be first in line.

Once I put these up on ebay, they will sell out quickly.

Front side:

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Guys,
    still need some space // i am awaiting already new books and my SO denied any request for additional shelfs ;D
    So I have to get rid of my doubles

Joyland Signed Limited // still full sealed in publishers packing
    => $280

GRRM - A clash of kings
    S/L F/F Publishers copy
    => $450

Centipede Salems Lot Gift
    // Still in Shrinkwrap F/F
    => Not sure on this one - prices vary , if you are interested lets talk'bout it

Little Sisters of Eluria, The
    Artist Edition => 170
    F/F

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Priest, I have sent you a PM about your copy of The Green Mile.

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mgerner214 View Post
    Lower Price

For Sale 1990 Limited Edition STAND # 545 with Coffin $1,800
    This is a beautiful copy of the Signed Limited Edition of the STAND with Coffin.
    NF to F book and Coffin, and has Glassine DJ

Email me if interested and I will send photos.
    $1,800 + ship via PayPal
    I just put it up on eBay
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/301359596273...84.m1586.l2649

Item Number:301359596273

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently bought a beautiful a rare SK title fromm Michael (mgerber214) and would just let members know that he was terrific to deal with and the items was exactly as described. Paul

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    I recently bought a beautiful a rare SK title fromm Michael (mgerber214) and would just let members know that he was terrific to deal with and the items was exactly as described. Paul
    I totally agree with this, mgerner214 is an excellent seller and an awesome person to deal with!! He very kindly offered me a discount on a rare Stephen King book so it could be donated to next year's Haven Foundation Fundraiser!! The book arrived safely and in excellent condition. Top marks!!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hi Priest, I have sent you a PM about your copy of The Green Mile.

aaand its gone ;D

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L Doctor Sleep with 1/100 Chong remarque and Erin Wells remarque.
    As new.
    $599 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
    PM me for info

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    S/L Doctor Sleep with 1/100 Chong remarque and Erin Wells remarque.
    As new.
    $599 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
    PM me for info
    Sale. $549 PP gift Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rage VG condition. Only real flaw is bookstore stamp on inside page.
    Tough to find this for a decent price. $419 PP gift, Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Rage VG condition. Only real flaw is bookstore stamp on inside page.
    Tough to find this for a decent price. $419 PP gift, Free USA Media Mail shipping (International at cost).
    Sold!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Mr. Mercedes Proof $300.00 paypal gift plus shipping

The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Proof, Bound Galley/Manuscript $575.00 Paypal Gift Plus Shipping

Florida Advocate Ticket $375.00 free shipping

Doctor Sleep First Edition Flatsigned with ticket $190.00 plus shipping

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

I have two copies of the Subterranean Press edition of STEPHEN KING GOES TO THE MOVIES available. They are new and unread, but with jackets showing a bit of light edgewear and rubbing.

$15 per including shipping to any US address. PM if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Only somewhat King-related:

I have three copies of the signed/numbered edition FIFTY-TO-ONE by Charles Ardai available. These are new, unread copies, but with jackets that show a bit of light handling, light edgewear, and some surface rub.

If you're not familiar with this book or author, it is by the founder of the Hard Case Crime line, and was published to celebrate the 50th book published under the Hard Case imprint, with each chapter bearing the title of one of the previously published Hard Case books, including THE COLORADO KID.

$15 per including shipping to any US address.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Stephen King Grab Bag

- Joyland S/L #492 still sealed in original shipping box
    - Doctor Sleep UK Facsimile Limited still in shrinkwrap, one corner of slipcase is slightly bumped
    - Shivers VII Hardcover S/L New, never been opened

-$300 plus shipping Paypal Gift US customers

OR

Separately

Joyland
    - $250
    Doctor Sleep - $50
    Shivers VII - $40

Please PM if interested, all books will come in a bubble-wrap bag in a box with plenty of foam packing peanuts

Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Only somewhat King-related:

I have three copies of the signed/numbered edition FIFTY-TO-ONE by Charles Ardai available. These are new, unread copies, but with jackets that show a bit of light handling, light edgewear, and some surface rub.

If you're not familiar with this book or author, it is by the founder of the Hard Case Crime line, and was published to celebrate the 50th book published under the Hard Case imprint, with each chapter bearing the title of one of the previously published Hard Case books, including THE COLORADO KID.

$15 per including shipping to any US address.
    Price?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"$15 per including shipping to any US address."

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Yep.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Stephen King Grab Bag

- Joyland S/L #492 still sealed in original shipping box
    - Doctor Sleep UK Facsimile Limited still in shrinkwrap, one corner of slipcase is slightly bumped
    - Shivers VII Hardcover S/L New, never been opened

-$300 plus shipping Paypal Gift US customers

OR

Separately

Joyland
    - $250
    Doctor Sleep - $50
    Shivers VII - $40

Please PM if interested, all books will come in a bubble-wrap bag in a box with plenty of foam packing peanuts

Thanks!
    UK Doctor Sleep is pending, remaining items are
    Joyland S/L $250
    Shivers VII $40
    Both $275

Thanks!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a picture of the paperback NOT the hardcover.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Yep.
    Apologies...I read that as $15 for shipping to the US.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Along the Path of the Beam coderedx is on a distinguished road

I have a weird want:

The set of cards that came with the Under the Dome "limited" edition. I bought a copy extremely cheap, but it is missing the cards and little box.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by coderedx View Post
    I have a weird want:

The set of cards that came with the Under the Dome "limited" edition. I bought a copy extremely cheap, but it is missing the cards and little box.
    It's almost as easy (less expensive), to be patient and buy the Collector edition (extremely cheap) that has the cards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 515 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast