Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 515 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,375 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NoahM, I think that you are overreacting a little bit.
    It's not because some people gave their opinion on your prices and that someone made a joke about it that you should leave... If you put your books for sale at your prices, surely you can guesss that some people wouldnt not agree with those prices, but then... they simply dont have to bid. That's it.
    Good luck with your sales, and my advice would be for you to stay here longer. It's a really comfy place here, and soon you will also comment on other people's prices
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post

$499.99

Unfolded.
    Neg rep for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

I don't speak for anyone on here but that was seriously uncalled for from Shannon. That is not representative of how members treat each other (for the most part).
    Now you think someone crossed the line? You yourself commented on pricing (thus violating protocol mentioned in post #1 "Questioning, or criticizing a sale price is considered rude.".

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

$499.99

Unfolded.
    Neg rep for that.

I don't speak for anyone on here but that was seriously uncalled for from Shannon. That is not representative of how members treat each other (for the most part).
    Now you think someone crossed the line? You yourself commented on pricing (thus violating protocol mentioned in post #1 "Questioning, or criticizing a sale price is considered rude.".
    Please neg rep me and I will remove my post. My fault.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My 2c NoahM, as I feel responsible for telling you to post here. I very nearly PM'd you to warn that you may get comments on prices. It is SUPPOSED to be actively discouraged to openly comment on prices that are offered here. The practice should be either a PM if the amount is felt outrageous or just ignore the post. As bdwyer stated, it is occasionally tolerated when in fun but I agree it should not be done to new members. The price you ask is entirely down to you - the market will decide if you make a sale.

Edit And as you can see in the time it took me to post, RF actively patrols....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I have one more copy of The Scarlet Gospels ARCby Clive Barker and it is in the best shape that I've seen of any of them so far so please PM me if interested.

Thanks
    Tommy

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Guys, I am genuinely sorry about my post. I thought I was being reasonable. Here, please allow me to make amends:

$499.99
    $399.99

Unfolded.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Let the matter end. No more jokes on this issue. I'll ask this once. After that anyone who continues is subject to an immediate 24 hour ban.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Let the matter end. No more jokes on this issue. I'll ask this once. After that anyone who continues is subject to an immediate 24 hour ban.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    My hands are clean for a change!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Spoiler:
    Are they?
    spoiler

spoiler 2
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Spoiler:
    Are they?
    spoiler

spoiler 2

Tormenting, Red Sux fans doesn't count. It's a duty, not a privilege!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Tormenting, Red Sux fans doesn't count. It's a duty, not a privilege!!! LOL[/QUOTE]

Uh. Obviously!
    Go Yankees. Go Penguins.
    How much more hair am I going to lose over these 2 franchises?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, I am genuinely sorry about my post. I thought I was being reasonable. Here, please allow me to make amends:

$499.99
    $399.99

Unfolded.
    Is it signed?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

$499.99
    $399.99

Unfolded.
    Is it signed?

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Regarding Luckey Quarter - I bought that directly from a person who had worked at the newspaper where the story was published. At the time, it was a big deal because he pulled a few of these off the line before they were folded into newspapers and distributed. It was an unfolded, undistributed item, and I bought it probably about 6 months after the story was originally published in the 90s. At the time, I thought that in 5 or 10 years an unfolded copy of this would be a real collector's item. Ha.
    Anyway, it may not be worth that much in 2015, but I also don't know where you can find an unfolded copy of this for $3. Please let me know - I'd love to compare.
    I was way off with my valuation of this USA Weekend magazine. I said it was worth $3, but it is actually $4.50. It is still available direct from the publisher.

http://onlinestore.usatoday.com/0630...end-p6856.aspx

The 30 June 1995 issue of USA Weekend is still available from the publisher for $4.95. I asked them if I could get an unfolded copy, and they said it would not be a problem if I collected it.

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, thanks for that! I just ordered a copy.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometime I fell like Sister Mary Elephant.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

And magically all the issues of usa weekend are SOLD OUT. Of course I get on to order one and they're gone.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sometime I fell like Sister Mary Elephant.
    "Class, class, shut up!

Thank you"

I "met" Cheech once while he was grocery shopping. I even made him laugh.

I was remodeling a grocery store on the southern edge of Oxnard in the early 1980s. It was the first grocery store north of Malibu. Cheech lived in Malibu and had limited options for grocery shopping. He could go to the Trancas Market in Malibu where papparazzi are always present. He could go south to Santa Monica and be a little more anonymous, or he could go north.

He was shopping with his wife. I walked past while he was in the check out lane. Our eyes met, and he could tell that I knew who he was. He looked a little worried since he came all that way in order to not be bothered. I smiled, put my hands in my pockets, slouched down and strolled on by, like he was famous for doing. He laughed, nodded and did a thumbs up.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And magically all the issues of usa weekend are SOLD OUT. Of course I get on to order one and they're gone.
    I've always thought it humorous in terms of what the seller must think when an item like this sells out within minutes. Like how perplexed they must be as to why they got a bunch of orders for the same item all at once... With USA Today, I'm sure it's not even noticed though...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Regarding Luckey Quarter - I bought that directly from a person who had worked at the newspaper where the story was published. At the time, it was a big deal because he pulled a few of these off the line before they were folded into newspapers and distributed. It was an unfolded, undistributed item, and I bought it probably about 6 months after the story was originally published in the 90s. At the time, I thought that in 5 or 10 years an unfolded copy of this would be a real collector's item. Ha.
    Anyway, it may not be worth that much in 2015, but I also don't know where you can find an unfolded copy of this for $3. Please let me know - I'd love to compare.
    I was way off with my valuation of this USA Weekend magazine. I said it was worth $3, but it is actually $4.50. It is still available direct from the publisher.

http://onlinestore.usatoday.com/0630...end-p6856.aspx

The 30 June 1995 issue of USA Weekend is still available from the publisher for $4.95. I asked them if I could get an unfolded copy, and they said it would not be a problem if I collected it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread should get back on topic, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm closing the thread. Members can sell on ebay and pay their commissions. Members can buy on ebay at higher prices, or get a seller to cancel an auction.
    The thread has become more trouble than it's worth.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    The Shining S/L #79 & Dr. Sleep S/L #79
    Please PM me w/offer if interested...Yes, it has all the extra's (pamphlet & extra jacket in tube)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale or trade: Signed Revival and program from the Bradenton event 1/29/15. $180 including shipping. PP gift.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 515 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast