Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 515 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 12874

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought I did, but I guess I don't.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Herbswhere View Post
    I have some items that I would like to sell. I'm new to the website but like most - a long time Stephen King fan. I got these items when I was high school and he took an interest to our basketball team. These items are priceless to me and I wouldn't be trying to sell them if I really didn't need the $. The Star Invaders is a 10+ pg story he wrote when was 13. You can view the items on www.thestephenkingcollector under the forum: buy/sell. acrobat.com I believe is the website they are viewed on. It takes a minute to load the 10 images. I believe they are also on thedarktower.org site under stephenkingletters or my username Herbswhere. Thank youThank you. jason.manza@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    The Star Invaders story that Jason is selling is only a photocopy. It is not the original Triad publication from 1964.
    Did anyone here also have a photocopy of it?

I thought that this piece was lost...
    Sorry to hear that you have to sell those items...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

John F. Kennedy Herbswhere is on a distinguished road

Default You are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    According to HorrorKing (http://www.horrorking.com/rarewrks.html#invaders) "The Star Invaders" has 17 pages. Is yours complete or has the first 10 pages?
    Yes, 17 pages for The Star Invaders, not counting the cover and/or title page. But when he photocopied it for me it came to 10 pages - everything included (Part I and Part II). I know I didn't make myself clear when I said I have a copy of The Star Invaders signed. It would've been really nice if it was a June 1964 First Edition and it could be bought for 20cents. How many of the originals are left in existence?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbswhere View Post
    I have some items that I would like to sell. I'm new to the website but like most - a long time Stephen King fan. I got these items when I was high school and he took an interest to our basketball team. These items are priceless to me and I wouldn't be trying to sell them if I really didn't need the $. The Star Invaders is a 10+ pg story he wrote when was 13. You can view the items on www.thestephenkingcollector under the forum: buy/sell. acrobat.com I believe is the website they are viewed on. It takes a minute to load the 10 images. I believe they are also on thedarktower.org site under stephenkingletters or my username Herbswhere. Thank youThank you. jason.manza@yahoo.com
    You reference viewing the items at StephenKingcollector.com, and on their site reference seeing them here. If you need assistance posting the images, please let me know and I will assist.
    https://acrobat.com/#d=c-XejLjIa07bbLtq-v6uNQ please help me post the images so all can see. It takes a few minutes for the pix to load. This link was provided on the acrobat website to share with others. Hope this helps. thank u.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The Acrobat link works just fine Jason. Good stuff!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding the value of Jason's items, it's hard to estimate, but lets look at what he has:

1. Typewritten letter and envelope from, and signed by, Shirley Sonderegger. Not worth anything, except to recipient.
    2. Typewritten letter and envelope from, and signed by, Marsha DeFilippo. Not worth anything, except to recipient.
    3. Photo of King looking like a geek with mullet haircut. Not worth anything, except to recipient.
    4. Bibliography from Sep 1993. This is taken from Castle Rock Newsletter. Worthless.
    5. Promo Langoliers Boarding Pass in American Pride folder. Promo collectors might pay $50-$100.

The good stuff...

1. Handwritten, 1 page letter dated 24 January 1994 and signed by King. What has other similar items sold for? $250-$500?
    2. Typewritten 1/2 page letter dated 15 February 1994 and signed by King. What has other similar items sold for? $80-$150?
    3. Photocopy of the story "The Star Invaders" on which King has written a nice letter to Jason on the front page. It is signed and dated. It is not known if the story is complete. This is the most interesting piece and the hardest to value.

This is the only item I would be interested in, so I will not divulge what I would be willing to pay for it.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid less than $20 for my Langoliers boarding pass and folder earlier this year.

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree with the analysis.
    I think he would be better off listing them one at a time.
    #3 is interesting but not knowing if it is complete or not, makes it tough.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Item #2 was likely dictated by King, Marsha typed it and King signed it. I agree with the $80-$150 estimate.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, 17 pages for The Star Invaders, not counting the cover and/or title page. But when he photocopied it for me it came to 10 pages - everything included (Part I and Part II). I know I didn't make myself clear when I said I have a copy of The Star Invaders signed. It would've been really nice if it was a June 1964 First Edition and it could be bought for 20cents. How many of the originals are left in existence?
    As far as I know, only one original in existence. Photocopies I don't know.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

is the copy of THE STAR INVADERS sold now?
    who would be the owner of this one?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

I listed on Ebay the signed copy of The Star Invaders # 270678165561 ; The 1pg hand written letter dated 1/24/94 item# 270678659537 ; and the typed and signed letter 2/15/94 item# 270678696825 . Thanks for everyones emails, quote$, help and your patience. If there's only 1 original copy of TSI known in existence then it must be in Mr. King's own collection? Yes? No? Or does someone else have the original? He had to have something he photocopied in order to hook me up.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be watching your auctions to see what your items go for, Jason. Good luck!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good Luck! I'm pretty sure it's out of my range and the silence expressed by Bob, Hutch, Mike and Terry it's enough to know I simply can't win this.

Hope I'll be able to read it someday
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

You said it Ari! And don't forget Mr. Rabbit Trick...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

OF COURSE!!!

Sorry, Mr. Rabbit Trick! It was not my intention (but you didn't keep silence here )
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A few thing I need to get sold:

S/L SODV2 $350 Fine Condition
    S/L Quietly Now PC $145 Fine Condition
    The Waste Lands Grant First $35 Near Fine Condition
    Gift Edtion of SODV2 $55 (Unread, but one small bump on one corner)
    Collectors Edition of UTD $50 (Unread, two small bumps)
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I have a signed Full Dark, Stars listed on Ebay, in case someone might be looking for one :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120659436267

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Earth's Militant Mind View Post
    That's the first SOD Gift I've ever seen signed by King.
    I was the underbidder on this.

Considering that an unsigned SODV1 GE is selling for $250 , and unsigned SODV2 GE is selling for about $70, the buyer basically got a free King signature.

The seller should have sold the books seperately.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    3. Photocopy of the story "The Star Invaders" on which King has written a nice letter to Jason on the front page. It is signed and dated. It is not known if the story is complete. This is the most interesting piece and the hardest to value.
    I didn't sleep very well last night and had some vivid dreams and in one of them this item was sold on eBay for £ 675,000 (yes, I specifically dreamt the £ sign). Are you planning to unleash the 'tactics of the scorched earth' upon your fellow contenders, Alan?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know about 'tactics of the scorched earth', but I will be visiting my orchard of these...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice Earth's Militant Mind is on a distinguished road Earth's Militant Mind's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Considering that an unsigned SODV1 GE is selling for $250 , and unsigned SODV2 GE is selling for about $70, the buyer basically got a free King signature.

I could be wrong but $250 is IMO way over inflated for SODV1 GE. Although I would have been happy to get more, since I was the seller, it sold for close to what I was expecting. Of course I was hoping for a better bidding war but considering that you and Dave both passed on going any higher I figure that was about the right price. Just because one or two inexperienced or over anxious people have over payed for the book on ebay you cant set the SODV1 value based on that.

As for trying to sell them seperately.... It's hard to say sometimes It works out better but sometimes selling in a package makes the item more attractive. Everything really just depends on the buyers that see the item and thier wims which change from day to day.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

I could be wrong but $250 is IMO way over inflated for SODV1 GE. Although I would have been happy to get more, since I was the seller, it sold for close to what I was expecting. Of course I was hoping for a better bidding war but considering that you and Dave both passed on going any higher I figure that was about the right price. Just because one or two inexperienced or over anxious people have over payed for the book on ebay you cant set the SODV1 value based on that.

As for trying to sell them seperately.... It's hard to say sometimes It works out better but sometimes selling in a package makes the item more attractive. Everything really just depends on the buyers that see the item and thier wims which change from day to day.
    Yeah, I sort of agree....you could go nuts looking at past auction history to determine what you SHOULD have gotten. I think those previous gift edition prices were fairly phony and not a useful judge.

Having said that, I've never had good luck with "packages," and wouldn't use them again...but I don't think you did all that bad. Maybe left $50-$75 on the table, but that's tops on a good day.

Along the Path of the Beam 1955spartan is on a distinguished road 1955spartan's Avatar

Here is an Item I selling (reluctantly) As a set:

The book is #942/1000 and the Proof is the "Blue" copy of the Advance Proof. I was hoping for $800.00 for the set, but will entertain offers to break them up. PM me with serious offers. I'm open to Installment Plans if you prefer. I'm originally from Bangor and those are pics of Steve's house!!! Both editions are in VG condition. Take a look at my "Collection Thread" for other items you may want. Unfortunately, it's all GOTTA GO!!!!

Thanks for looking!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 515 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast