Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Bookcases

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Regulators Lettered is my holy grail... I will have to move some books on the top shelf of my best case for that!!!
    Mine too! AKC & racerx45 - those lettered Regulators need to be displayed out of the traycase!
    Mine as well. It's the only King limited I'm still trying to hunt down. One day.....

sk
    It's quite easy to get. David has sold 9 of these in the short time he has been caretaker at Betts.
    I think most feel the book is not the problem... to which it makes it hard to get. Its the price
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Regulators Lettered is my holy grail... I will have to move some books on the top shelf of my best case for that!!!
    Mine too! AKC & racerx45 - those lettered Regulators need to be displayed out of the traycase!
    Mine as well. It's the only King limited I'm still trying to hunt down. One day.....

sk
    It's quite easy to get. David has sold 9 of these in the short time he has been caretaker at Betts.
    I think most feel the book is not the problem... to which it makes it hard to get. Its the price
    Nah, it's not even the price; it's getting the expenditure past the wife
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

^^^^ This

It's subterfuge most of the time!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Looking Good..Si..Si... Keep up the good work, show us more of your shelfs....
    Looking GOOD........Nice AKC.......:clap

Brian
    Ok, here is another full shelf! I know, I know, I need a collection thread. Winter project....

Shining Lettered Remarqued by Vinny
    Shining S/Ls Remarqued by Vinny
    Shining GE as Issued
    1st Edition Shining
    1st Edition Shining Flatsigned
    1st Edition Doctor Sleep Flatsigned
    Doctor Sleep GEs Double Remarqued
    Doctor Sleep SLs Triple Remarqued

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great! You don't need two of each, just send me the duplicates. I'll find space on my shelves for them.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! All you need is a Dr sleep lettered and that is what I call a complete Shinning collection!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! All you need is a Dr sleep lettered and that is what I call a complete Shinning collection!
    😊....check back on Friday.

The shelf below it has space for the final piece. It will sit along side a very special piece of original Wells art that depicts the return of Mrs. Massey.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

sk
    Nah, it's not even the price; it's getting the expenditure past the wife
    It's the price for me... that book was expensive when it came out, now it's just really expensive - haha!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Looking Good..Si..Si... Keep up the good work, show us more of your shelfs....
    Looking GOOD........Nice AKC.......:clap

Brian
    Ok, here is another full shelf! I know, I know, I need a collection thread. Winter project....

Shining Lettered Remarqued by Vinny
    Shining S/Ls Remarqued by Vinny
    Shining GE as Issued
    1st Edition Shining
    1st Edition Shining Flatsigned
    1st Edition Doctor Sleep Flatsigned
    Doctor Sleep GEs Double Remarqued
    Doctor Sleep SLs Triple Remarqued

Wow, that is a pretty freaking impressive shelf, Tim!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! All you need is a Dr sleep lettered and that is what I call a complete Shining collection!
    Check back on Friday. The shelf below it has space for the final piece. It will sit along side a very special piece of original Wells art that depicts the return of Mrs. Massey.
    The Shining and Doctor Sleep shelves now complete.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Looks so good all together like that.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! All you need is a Dr sleep lettered and that is what I call a complete Shining collection!
    Check back on Friday. The shelf below it has space for the final piece. It will sit along side a very special piece of original Wells art that depicts the return of Mrs. Massey.
    The Shining and Doctor Sleep shelves now complete.....

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Beautifully displayed, Tim!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing looking shelf! Great addition with the EW artwork!!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Seams to me there is something missing.

Just checked & it appears that the 2nd part of my collection (Tommyknockers-Revival) has gone around the bend.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good one! The shelves look so good with all those books. I'm eyeing that Uncut Stand proof. Still need one of those.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful bookcases
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow looks fantastic. Love the curved case at the end

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Wow looks fantastic. Love the curved case at the end

Ditto!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Great book case. Congrats!
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Great display.

I am kind of fond of curved ends.
    Spoiler:

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:

Oh, my!!! You're getting "Coal", Bruce!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Spoiler:

Oh, my!!! You're getting "Coal", Bruce!!! LOL LOL LOL
    Is that the same as
    Spoiler:
    "GETTING WOOD?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast