Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: The Dixie Pig

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Default The Dixie Pig

About to enter The Dixie Pig....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks real good Grillslinger. I will get it added to our fan art page as soon as possible.

They can be originally hosted there and linked to this forum in the future if you like.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

Very nice!
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow.
    Awesome.

Roland would have understood.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

so cool!!! I love how callahan is up close knowing what may about to happen. thanks for posting!

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

there's a lot of things i like about this. the cross burned into callahans head, the expression on both of their faces, the way the wind is blowing jake's hair.

there's a very real, very creepy life-like expression in jake's eyes that is just amazing. you can feel the tension and impending doom that I fell in love with in Song of Susannah. excellent.

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. It encourages me to keep drawing. I am glad that some of the details I intended (Jake's determination, Callahan's sense of impending doom). I have a few more coming. Hopefully I'll get them finished soon.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Keep drawing as long as you can breathe, listen to me.

Roland would have understood.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The look in on their faces and in their eyes totally works. I love the perspective you used as well.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam Rolands_Father is on a distinguished road Rolands_Father's Avatar

Unbelievable...

I love how Oy is looking up at Jake! The Dixie Pig sign is also spot on!
    This is beautiful Grillslinger! Keep drawing!
    The Dark Tower...
    Simply The Best

Roland Rocks Mid-World!!!
    And all other Worlds!!!

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool