Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WEEK 15, The Dark Tower Football Pick Contest – THURSDAY GAME

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceMaN View Post
    edit: forgot about the thursday game, scratch that remark on best picks of the week i think.
    You came really close to winning the week!

It was a wacky one...and you out-picked my ass!!! The bonus point, as I see it, actually goes to Chasing Dragons. You were close, but not close enough.

As for the Chiefs, they damn near pulled that off!!! I hope the Seahawks get a decent look at a first round QB. I want fresh blood!

Citizen of Gilead SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN has a spectacular aura about SpaceMaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

stupid sacks. way to throw that fuckwrench in there.
    "I wish they'd just wipe out humanity and get it over with. It's the waiting I can't stand." -Fry
    "I know we can't all stay here forever, so I want to write my words on the face of today." -Blind Melon

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post

I hope the Seahawks get a decent look at a first round QB. I want fresh blood!

I second that!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3