Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which will advance to the next round?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Goodfellas

7 21.88%
  • Pulp Fiction

25 78.13%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket VII

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket VII

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You really are a funny guy!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Pulp Fiction
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Why don't you go fuck yourself, Tommy?

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Marsellus Fucking Wallace people!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

are you fucking joking? I seriously can't even vote....yet. I gotta think about it.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

"You were good, but you never made it, and if you were gonna make it, you would've made it before now." - Marsellus Wallace

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That was tough! But I went with Pulp Fiction, because it really blew me away the first time I saw it. It's one of the very few films I've been to see twice at the cinema.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Um, Goodfellas.
    I'm actually shocked with the Pulp Fiction run away here.
    Don't get me wrong, I lurves me the Pulp Fiction, but Goodfellas is amazing.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Pulp Fiction
    One of my all time favorite films period.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is impossible. pulp fiction is slammed packed with quotable material..but goodfellas is just a class act great movie

pulp fiction..only bc of samuel l. jackson's speech with the robbers in the diner
    "tell that bitch to be cool!"
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

ok I went with Pulp Fiction.

You know I was 19 when that came out in the theathre and I saw it like seven times. It changed me. I used to be able to quote most of that movie on a whim.

I also love love love Goodfella's but it wasn't as life changing as Pulp Fiction was for me.

Damn it! I hated to choose between the two but it had to be done.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Country
    Country Flag

i def. didn't think u were that old....no offense
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

no offense taken. I'm happy with my age...33 I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible since I'll never be 33 again.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Country
    Country Flag

u look younger....im still in shock sorry haha

back on topic...yeh! go pulp fiction!
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

what's the deal with Tarantino vs. gangster movies??????

Does he LOOK like a BITCH?!?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Pulp Fiction, it was on AMC tonight. I despise watching films like that on cable because they butcher it, but I just couldn't help myself. I swear I heard Sam Jackson say mother fucker. I think one slipped by.

The worst I ever heard was in Die Hard. Bruce Willis says, "Yippie ky yay, mellon farmer."

Just brutal. Talk about fucking with art.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Goodfellas is gonna lose

Country
    Country Flag

yeh i watched that pulp fiction. i heard several slip away, i think merely bc there are just so many curse words, that it would be impossible to cut them all out
    I'm kind of a big deal.

The best "motherfucker" in the movie is the one from Marsellus when he is crossing the street and looks up to see Butch sitting at the red light. What makes it the best? It's unscripted. Ving Rhames improv'd it. It's perfect.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the hardest vote Ive come across in the movie polls so far. But ultimately had to go with Pulp Fiction. I think that repeated watching offers more with Pulp Fiction than Goodfellas.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

"The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."

My favorite scene in Pulp Fiction. Christopher Walken is just perfect. I love the inflection in his voice when he says, "He'd be damned."

When people tell me they've never seen Pulp Fiction, I pop the DVD in and show them this scene. I've created more than a few Plup Fiction fans by using this method.

Try it out.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that scene. Christopher Walken has a similar kind of monologue in almost every movie he is in. Its great.

Walken's timing is absolutely perfect. Especially when he delivers that final line...

"And now, little man, I give the watch to you."

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

wow, didnt think this one would be such a landslide, I think up against a different movie, Goodfellas might have faired better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast