Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which will advance to the next round?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shawshank Redemption

19 65.52%
  • 12 Angry Men

10 34.48%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket VI

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket VI

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

This was a tough one. Recently saw 12 Angry Men, and loved it, but I ended up going with Shawshank.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Damn you Feev. Damn you to Idaho!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy Moley - I'm really going to have to think on this one. Two of my absolute fave movies!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Juror #10: "I beg pardon?" What are you so polite about?
    Juror #11: For the same reason you are not: it's the way I was brought up.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn you feve. Damn you and damn your eyes all to hell!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

As good as Shawshank is, and it's quite good, it's not 12 Angry Men.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

12 Angry Men

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Put your faith in God... your ass belongs to me
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

this one was beyond easy. thank goodness. some of these polls are really stressing me out.

Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Shawshank

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Shawshank Redemption advances.

+ Reply to Thread