Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which will advance to the next round?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Matrix

12 40.00%
  • Terminator 2

18 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket V

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Matrix films, but T2 is my favorite movie in the universe.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

me too
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I love the Matrix films, but T2 is my favorite movie in the universe.
    even more than The Dark Knight?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup!

It's the movie that made me love movies.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

T 2 is an amazing film and I remember seeing it in the theater as a kid very vividly. Its just that the Matrix had more of an impact on me personally.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ouch turtlesong..ouch..heh

and yeh, t2 is fuckn awesome, i have no shame in admitting. but the matrix was just sooo far fetched, it rocked
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    ouch turtlesong..ouch..heh

and yeh, t2 is fuckn awesome, i have no shame in admitting. but the matrix was just sooo far fetched, it rocked
    sorry dude but you both so totally walked into it. . .

a turtle's gotta do what a turtle's gotta do.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

touche'
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Terminator 2 advances.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3