Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which will advance to the next round?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Matrix

12 40.00%
  • Terminator 2

18 60.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket V

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket V

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Come with me if you want to live.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

On August 29th, 1997, it's gonna feel pretty fucking real to you too. Anybody not wearing 2 million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day. Get it?

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

finally an easy vote.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I don't even particularly care for T2, but compared to The Matrix it's Citizen Fucking Kane.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I figured you'd at least like the Matrix for Keanu's brilliant acting, Jayson.*

*disclaimer:at no point in human history have these words all appeared in the same sentence.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Keanu might not be able to act, but it's not like Arnold is channeling Brando in T2.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

As much as I like T 2, I like the Matrix better and I'm not ashamed to say it.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Stop trying to hit me and hit me.

Hilarious Lisa.

My dislike for the Matrix goes so much deeper than Keanu's "acting." They could have cast a real actor in that role and I would still hate the movie. It's so trite and it's masquerading as something much deeper.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Matrix, I actually know ever word of this film I had watched it so many times

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is hard...i love the matrix...it's followers not so much...and t2 was badass

keanu may not can act but he always gets the best sci-fi movie roles..

and arnold is just....arnold

i vote matrix
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

T2...

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

You broke my arm.
    There are two-hundred-fifteen bones in the human body, that's one.

OR...

I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.
    You forgot to say please
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I think this is the first one I haven't been able to vote in. I absolutely hate The Matrix, and I haven't seen T2 nor do I have a desire to.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great av and banner Heather.

I sat we stop the tourney right now and crown A Christmas Story the best movie of all time.

Fa ra ra ra ra.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I sat we stop the tourney right now and crown A Christmas Story the best movie of all time.

Fa ra ra ra ra.
    And once again Servant and I are in agreement.

"...only he didn't say 'fudge'"

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Fa ra ra ra ra.

you know, i could get on board with that. when they bring the bird out and it's still got it's head attached. man, that was priceless.

Jayson, I know you're just a Smith.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post

Fa ra ra ra ra.
    And once again Servant and I are in agreement.

"...only he didn't say 'fudge'"
    "you'll shoot your eye out kid...ho ho ho *puts boot on ralphies head, pushes him down slide*"

great movie
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post

I wish I didn't get that joke.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Fa ra ra ra ra.
    I'd be all for that!

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obscurejude View Post

I wish I didn't get that joke.

:Keanu Voice:
    "whoa"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    ...and I haven't seen T2 nor do I have a desire to.

QUESTION MARKS!

Why not?

just not my type of movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast