Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which will advance to the next round?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Godfather

14 48.28%
  • Reservoir Dogs

15 51.72%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket III

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket III

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Thing...motherfucker looks just like, The Thing!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

"No, some other guy on some other job is Mr. Purple, you're Mr. Pink." - Joe Cabot

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Reservoir Dogs!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Shit... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I love Reservoir Dogs just as much as the next guy, but it's The Godfather.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*dies*
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

flip of a coin to choose.

of course the godfather should get the vote, but goddammit i just watched reservoir dogs so im picking it! bite me
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I love Reservoir Dogs just as much as the next guy, but it's The Godfather.

I gotta go for The Godfather on this one, RD was simply unknowable for me.
    and I usually "get this kind of film" (IE: PF) but lines like the above mentioned one, not to say anything about the actors and story told, all gain my vote here.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

this makes me sad to pick...

badda bing!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I never fell in love with The Godfather, like most people have. Maybe I need to give it a fresh go around.

well enough of that, I vote R-Dogs! yeah, i love Quentin. mega!

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think The Godfather films definitely must be watched a second time.

Like most Italian boys, my dad sat me down to watch The Godfather films as teenager. Sort of like a rite of passage. I came away confused, bored and with a false sense of Italian pride.

I guess I was just too young. I went back to watch them again a few years ago and fell in love with them. I guess I was more "mature," although I shutter at the very thought of the word.

Also, there is very funny scene on The Family Guy where the whole family is dying and Peter admits to not liking The Godfather films. Look for it on youtube. Pretty funny stuff.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

It's been years since I've watched it, but I'm going with Reservoir Dogs.

<--Hates the Godfather

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the family guy scene is fucking hilarious. glad i'm not the only one
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.

Dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick:

How many dicks was that?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

a lot
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    the family guy scene is fucking hilarious. glad i'm not the only one
    ROBERT DUVALL!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Reservoir Dogs advances.

+ Reply to Thread