Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which will advance to the next round?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kill Bill (as one film)

14 46.67%
  • The Godfather II

16 53.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket II

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Octa-Finals, Bracket II

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Pics not working for Kill Bill.
    It gets my vote anyway.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The pic is working for me...

It's Kill Bill vs Godfather II

Not for me... I see this...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll change the pic in a little bit.

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I knew it was you Fredo.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Kill Bill
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Budd: That woman deserves her revenge...and we deserve to die.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

She must suffer to her last breath.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I heart Kill Bill

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

B-B-B-Bump!

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

If Kill Bill is considered one movie, should not The Godfather be as well? Anyway, The Godfather gets my vote. Kill Bill is the only Tarintino flick that I did not really care for. *shrugs*

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually agree it would have been better to make the godfather one movie for this, but it's a bit late for that now. As much as I love Kill Bill (and I do) I had to pick The Godfather II. It is the film Goodfellas ASPIRES to be.

<- at feev and Amanda
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

I actually disagree. In the case of The Godfather II, it was specifically written as a sequel (and prequel) and filmed and produced 5 years after the first. Kill Bill was written and filmed as one singular work and not split into two films until its release, and it was not released split everywhere. Some non-American markets got it as a single long film.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I'm surprised this is as close as it is - what with Fredo "breaking my heart" and all....
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know. And I see your point. I am still pissed they haven't combined the two seamlessly on DVD.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Folks - we have to be careful with wanting combo's of things.... that just encourages things like Godfather III to be linked to the others

: turtex shudders to think and pretends that Godfather III doesn't even exist :
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Django is on a distinguished road Django's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to see The Godfather II is finally ahead. It was actually behind when I voted.

Kill Bill I was a fun flick, the sequel bored me to death. The Godfather II is one of the best pictures ever. No competition there for me in this bracket.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Godfather II advances.

+ Reply to Thread