Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: A Beast Who Lost His Fangs - The Anime Thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default A Beast Who Lost His Fangs - The Anime Thread

For anything to do with anime

What are your favorites? Which ones have you seen lately? Which ones are you planning to see?

Oh, and, these are my 3 untouchables.

-Cowboy Bebop
    -Hellsing
    -Trigun

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anything by Studio Ghibli for me...Spirited Away will always be a favourite as it was the first feature length anime I saw.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Spirited Away is very , very good.

Have you seen Howl's Moving Castle?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes! Loved it!! I also got a box set that has:
    Grave of the Fireflies
    Laputa: Castle In The Sky
    My Neighbour Totoro
    Kiki's Delivery Service
    Porco Rosso
    Princess Mononoke
    Spirited Away
    On Your Mark
    Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
    Only Yesterday
    Ocean Waves
    Pom Poko
    Whisper of the Heart
    The Cat Returns

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll always have a spot for Akira.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell yeah, Gile's in the house!

Are you a fan of Cowboy Bebop Gile?

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Never seen Cowboy Bebop.
    In Digitized Remorse

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I have grown pretty tired of anime. I remember some of the first anime I saw, a long time ago, that I loved:

Lensman
    Vampire Hunter D
    Robot Carnival

I'm a pretty big Princess Mononoke fan. I enjoyd Trigun, but most new anime I can't watch simply because I am just burned out on it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Trigun is the shit, I think I can easily be considered as an anime essential.

Have you seen (or heard of) the Hellsing Ultimate series?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Yes, but I found out about Hellsing after I was already sick of anime, so I have neve rwatched it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

I do have the first volume of the Samurai 7 show, and I was much impressed by it.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I have seen that name pop up more and more recently, I think I'll check out the first volume. Anybody here seen Samurai Champloo?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

has any here seen the movie Akira?

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Akira is one of my favorite anime movies of all time

I also love Dragon Ball Z
    Vampire Hunter D
    Trigun

Citizen of Gilead tamez is on a distinguished road tamez's Avatar

:rose:

my two faves are
    anything Tenchi (Universe, In Tokyo... the various movies)
    and Lain Serial Experiments now
    ^^^ that shit is tripped out

really into Trigun and BeBop too
    love those....
    Love Hina is a nother cool one
    oh! and Neia Under 7 is awesome
    i need to head down the video store now
    that i'm thinking about it
    There are other worlds than these.
    "You brought your bitch to the Waffle Hut?"

"(859): You were wearing a sombrero. And a crown. And told me to use the nerf gun to protect your room from the cat. You don't have a cat."
    ~ texts from last night

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

Some very good stuff in here.

Here's my favs:

Ninja Scroll (the movie) - This is top notch in my opinion. Everything else pales in comparison

Vampire Hunter D
    Akira
    Spriggan
    Ghost in the Shell (the film)
    Spirited Away

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Storyslinger - I'm liking your choices, Dragon Ball Z and Trigun are both very near and dear to my little heart. <3

Tamez - Bebop is my favorite anime of all time, I've always wanted to dress up for Spike for halloween, I have the physique for it. Unfortunately I lack the savvy on how to even begin to make that costume, so I usually end up dressing up as something else.

Mike - I tried, oh Lord how I tried to get into Ghost In The Shell, but it just isn't my cup of tea.

it's not for everyone, i s'pose.

oh i forgot cowboy bebop! how could i? excellent choice.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The name of this thread is homage to Cowboy Bebop

*slaps forehead*

i read it in other people's lists too right before i made my reply, and still left it out.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Talking of Dragonball Z - what do those dots on Crillin's head mean? Omi has them on Shaolin Showdown too.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Darkthoughts~I don't know what those dots mean, but they really freak me out

Mike~*slaps forehead too* I forgot Ghost in the Shell (both 1&2)

it's monk business.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

heh

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What about Hellsing? Are you guys down with the king of vampires?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast