Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: A Beast Who Lost His Fangs - The Anime Thread

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

aw, fuck here too?
    If i ever find out who bought back that damn meme, i will beat them shitless and kick them into the pit of death.

Also, i just finished Hellsing, and it's fuckign awesome. the ending was rather weak though. what the fuck about everyone else?
    Spoiler:
    he beats Incognito, then Lady Integra is thrown in prison and it just ends like that? wtf?

anyways, i'm looking into the manga right now, and also tryign to find Helsing Ultimate, which i hear is closer to the actual manga.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

If I remember correctly, the last few episodes of Hellsing were done ahead of the manga, due to popularity...so don't play any attention to those ones.

Definitely check out Ultimate, though....superbly done, and in line with the manga.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

SPAMMER

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent gif, sir.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    aw, fuck here too?
    If i ever find out who bought back that damn meme, i will beat them shitless and kick them into the pit of death.

Also, i just finished Hellsing, and it's fuckign awesome. the ending was rather weak though. what the fuck about everyone else?
    Spoiler:
    he beats Incognito, then Lady Integra is thrown in prison and it just ends like that? wtf?

anyways, i'm looking into the manga right now, and also tryign to find Helsing Ultimate, which i hear is closer to the actual manga.
    Spoiler:
    Actually I am 99.999% positive she was in Alucard's bedroom. Wearing cloth handcuffs. Use your imagination.

I would LOVE to see the fanfiction that came out of that!

Edit: The original series was done on a very limited budget... some people even say they can tell where various animators were switched out, I can't though. It's fairly cheaply done and is not canon which is probably why Ultimate came out.

I just think it's damn impressive they half-assed it and it still came out amazing.

I agree, but I've read the first two volumes of Hellsing, and there was a tremendous difference in the characters (most of them)
    for example, Integra is much less of a bitch in the manga, and Alucard is funny as well as badass in the manga, instead of just badass.

btw, Alucard looks the coolest when he sports that psychotic grin, as is on my av.

Jareth's Goblin Queen soylentjillian is on a distinguished road soylentjillian's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

outlaw star!

desert punk!

Hellsing!

Gundam (many varieties and flavors)!

Robotech!

I love genius animes that are disturbing and awesome, like Neon Genesis Evangelion or the like.

I only remember one Gundam i had the patience or attention span to watch is was something lke D Gundam or something. main guy was a black haired dude with a red cape or soemthing. I don't remember.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I owned Paranoia Agent on DVD.
    It's my favorite anime, and I watched a few episodes at a friend's recently. I need my fix.

YouTube

POW!-lah idk, my bff jill? is on a distinguished road

I live in a very small island in the Caribbean.
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I've been super lazy lately, so I've stopped downloading the latest Gundam 00 episodes, and now I feel like I have too many to watch at a time.
    Plus, soylentijillian's post made me want to re-watch Outlaw Star.
    I fucking loved that series when I was little.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've really been lagging it with the anime lately. I need to buy Dragon Ball Z season 7 and GT Season 1 & 2 have been out for a while now

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone watched Mermaid Saga?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never heard of it, Lisa. What's it aboot?

P.S - Raise your hand if you would have loved to see a Pikkon vs Buu fight? *fanboyish sigh*

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Buu saga was one of my favourites!

Mermaid saga is about mermaids Just wondering if anyone rated it, but I think I'll rent it anyway. Got the entire Cardcaptors series on it's way soon...uber kawaii!!

Country
    Country Flag

Card Captor Sakura is really, really girly, but I admit I love it.
    I have all the manga and watched all the episodes.

I finally decided to finish Gundam 00 this weekend, and I fucking loved it!
    I'm so pumped for the movie!

P.S. Buu kinda' freaked me out.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idk, my bff jill? View Post
    P.S. Buu kinda' freaked me out.
    That's what makes him so awesome!!

Oh, and my bad Paula but, Gundam? .... Whaaaaaack!!

Country
    Country Flag

You don't like Gundam?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's alright....

Ah hell, who am I kidding? I'm still sore because Oscar in the 8th grade said it was better than Dragon Ball Z

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

certain Gundams are ok... Gundam Wing... good.. i think that's the one with Heero Yuy... *fangirl sigh* Z Gundam wasn't bad either... the other ones haven't been able to hold my attention, but i think we record the Gundam 00... i hope so anyway... if not Nigel is prolly downloading it and watching it on his laptop.

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What is everyone's favorite mecha anime?

Mine will always be Getter Robo and Neon Genesis Evangelion - top notch stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

I'll give you that. Nothing beats Eva for me.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Hellsing season 2 petition

hey everyone, so I've been really getting into Hellsing lately (not the OVA but the 13 episode series) and I really want a second season 2 get made so please help out by signing this petition asking the creators to do so

http://www.petitiononline.com/helanime/petition.html

thanx much
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Totally will. maybe they'll stick to the series this time?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Just signed it

Citizen of Gilead Empath of the White is on a distinguished road Empath of the White's Avatar

Is the original/manga One Piece anygood? I'm a big fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, and saw it was an anime/manga with a pirate theme. So I figured I'd give it a try. When I was watching it, I barely made it through the opening theme song. The voices were pretty annoying too, and it felt as if they'd skipped a couple of episodes and started dubbing in the middle of the story.

Also, bought volume 1 of Hellsing and its awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast