25. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Dark Knight

17 68.00%
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas

8 32.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tie Breaker - Round 3, Group B

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Tie Breaker - Round 3, Group B

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Can't believe I am doing this... but I voted for TDK. I really didn't like Nightmare at all.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

The Nightmare Before Christmas!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't care much for Nightmare, but I haven't seen TDK (yeah, bash me now!). Should I just not vote?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

indeed.

I still watch Nightmare every year.
    every since i was liek 8

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Nightmare Before Christmas

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Dark Knight

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

fever, did you even vote? I know you love love both movies. gah! this tie breaker totally sucks. I ended up going with Nightmare....

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

I went with TDK - Nightmare always scared me. Still.

And TDK is badass.

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Can't believe I am doing this... but I voted for TDK. I really didn't like Nightmare at all.
    My sentiments exactly.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

never get tired of Nightmare Before Christmas. One of the VERY FEW musicals that I really like. Only others that I can think of off hand are Little Shop of Horrors, Sweeny Todd and Across the Universe.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How did The Dark Knight even get into a tiebreaker situation?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Wanna see how I make this pencil disappear?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    How did The Dark Knight even get into a tiebreaker situation?
    Because not many people here have seen it...

..."unfortunately"....

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Wanna see how I make this pencil disappear?
    *SLAM*

TA DA! Now it's....gone!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Wow, where did all this Nightmare hate come from

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love TNBC, but TDK is a vastly superior film.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

feev? just out of curiousity, is there any movie that you think IS superior to TDK?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Wait, you told me this before...........

Titanic?

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I'll have to let you know what I think of the film when I see it. I've already got it on my netflix queue for when it comes out next week.
    But I'm not sure if I'll be able to like it more than Nightmare. That film is just visually amazing. I love stop motion animation, and just the thought of everything that went into making that film. I'm sure it was not easy.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

Titanic?

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    ]
    I'll have to let you know what I think of the film when I see it. I've already got it on my netflix queue for when it comes out next week.
    Please do

Banned obscurejude is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    But I'm not sure if I'll be able to like it more than Nightmare. That film is just visually amazing. I love stop motion animation, and just the thought of everything that went into making that film. I'm sure it was not easy.
    I respect it as a piece of art, but I'm not enamored with the undead like the rest of contemporary culture. If there's a Zombie Apocalypse, I'll be the guy in the ivory tower watching re runs of happy days.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

Titanic?
    no, no... I'm sure it was...

Forest Gump
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been waiting to watch TDK till after this poll is over.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast