Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Humanity vs. Population

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

Default Humanity vs. Population

What is the difference between 'Humanity' and 'Population'?

It is my understanding that Humanity is a thought process, created by the whole of the population, capable of acting upon, or NOT acting upon, matter, or, the situations created by the population.

What happened in India this past week is a good gage of our humanity. To me, what happened, didn't really phase humanity. But, as I was thinking more about that, I came to an idea that it was a good thing that what happened didn't phase humanity.

To me, what happened after the events of 9-11 was a knee-jerk reaction, and unfortunately, we are still paying for our reaction this many years later. And, we just signed a security pact with Iraq for another five years of troops in Iraq.

If we take a patient step back after the events in India, and reserve our WANT for revenge, I believe humanity will grow even more from these types of tests.

Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

A message from George Green:

As difficult as the planetary situation is, there is purpose to it.

Mankind must learn to be a responsible being individually which then in composite form is reflected in a planetary whole. It must also be remembered that the adversarial energies that are being applied have been carefully planned and carried out over eons of sequential time.

Humanity has been considered only as pawns in a chess game that contains more power plays than the 3rd dimensional mind can grasp.

This does not relegate Humanity to an unimportant role.

Conscious awareness is at the top of the creational "pile" and not to be taken lightly.

However, it is for this same conscious awareness to become "aware" of itself and its purpose through experience gained in "self-created" circumstances based on the Laws of Attraction.

Victim consciousness draws abusive situations and these are then experienced from both actions until the conscious awareness realizes the futility of such behavior and abandons it of its own accord.

Difficult as it is to accept, this is the Truth. The bottom line of the scenario in point.

It is understood that "undue" influence has been exercised, but simply put, the lessons have become more and more extreme in order that the necessary realizations be made by at least a portion of the experiencing conscious awareness units, human beings.

Where in this message are any encouraging words?

In the days to be experienced by Humanity as the Time winds down, it is necessary that those of you who are now in the "know", so to speak, begin to focus on what might be called "holding the pole."

As the chaos increases, it is important that there be those who can keep their focus and balance as the melt down begins in earnest.
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

more from Mr. Green:

Though it appears that all is lost, it is the steadfastness of the few that will determine just how much chaos and suffering will be experienced.

While it seems that there is little use in doing this, I can assure you that it is critical that those who can, do this.

Exactly what does this mean?

It means that these people must hold a vision of a connection to the Creator's plan.

It is not necessary that they know the plan, or a firm and absolute knowingness that such a plan does exist, and I assure you that it does.

No matter how difficult the circumstance, the plan of the Creator will come into being.

It probably will not happen in ways that were previously conceived by those working on it through these many generations, but it positively will happen...

While Time in the 3rd dimension continues to pass day by day, in dimensions where there is no Time..............:.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTMR6ShDKX8"]Deepak Chopra - Jesus for Everyone.flv[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDW6vkuqGLg"]Bruce Lee[/ame]

What a beautiful world....we live in.....

EDIT:

At least whomever did this couldn't see above their fucking heads.

Gunslinger Apprentice Armand St Pierre is on a distinguished road Armand St Pierre's Avatar

ad astra per alia porci
    “A Human Thought is an actual EXISTENCE, and a Force and Power, capable of acting upon and controlling matter as well as mind.”

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

"God always punishes us for what we can't imagine."
    SK

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DmcL1ExBRI&feature=related"]Disturbed- Rise[/ame]

nice.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

You have to almost feel sorry for the culprits. They are either completely ignorant, or irretrievably insane. Unfortunately, I expect to see alot of this type of behavior in the wake of Obama's election. I think that most people felt that electing a black president would pull this country together and allow us to forgive our past and forget our differences. Sadly, I think exactly the opposite will occur. I believe that this election is going to set our country back 50 years as far as open racial hostility. I hope I am wrong.

I got a 'message' the other day, Wednesday I believe, and it told me that someone was on their way to the Guidestones. However, I didn't know their intent, or, who exactly who they were. I had some guesses, but, I knew it was one woman and one man. I tried to explain this to Heather, the nearest adult around me, but, that didn't go over so well. Imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNING'S CHILDE View Post
    You have to almost feel sorry for the culprits. They are either completely ignorant, or irretrievably insane. Unfortunately, I expect to see alot of this type of behavior in the wake of Obama's election. I think that most people felt that electing a black president would pull this country together and allow us to forgive our past and forget our differences. Sadly, I think exactly the opposite will occur. I believe that this election is going to set our country back 50 years as far as open racial hostility. I hope I am wrong.
    No one is safe from ignorance...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28213500?GT1=43001

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Gov. Sarah Palin's home church was badly damaged by arson, leading the governor to apologize if the fire was connected to "undeserved negative attention" from her failed campaign as the Republican vice presidential nominee.

Damage to the Wasilla Bible Church was estimated at $1 million, authorities said Saturday. No one was injured in the fire, which was set Friday night while a handful of people, including two children, were inside, according to Central Mat-Su Fire Chief James Steele.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Impossible for me to understand such motivations. How could one believe that violent acts will produce propitious results. Violence breeds violence only! Until we as a race, a human race, become tolerant of ourselves, we are damned.

Many thoughts spin throughout my mind regarding the obvious crossroads where we find ourselves.

This is a personal situation because I have made two trips to see those stones in Georgia. The first was of a curious nature, the second with intent.

And, my intent with this thread was to eventually bring up the subject matter in which the Guidestones concern themselves with, but, the intent was not to bring up the subject in this particular regard. Funny how these things work.

I have considered the thought that the authors of the new words painted on the stones could be the same authors of the stones themselves. It's possible, but, I have been witness to the negative emotion that these stones stir up in some individuals, and there is definitely a point of resistance.

If the vandals are really using the name of Jesus in their fight against the authors of the Guidestones, then they are truly lost. If 9-11 was an inside job as they proclaim, and their savior is pissed about it, why wait eight years, at least, and after millions more have perished to come and do something about it. And, send out footmen who curse and vandalize other individual rights to free speech and thought? Doesn't sound like a "Message from the King" to me.

And, to think that perhaps as they were painting their words upon the granite, they could have been standing...............

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNING'S CHILDE View Post
    Impossible for me to understand such motivations. How could one believe that violent acts will produce propitious results. Violence breeds violence only! Until we as a race, a human race, become tolerant of ourselves, we are damned.
    I, like yourself, do not understand the motivations of those who hate someone for nothing more than their skin color or because of where they were born. I disagree with you about the use of violence though. It has been, to my distaste, my experience that violence solves more problems than it creates when properly applied. Note my use of the word PROPERLY. Few people or goverments get that part of it right and go too far or not far enough.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    It has been, to my distaste, my experience that violence solves more problems than it creates when properly applied. Note my use of the word PROPERLY. Few people or goverments get that part of it right and go too far or not far enough.
    I got into this discussion with my son last night. He brought up how some creatures "get rid" of the runt of the group. The conversation led into how the entire herd could fall / fail if they are being held back by the "weak link".

I tend to agree that we are only as strong as our weakest link.

Country
    Country Flag

Personally, I am a full supporter in the application of violence. My problem is that when I apply it in anger, I tend to go for overkill. When I use it with forethought and *ahem* planning, I tend to go as far as I want to and no farther. So far, I've not been arrested for my uses of force.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

Long before the Reformation, a monk, who had found his way to heresy without the help of Martin Luther, not venturine to breathe aloud into any living ear his anti-papal and treasonable doctrines, wrote them on parchment, and sealing up the perilous record, hid it in the massive walls of his monestary. There was no friend or brother to whom he could intrust his secret or pour forth his soul. It was some consolation to imagine that in a future age someone might find the parchment, and the seed be found not to have been sown in vain. What if the Truth should have to lie dormant as long before germinating as the wheat in the AEgyptian mummy?

Speak it, nevertheless, again and again, and let it take its chance!

What secret could that monk hold against the church that, if revealed, would be labeled as 'treason'?

How can we have all these doctrines within Humanity and each of them claim to be speaking the Truth, yet they contradict each other, and contradict the Truths given to us by Nature?

Humanity has never really had but one religion and worship. This Universal Light had its uncertain mirages, its deceitful reflections, and its shadows, but always, after the Nights of Error, we see It reappear, one and pure like the Sun.
    Worship...another word for 'Work'.

Country
    Country Flag

My idea is that, so far, no one has gotten it right.

A friend:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2_0Rx780Uk"]Foo Fighters: DOA[/ame]