Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to: Add info in posts (links, pics, videos, etc.)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    Yeah, I just wanted to see how others felt. I realize it's not something that people would stick to 100% but maybe cut it down some.

I agree that when the next page starts it would make sense to show what pics one is referring to so you don't have to go back.

Thanks for the replies.
    Yeah, I see your point and will try to keep it in mind in the future. Good point, BTW.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Hello...just wondering how to insert pics on TDT. Since this thread is pretty old, I'm not sure how much of this info still applies. I suspect the current accurate answer to this exists somewhere on TDT, but it's a big site, so...I ask.

I don't want to use anything external (like imageshak) that requires me to set up an account elsewhere, especially since one of these places had an issue a year or two ago that everyone here talked about (I believe they began charging for what had been a free service, and users left en masse). I forget the details, and since it didn't affect me (I had no such account), I might have misunderstood to begin with.

If there's a way to post to the gallery here at TDT that just involves dropping pics I've already saved on my own devices, that would be perfect.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Chad told me yesterday about an app called Tapatalk. Love it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You can utilize the gallery. Example: Go to the "Collections" section of the Gallery and create an album. Once created, you can upload up to 10 images at a time.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

In the gallery area, there is a link that says "upload photos"; do I just begin doing that, or is there a way to create my own album first (which I don't see, sorry to be dense)?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In the Gallery, click on Albums. Then select create new album. Name the album, then begin uploading pics.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks.

Is there a size limit?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. There are pixel limits, and actual file size limits.
    I don't know what they are offhand, but I'll check and let you know.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

200 pixels for an AV if that is the question.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Max picture upload is 4800x3250 (but that should trigger a reduction to 768x1366)
    Max file size is 1600000 Kb

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks for the info.

Many photos I'd like to post are taken on my iPhone and automatically (I assume) are larger (in kb) than that limit. I think I have a way to shrink them pixel-wise, but not sure about the file size. Is there a simple way/tool for doing this?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

How to reduce a photo file size on your iPhone
    • Step 1: Download Compress Images from the App Store.
    • Step 2: Launch the application and tap the ” + ” icon in the middle of the screen. ...
    • Step 3: This is now where you can tweak the level of compression. ...
    • Step 4: Tap on the Compress images button at the bottom.
    More items...

Feb 22, 2014

How to reduce pictures file size on iPhone - iDownloadBlog

https://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/02/.../how-to-reduce-pictures-file-size-on-iphone/

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

How does one post an avatar picture?
    (Android userl

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herbie_Marsten View Post
    How does one post an avatar picture?
    (Android userl
    Click Settings (next to Logout) -- one of the items in the lefthand menu says "Edit Avatar"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2