Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Ari

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

AWESOME !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERAMAZING STUFF ARI !!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, are those some nice additions!!! Holy crap, what a year!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, less than 50 items this year. I took updated pics
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Ari - I LOVE looking at your collection! So many rare items I'd love to own! I love seeing collections of the less sought after items like magazines, anthologies, chap books etc, the ones that are so fun to track down.
    ~Jonathan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That is a BEE-YOU-TEA-FULL collection!

But, what happened to your Dark Score Lake phonograph promo! It looks slightly damaged.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone!

@ur2ndbiggestfan: the damage in the corner was always there. I received it with the cut. Shit happens
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful stuff, Ari. Enjoyed looking through it.

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

Very impressive, Ari! Holy wow! Two questions, if you don't mind. 1) I know there is a letter from King in one of the Dark Horizons fanzines...you have two of them, so what's in the other? 2 ) What on earth is Stephen King Comics Volume 1?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

The first volume has a letter where someone says King is Richard Bachman. Next number is King's letter saying he's not.

Comics Volumen 1 is a bootleg in Spanish with some of his comic books. before 2000
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

Ah, thanks for the clarifications

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Great update. Thanks for sharing so many great pics
    Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Ari! Very diverse, amazing collection

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been on holiday for 2 weeks... and I return...TO THIS?!?

Awesome... All round, awesome.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been a helluva year!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL! I didn't get that many items this year. Just updated the pictures after receiving several ones
    Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    LOL! I didn't get that many items this year. Just updated the pictures after receiving several ones
    Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW, what an awesome collection, Ari! It was so much fun looking through all those editions. I even noticed a few Dutch paperbacks

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    What specific edition is that redbrown DT1 El Pistolero hardback?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been a long time since I post here, but I took several pics of my collection this weekend. I'll be posting them here later today.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm jealous and I haven't even seen the pictures yet!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I'm jealous and I haven't even seen the pictures yet!
    I 2nd that emotion.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

US hardcovers (still missing a couple of 1sts), other US editions I like (Holdorf covers, for example), some UK books, paperbacks with new intro, and some 1sts paperbacks with a new writing by King (for example: Firestarter paperback 1st).

Big part of my Spanish collection

The rest of my Spanish collection + some vinyls, part of my IT collection + books with a 1st appereance, introduction or essay by King.

My S/L and signed bookcase. All but the copies of Charlie the choo choo, magazines, merchandising and paperback Bachman are signed by King.

More books with essays by King + the comic books + yearbooks + some books about Steve.

Books about SK + books in other languages + Videogames.

Gift editions + Remarqued books + Things I don't know where to put.

Books I don't know where to put.

One day...I'll sell all of these Funko Pop! And that day is probably not far away, but before I do, I'll keep on buyin' King's ones.

Blu-rays & Dvds

A couple more promo stuff.

Prints and posters that are still in the tubes because I don't have space to hang 'em.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Magazines & Newspapers:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is one amazing collection Ari. Lot's and Lot's of great stuff. Bravo.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

More mags:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast