Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jhanic proofs

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    John,

Is there a Grant Gunslinger proof?. I remembered something being mentioned on it, but I've never seen one.
    I've never heard of a Grant Gunslinger proof--of couse, that in itself doesn't mean much--but if anyone has ever seen one, please let me know.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    John,

Is there a Grant Gunslinger proof?. I remembered something being mentioned on it, but I've never seen one.
    I've never heard of a Grant Gunslinger proof--of couse, that in itself doesn't mean much--but if anyone has ever seen one, please let me know.

John
    Several years ago I asked Robert Weiner that question. There was no proof done of the Grant Gunslinger. It its place Robert said that they did "about a dozen F&G's." I have never seen one of these F&G's offered for sale nor do I know of a collector who has one.

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

John, I don't know how tough it is for you to scan and post but I would love to see your anthology proofs/ARCs too.

Nate

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be getting to those eventually. I'm just not sure when, given the holidays, etc. It does take quite a bit of effort, mainly because all my books are upstairs, while the computer is on the first floor. I just don't do stairs the way I used to.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

No rush. I haven't seen many of them so I'm excited to get a view.

Nate

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just realized I didn't upload the UK Wolves of the Calla promo booklet. Here's the front:

And here's the back:

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome proofs John. I like the BOTM manuscript proofs, nice!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now starting the anthology fiction proofs.

American Gothic Tales "The Reach":

Best American Mystery Stories of the Century "Quitters, Inc."

Best of Cemetary Dance "Chattery Teeth":

Best of Shadows "The Man Who Would Not Shake Hands":

Best of the Best "L.T.'s Theory of Pets":

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Campfire Collection "I Am the Doorway":

Dark Forces "The Mist":

Dark Forces signed by King:

Dark Love "Lunch At the Gotham Cafe":

This one is signed by the editors, Ramsey Campbell, Doug Winter and Kathe Koja.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Devil's Wine "The Dark Man, Donovan's Brain, The Hardcase Speaks, Harrison Park '68, Silence, In the keycords of dawn…":

From the Borderlands (Borderlands 5) "Stationary Bike"

Great Ghost Stories "The Reaper's Image"

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

He Is Legend front cover "Throttle":

He Is Legend back cover "Throttle":

He Is Legend reviewer's copy back cover "Throttle":

He Is Legend reviewer's copy ffep "Throttle":

I Shudder At Your Touch "The Revelations of Becca Paulson":

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

John - I always look forward to updates to your thread. Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Legends "Little Sisters of Eluria":

McSweeney's Enchanted Chamber of Astonishing Stories "Lisey and the Madman":

The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes "The Doctor's Case":

Because the actual proof was printed without King's story, a separate copy of The Doctor's Case was included. This is the note that was attached to that copy:

And here's the cover of "The Doctor's Case". This proof is actually loose pages.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Night Visions 5 "The Sneakers, The Reploids, Dedication". This is actually an over-sized edition with a comb binding. The copy I have (thanks to Calla Wolf) is signed by Dan Simmons.

Here's Simmons' signature:

Prime Evil "Night Flyer":

Psychos "Autopsy Room Four":

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Transgressions "The Things They Left Behind":

Whispers #17/18 "Before the Play", "It Grows on You". This copy (thanks to Mike Pasiuk) is signed on the front by Stu Schiff. It's actually just the stapled pages of the edition.

The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror #8 "The Man in the Black Suit":

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And now the UK anthology proofs that I have:

UK Dark Visions (a reprint of Night Visions #5) "The Sneakers, The Reploids, Dedication":

UK Prime Evil "Night Flyer":

And the UK Prime Evil proof dust jacket:

Following soon will be the proofs that I have of the non-fiction anthology contributions, then the books ABOUT King.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I like looking at your collection of proofs, John. I have never been able to add the proof of AMERICAN GOTHIC TALES to my collection. At least now I know what it looks like.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, sweet collection John.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It just never ends! Great stuff, John.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

John, your thread is always very interesting and educational. Every time I'm done viewing your updates, I have to talk myself down from doing a "harmless" eBay search for ARCs, proofs, etc. We all know where those supposed "just out of curiosity" searches lead.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Poe's Children "Ballad of the Flexible Bullet" front:

Back:

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Best American Short Stories "Introduction":

Collected Stories of Richard Matheson "Introduction":

Dandelion Wine "Introduction":

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

H.P. Lovecraft: Against the World, Against Life "Introduction":

In the Shadow of the Master "The Genius of the Tell-Tale Heart":

The Story of Edward Sawtelle "Blurb":

Front:

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And now the proofs of the books about King.

SK: The Art of Darkness (signed by Doug Winter):

Dissecting Stephen King front:

Dissecting Stephen King back:

Horror Plum'd:

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast