Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jhanic proofs

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My favorite has to be the signed contest manuscript proof of the first book of The Green Mile, The Two Dead Girls.

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Another one I've been looking for for a long time. Thanks, Alan!

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got this:

#48 of 77 copies.

This gives me a total of:
    89 US proofs
    42 UK proofs
    47 Anthology proofs
    15 proofs of books about King

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, John! The total number of proofs in my collection is about half of your number of US proofs I think...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Real Unreal: Best American Fantasy Volume 3, with The New York Times at Special Bargain Rates:

The Secret History of Fantasy, with Mrs. Todd's Shortcut:

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I hadn't even heard of either of those books and you've already got the proofs!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know how you do it John, very cool!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest, thanks to Bev Vincent:

As Carlosdetweiller pointed out, all the internal punctuation is missing in this proof.

John

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... where are you getting these from?
    I want some too
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest acquisition:

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice catch John, how many does that make it or have you lost count

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have:

90 US proofs
    42 UK proofs
    49 proofs with King stories/non-fiction
    18 proofs of books about King.

John

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Surely they can't be worth anything, since they're paperbacks. They're probably just taking up space so I'll take them of your hands for you.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Such a generous offer!!

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mick Garris' A Life in the Cinema with King's Introduction. This is the "Launch Party Edition".

Interestingly, Barry Hoffman of Gauntlet told me "There is just one version. It was called a launch edition but also served as an ARC for reviewers" when I asked him about either the ARC or the Launch Edition. Olverts has a copy that states it's an Advance Review Copy.

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one
    Will you try to hunt down the "Uncorrected proof pages" now ?

How many King proofs is missing in your collection ? (Not introductions and anthologies)
    Would be nice to see a list

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll try to locate the "Uncorrected proof", but these things aren't very common at all.

I've been debating (with myself) putting the King proofs I'm looking for in the "Books Wanted" thread. Maybe tomorrow.

John

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Amazing. I don't think I've even seen that many proofs in person period, regardless of the author!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest proof (with King's screenplay The General):

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! You scared me for a second though. When I saw you posted something new here and in the SK proofs thread, I expected either a 11/22/63 proof or a WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE proof. That would have made me extremely jealous.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't expect to get my 11/22/63 proofs until around the end of August. I don't know if Grant will even be publishing a proof of Wind.

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one John !

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest (contains King's The House on Maple Street):

This also came with a promotional poster signed by the editor, Chris Van Allsburg. The poster is too big to fit in my scanner.

Thanks, Hannes!

John

Country
    Country Flag

You´re welcome John ! Too bad mine didn´t came with that poster

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Ive never seen that before. Very nice John! Congratulations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast