Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: jhanic proofs

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: jhanic proofs

Front cover of UK Blaze promo booklet:

Front cover of UK Cell promo booklet:

UK Colorado Kid proof (from PS Publishing):

UK Cujo proof (1000 copies printed):

UK Dark Half proof:

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Dolores Claiborne proof:

UK Dreamcatcher proof:

UK Duma Key proof (#44 0f 150):

UK Eyes of the Dragon proof:

UK Firestarter proof:

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK From a Buick 8 proof:

UK Green Mile 2 proof:

UK Hearts in Atlantis light blue proof (maybe 24 copies distributed):

UK Hearts in Atlantis royal blue proof:

UK Insomnia proof:

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK It proof:

UK Just After Sunset sampler:

UK Lisey's Story proof with slipcase (numbered to 100, mine is #078 ) :

A hand-numbered Lisey's Story proof without slipcase also exists, as does an unnumbered version. I have a copy of each. My numbered one is #185.

UK Lisey's Story unused proof dust jacket:

UK Misery proof:

Last edited by jhanic; 07-09-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You know you're making me want to start collecting UK proofs now, don't you?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Nightmares and Dreamscapes proof:

UK Skeleton Crew partial proof (contains the Introduction, Here There Be Tygers, The Monkey, The Jaunt, The Raft, Nona, Survivor Type and Gramma):

UK Uncut Stand partial proof:

UK Thinner proof:

UK Twice the Power proof (contains Needful Things and Secret Window, Secret Garden):

It's been rumored that a Twice the Power proof exists with a different story than Secret Window, but no-one that I know has ever seen this.

Except for a number of UK proofs that I haven't yet scanned (including the DT ones), that's about it for my UK proof collection. I'll be getting to the missing ones soon.

I want to emphasize that I own all the proofs I have listed. I have pictures of some of the ones I'm missing, but I'm not scanning those here.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    You know you're making me want to start collecting UK proofs now, don't you?

Sorry about that, Gretchen. You were one of the ones encouraging me to post these!

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Very impressive, John!. It takes a lot of dedication to amass what you have collected.

On the 1st one, the Uk Blaze, is that like the Sampler proof of the Just After Sunset?. Or is it more a promotional pamphlet like the Wizard and Glass pamphlet?. If it's a promo item, I want one!.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's more of the promotional pamphlet. Here's picture of the inside:

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Bag of Bones holographic proof front (the color is actually silvery, but...):

UK Bag of Bones holographic proof back:

I don't have any idea why they put the title of the book on the back of this one!

UK Bag of Bones holographic proof slipcase:

UK Bag of Bones green proof:

There is also a gray proof that I don't yet own.

John
    Last edited by jhanic; 10-10-2013 at 11:41 AM.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Christine proof:

UK Black House partial proof front (the crow is a cut-out on the front cover):

UK Black House partial proof back:

And I think that's about it for my UK proofs except for the last three DT volumes. I'll get those next.

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very very impressive John. Congratulations.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Very very impressive John. Congratulations.
    Yep. I agree. You've got some good stuff, John.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. As soon as I get the three UK DT proofs scanned, I'll be starting on the US proofs. I have a lot of those to be scanned.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And now the UK Dark Tower proofs:

DT V Wolves of the Calla proof:

DT VI Song of Susannah proof:

DT VII Dark Tower proof (#6 of 100):

DT VII Dark Tower publisher's proof letter:

And that's it for my UK Stephen King proofs.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

**makes a giant drool puddle on my keyboard**

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff John, the UK does some nice things with their proofs, I like it!
    Geoff

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

so john. i can just make my shopping list from here right?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Why not wait until I upload my US proofs?

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great UK collection, John. I look forward to seeing the domestic collection as well!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now, the US proofs.

Bachman Books proof:

Bag of Bones manuscript proof:

Bag of Bones proof:

Bag of Bones proof inscription:

Black House proof:

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Blaze manuscript proof:

Blaze proof:

Carrie proof:

Cell proof:

Christine proof:

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Cujo proof:

Danse Macabre proof:

Dark Half proof:

Dead Zone proof:

Dead Zone paperback proof:

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation proof uncorrected:

Desperation proof uncorrected copyright page:

Desperation proof corrected:

Desperation proof corrected copyright page:

Different Seasons proof: SOLD

John
    Last edited by jhanic; 12-13-2019 at 11:39 AM.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dolan's Cadillac blue proof:

Dolores Claiborne proof:

Everything's Eventual proof:

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast