Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 2 advance!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Godfather II

8 29.63%
  • The Dark Knight

7 25.93%
  • Apocalypse Now

5 18.52%
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas

7 25.93%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMOAT - Round 3, Group B

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 3, Group B

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Which one did you vote for Feev?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It was a tough choice.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

how many times did feev vote?!?

Godfather II - no question.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Nightmare Before Christmas
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

For me this came down to Coppolla versus Coppolla. Now that is tough. I never saw Dark Knight (I don't really care for superhero movies). I love The Nightmare before Christmas, but it's hard to compare it to the two Coppolla films which have meant so much to me. I went with Apocalypse Now.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Nightmare Before Christmas. It's the only one I've seen over and over and over and over and over....
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah, Laura Nighmare rocks. This was a tough bracket for me. I ended up going with Apocalypse Now.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

gee... I wonder...
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Another really tight group!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry, Feev.

I'm Italian. I almost have to vote for Godfather II. It's like a law I think.

Plus, I don't want Pacino to grab me by the face and state, "You broke my heart Servant."
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

so feev? are you going to be offering sex and free beer? it seems only equitable. . . .

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Four way tie at five votes each... wow this is a close one.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

I am rather shocked the Nightmare is ahead considering the competition.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Sorry, Feev.

I'm Italian. I almost have to vote for Godfather II. It's like a law I think.
    Almost? ...there is no almost. And yes, it's like a law, only not quite so flexible.

Spoiler:
    Remember... I'm Sicilian.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    For me this came down to Coppolla versus Coppolla. Now that is tough. I never saw Dark Knight (I don't really care for superhero movies)
    It's not a superhero movie. It's a dramatic tour de force with superheroes in it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    For me this came down to Coppolla versus Coppolla. Now that is tough. I never saw Dark Knight (I don't really care for superhero movies)
    It's not a superhero movie. It's a dramatic tour de force with superheroes in it.

...or a superhero movie.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I heart you.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

...or a superhero movie.

Well, I'd say most superhero movies aren't exactly dramatic.

Regardless of whether it's a drama, a comedy, or whatever else it might be, it's centered around a superhero. I don't get into superheroes.

I could easily say that Apocalypse Now is not a war movie, it's a dramatic tour de force with a war in it. Nonetheless, many people don't like war movies and it probably wouldn't appeal to them.

Also, however good TDK is, and it may very well be good, I doubt that even if I liked it that I would like it more than Apocalypse Now or Godfather II (or The Nightmare Before Christmas for that matter). I just don't care about superheroes.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roland is a superhero. Think about it. He lives forever, travels through space and time, hypnotizes people, loads and fires a gun faster than any normal human, and does all of this to thwart an evil super-being. You like Roland don't you?

Roland is not a movie. I said I don't like superhero movies.

Country
    Country Flag

If J.J. Abrams ever gets it together, Roland may one day be in a movie.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Damn...this one is close.
    Eeesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast