Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Gunslinger's Guns - General Discussion

Hybrid View

Gunslinger Apprentice lead dealer is on a distinguished road lead dealer's Avatar

Can't or won't?

Concider it the investment that gives back... How many "investments" can save your life? A single action revolver in a "hard caliber" will stop a prediator just as well as a polymer framed "wonder gun".

Traveler DarthHill is on a distinguished road DarthHill's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The pistol

Lead Dealer-

It's an Uberti, with a 5.5" barrel and case hardened finish. I went with .45 Long Colt. I plink with cowboy action loads, as they're low power and reloadable, but I've fired some heavier stuff through it (200-225 gr. mostly). As for the grip, I have smaller hands, and the bird's head fits perfectly in my palm. It rocks back with the recoil in a way standard grips don't. I'm very pleased with it, and it's dead on right out of the box.

Long days and pleasant nights.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lead dealer View Post
    Can't or won't?

Concider it the investment that gives back... How many "investments" can save your life? A single action revolver in a "hard caliber" will stop a prediator just as well as a polymer framed "wonder gun".
    Can't. My three-month-old son drained my bank accounts by being born six weeks early and staying in the hospital for over two weeks. I could charge one to a credit card but then I would need it to defend myself from my wife when she found out. I will have to settle for taking the shotgun I bought a few months ago out to shoot trap.

+ Reply to Thread