Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: How Do You Rank 'Salem's Lot Overall?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • I loved it - 5

31 45.59%
  • It was good - 4

23 33.82%
  • Average - 3

10 14.71%
  • Only so-so - 2

1 1.47%
  • I didnt like it - 1

0 0%
  • Never Read

3 4.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'Salem's Lot--Bracket 1 Runner-Up!

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hannah!! FOUR copies available and you haven't read it yet? Shame, shame, shame! This was the SK that got me hooked!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I finally read this one sometime in the past couple years, after finishing the DT series. I liked it, but I didn't absolutely love it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

This was the first King book I bought after reading DT (which was my first King ever).
    I think it was a letdown for me because I was on such a high from finishing DTVII...
    I did really enjoy putting this book and Wolves side-by-side at points to compare storylines, but because of when I read it, I only remember it being average - 3 from me.

With everyone's glowing reviews however, I would expect that might change on a re-read...

Traveler Roland Eld is on a distinguished road

i loved Salem's Lot it was one of the best books i have ever read (besides the Dark Tower)

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first post of this thread has been edited to indicate 'Salem's Lot's final average score, which is 4.292307692. 'Salem's Lot is the runner-up for Bracket #1, and will be advancing to Round 2 of the competition.
    Heng Dai

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2