Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2367

Thread: Little Sisters of Eluria (Revised Gunslinger)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I should have clarified my prediction.
    Two or less new books with remarques (original art) will appear before 1/01/2010.
    Both will quickly be sold.
    ...unless I get one. Then body parts would be sold sooner.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Justin Case is on a distinguished road Justin Case's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I should have clarified my prediction.
    Two or less new books with remarques (original art) will appear before 1/01/2010.
    Both will quickly be sold.
    Anyone else here think that Randall Flagg has taken on a Nostradamus-like tone?

You're freakin' me out man!

Phil

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Artist Edition arrived today. # 2929, no remarque. Congrats to all at Grant on what is a beautifully produced book.
    And thank you to Karen for all your hard work in helping get it across the Atlantic.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

I don't care who gets one at this point, I just want to see another remarque gosh darnit!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Um... no sign of Karen here in a day or so .... could there be a new Gunslinger?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

nope, just busy with orders and not much to say
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, just checking... I went back and looked and you're down to just 17 days!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

actually 15, I am being induced on April 3!! WOO HOO!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing left!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(off topic : Do you know the gender of the baby? Any name planned yet?)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Lurking

It's a boy. Gabriel Leander is his name.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's the first time i hear about Leander : where does that come from?

Well, we expect you Gabriel Leander :-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

How long after April 3rd before Robert has you back out moving boxes in the barn again? 6 weeks off?

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    It's the first time i hear about Leander : where does that come from?

Well, we expect you Gabriel Leander :-)
    Leander is my husband's Grandfather's name. It's Greek in origin and means Lion Man. Hubby's not Greek...so great grandparents must have just likes the name.

I am hoping to take a month off, can't afford much more.

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just two more weeks Karen !!!
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

My Mood
    Lurking

Don't remind me! LOL

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Our giveaway list is out in the Fund Raiser forum.

It includes a Remarqued Edition of LSoE!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Country
    Country Flag

i guess it's one more remarque than the ones originall made, no?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That, I am not sure of.

This one is listed as the "Artist Copy" and I would LOVE it if he did it just for our fund raiser

My Mood
    Gay

It's amazing.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, I got all twitterpatted when it came in on Saturday.

The Whelan's are truly wonderful people in every single way.

My Mood
    Gay

They are very generous. It's the coolest remarque. ( Honestly, as soon as I saw the crow, I thought of wiz! )

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Matt,

The remarque was done just for the fundraiser. I suggested that Michael donate a book and paint in a Ka or Eye, in typical Michael fashion he took it to a whole other level. Hated to see it leave the house.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!

I am simply blown away. Thanks for that info man, it makes it 1000x more special.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. Very generous! Thanks, Michael Whelan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast