Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 2367

Thread: Little Sisters of Eluria (Revised Gunslinger)

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

now that you mention it I would like to know too.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think perhaps I am not going to open mine. If I open them and there is no remarque, I'll be bummed out. However, if I don't open them, there will always be the chance that there is a remarque in one or both of them.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't make me drive up there!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Karen,
    The Artist Edition copies come with a descriptive flyer loose under the shrinkwrap that has the number of the book written on it. I had planned to keep this with the book but was wondering if these were printed on acid free paper. In other words, is there any potential harm to long term storing of this flyer inside the book?

It's the exact same paper the the color prints are on, so I am thinking, yeah, it's ok.

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

A word of caution....the red ink that was used to write the book# may smear.

It did so on mine under the shrinkwrap.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

No box today. I get to sleep the Golden Ticket dream one more night

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Traveler sideous is on a distinguished road sideous's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Karen, my AE arrived safe and sound today over here in the UK
    Beautiful book, thanks a lot.

Phil

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does this mean you have not opened it yet? Surely you would tell us if it was not the golden ticket eh?

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think perhaps I am not going to open mine. If I open them and there is no remarque, I'll be bummed out. However, if I don't open them, there will always be the chance that there is a remarque in one or both of them.
    Schrödinger's Remarque?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bast_imret View Post
    Schrödinger's Remarque?
    Essentially yes. My book(s) can/are be both remarqued and NOT remarqued, perhaps simultaneously. Verschränkung.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's the way I feel about it also......Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Yeah that's the way I feel about it also......Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.
    Or you could be "blessed" if you open it and there's a remarque there!

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh gosh, people !

Open these up!! Open them, darn you, open them !!!!

You could have the coolest remarque waiting for you ( and for us to see )....

.... I got another AE for my birthday. No remarque, but to be honest, I was so thrilled that my girlfriend got it for me, I couldn't have been happier.

I have two now - I've opened both and they look be-u-tee-ful on my bookshelf !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! I was hoping that I would sign on this morning and see that someone had found a awesome remarque. Hopefully we will see something soon...

Life is a garden...dig it!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I know...The more I think of the sample here, which is just a few dozen people owning no more than 50? 75? Maybe 100 AEs?, is so tiny that we're not even denting the percentage...I keep waiting, but Karen's #2121 might be the only one we see for a looong time...but it's good though; it would be no fun if they all showed up...

Maybe a Grant customer who doesn't post here will open one, see it and wonder what it is, contact Karen to ask about it, and she can direct them here...so maybe we'll see them eventually...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm hoping for my box to show up today. Just maybe.....JUST MAYBE, I'll have one.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Karen, may I ask how many copies have been sold so far, if it is not a confidential information?

Did anyone contact Grant back to let them know they were extremely happy coz found a remarque?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've not seen any on eBay either.

Audrey and Michael are just back from 2 weeks out west. I dropped them a note telling them that of about 100 AE copies that we know of, not a single remarque (exclusive of Karen and Robert). I said granted it is a small sample size, but I am still surprised. She just ordered 25 copies herself so she said she'll see if any of hers have a remarque.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

She ordered 25??? She didn't talk to me....maybe just Robert.

I have no idea how many have sold. Robert told me at one point what the count was, but I suffer from CRS so, it's gone now.

Noone has contacted us wondering what a drawing might be. Sorry.

Anything else?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

I still haven't gotten my AE yet.
    Hopefully soon.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can I get a free copy? ^^
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Lurking

nope

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I've not seen any on eBay either.

Audrey and Michael are just back from 2 weeks out west. I dropped them a note telling them that of about 100 AE copies that we know of, not a single remarque (exclusive of Karen and Robert). I said granted it is a small sample size, but I am still surprised. She just ordered 25 copies herself so she said she'll see if any of hers have a remarque.
    Hmmmm, could these 25 be involved in the "Blowtorch" project? Bob? Any insight?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to everyone who has received their books so far, and double congrats to the very few who have books with sketchy-doodles. I noticed today that weathervane has one with a sketchy-doodle listed on eBay.

Thanks for the answer on that AE flyer paper, Karen. Like Rick mentioned, the red ink on mine smeared under the shrinkwrap as well. No worries though.

Open your damn books already, Jerome.

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

I got my book today!! No remarque though...but that is fine by me!
    It was #2579.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast