Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2367

Thread: Little Sisters of Eluria (Revised Gunslinger)

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my Deluxe AE #552 today. It's a beautiful book. Well worth the wait.

Since I ordered my regular AE seperately they weren't shipped together. I'll let you guys know if there is a remarque when I receive it.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

funky and lop - Congratulations!

lop - my fingers are crossed that you'll get a cool remarque...

... I am confident at least one of us is going to get a glorious remarque in an AE !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Thanks turtlex!

Quick question. Did anyone put a brodart cover on there's yet? I am wondering if I put a cover on it if it will still fit in the case?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I did...and it does.

It is snug....but not bad.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen-

Has Robert located my other number yet??????

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I did...and it does.

It is snug....but not bad.
    Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    funky and lop - Congratulations!

lop - my fingers are crossed that you'll get a cool remarque...

... I am confident at least one of us is going to get a glorious remarque in an AE !!!
    Thanks!

With my luck, I seriously doubt it will be me. But at least I'll be getting a wonderful book to add to my collection.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

David, it's on a pallet behind another pallet and buried. So, at some point you will get it, I promise!!! I will try to get him to look for it this week, considering you already paid for it.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Merci beacoup

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    nope
    (was a joke he ^^ )

wiz : "merci beaucoup" ;-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I already posted this in the New Pride and Joy, but I just got my copies today, WOOHOO!!!

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats batsker. I was so hoping mine would be in the mail today. Maybe tomorrow is my day.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

batsker - So very cool !! Congrats !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just looking through one of these, and I would like to say Bravo to Michael Whelan and all the folks at Grant. You've done an outstanding job, that has exceeded my expectations(which were pretty high, believe me). Congrats Karen, to you and all your coworkers.

-Steve

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by batsker View Post
    Just looking through one of these, and I would like to say Bravo to Michael Whelan and all the folks at Grant. You've done an outstanding job, that has exceeded my expectations(which were pretty high, believe me). Congrats Karen, to you and all your coworkers.

-Steve
    Send her some Junior Mints...she likes those.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    nope
    (was a joke he ^^ )

wiz : "merci beaucoup" ;-)
    My bad, tryin' to be cute and end up lookin' stupid

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bet i was the only one to catch that mistake ;-)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

Got mine..very nice book. But, no dice on the remarque.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As mentioned earlier, we here have purchased a VERY small sampling of the 4,000 books-I would guess for those who have posted ~<100 total. IF the chances were 1/100 we might see one-as we have with nerak.
    If we here had (to this point) purchased 2,000, I would hope (but odds are only odds), to see 10-15.
    That's it.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got one of my S/Ls and an AE today - no sketchy doodle, but beautiful books! I had already sold this copy to a member on these boards, so I'll have to wait for my other copy to show up to drool over the S/L!

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another day has come and gone without any gifts in the mail. Maybe tomorrow, maybe.

Gunslinger Apprentice Glass is on a distinguished road Glass's Avatar

I got mine today. #561. No remarque or doodle. But that's okay. I'll have it done in the future at a convention somewhere.
    Order The Talisman: The Road of Trials comic book set signed by Robin Furth and Tony Shasteen at The Signed Page!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any updates on the foreign orders? I can't waaaait!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I took my AE out of it slipcase and found it a bit snug.
    The slipcase had left indention's on the dust jacket itself.
    Anyone else notice this on theirs?
    No remarque either sorry to say.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...that is the problem with slipcases...they tend to rub the book and DJ when going in and out.

My copy of The Gunslinger (1982 1st ed) had a mint (and I mean brand new...perfect) DJ on it, and after a few times in and out of the Grant DT123 slipcase, I noticed a small chip in the DJ.

I was able to get a Brodart protector on my LSOE...maybe you can too.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 95 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 ... LastLast