Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2367

Thread: Little Sisters of Eluria (Revised Gunslinger)

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

I finally got around to ordering my AE just a few minutes ago. I've been waiting to order it to let the dust settle down a bit. Hopefully I won't have to wait that long to get it.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

who are you and what do you want?????
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    who are you and what do you want?????
    A book

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

NO! Muah ha ha ha ha I've got the power!!! j/k

Gretchen, Tippy, Terry and Jerome, your's all shipped today!!!

David, yours, well, it missed UPS, you will have to wait til Monday for it to go. SORRY
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Well I just got my www form submission. Is it coming UPS or by regular mail?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

David, yours, well, it missed UPS, you will have to wait til Monday for it to go. SORRY
    WooHoo! Thank you Karen!

I knew something good would happen today!

David, don't fret...even though yours are not going out until Monday, you will get your order before I do, as I am on the other side of the country.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope I get mine by the end of the week.

John

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by funky dredd View Post
    pack mule

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellente!! Guess I need to check that credit card account again!

ETA: Charge showed up today - it all timed together!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by funky dredd View Post
    pack mule
    Thanks Karen.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

NO! Muah ha ha ha ha I've got the power!!! j/k

yabba dabba doooo!

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Karen I hope you were able to find the AE number I asked you about in the e-mail.
    I hope I didn't wait too late about taking that shower
    Thank you for looking for me.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Media mail is not always SLOOOW....
    I recieved my Ltd and my Artist Edition this morning which Karen claimed were sent last weekend or early this week. Not bad...
    NH to Florida in a week or less.
    Glad I was here to sign for them.... VERY NICE!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Media mail is not always SLOOOW....
    I recieved my Ltd and my Artist Edition this morning which Karen claimed were sent last weekend or early this week. Not bad...
    NH to Florida in a week or less.
    Glad I was here to sign for them.... VERY NICE!
    Yeah, I got my artist and limited 2 days ago... in San Diego!!

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Received my AE and S/L today! Woohoo!

I've got matching 'Ka' symbols in both books....for now

Actually, I will most likely ask Michael to do a younger Roland remarque in my Dark Tower: Gunslinger S/L as opposed to touching the LSOE. Or maybe both when he gets time

Thanks to Karen and Robert!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PlayPhish View Post

Some people have all the luck! Congratulations!

I'm still waiting on mine.

John

My Mood
    Lurking

Actually, I will most likely ask Michael to do a younger Roland remarque in my Dark Tower: Gunslinger S/L as opposed to touching the LSOE. Or maybe both when he gets time

Thanks to Karen and Robert!
    I'm thinking of sending him my King signed AE for him to sign and mayhap doodle!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen, that would be a GREAT idea--but instead of asking for a doodle, ask for a remarque! The worst he could say would be no!

John

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Ask for just a doodle...when the book is in front of him, and he knows who it's for...I think it would turn out pretty well...haha...

My Mood
    Lurking

I want an Oy...I love Oy

Phish, but a bug in his ear, when he gets back that is, isn't he away right now?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen-

Thanks. Out on Monday...good deal!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Gunslinger Apprentice PlayPhish is on a distinguished road PlayPhish's Avatar

Yep Karen, Michael and Audrey are out in LA...then off to Arizona then New Mexico. They will be back on the 17th; I'm holding down the fort. I guess that means PARTY here! I'm selling all art at a special discount, come one, come all.
    j/k

Will drop an Oy for you when I see Michael.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep Karen, Michael and Audrey are out in LA...then off to Arizona then New Mexico. They will be back on the 17th; I'm holding down the fort. I guess that means PARTY here! I'm selling all art at a special discount, come one, come all.
    j/k

Will drop an Oy for you when I see Michael.
    Where will they be in New Mexico? I remember Audrey telling me they were maybe doing some work with a gallery in Santa Fe, if its Sante Fe can you say what gallery and when? Dave

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

... Gretchen, Tippy, Terry and Jerome, yours all shipped today!!! ...
    But... but... what about mine?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam weathervane7 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Out of curiosity I looked for the definition of Remarque due to the discussion about Doodles & Remarques. Here's what I found.

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Remarque+pr...2Fglossary.htm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 95 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 ... LastLast