Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Sisters of Eluria (Revised Gunslinger)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Don't I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Here lemmings
    Here Lemmings!!

HERE LEMMINGS!!!!!!!!!!

I am posting again!!!!
    You evil woman. LOL

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

but it is soooooooo much fun to watch the lemmings come running!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

(she's teeeeeeasing )

and i bet that she's teasing a lot because the time will come soon that she wont be able to do it anymore
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you know the story of the kid and the wolf?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, you mean the story when the kid tempts the wolf and the wolf eats Karen? Yeah, it's a classic bedtime story.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This site has many many magazine covers, including what you want, however the images are only ~63x92 pixels.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome and Terry!!
    Much appreciated!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Lurking

WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF WOLF

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

waits. waits, waits, waits so more, waits, waits, waits

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Lurking

good man, David! At least someone has patience!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

jk Nerak
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Karen, I hate to be the one to do this ....

But.....

Any news?

My Mood
    Lurking

Yeah, I am still here and still not telling......

I am hoping that we are getting closer to when I can actually tell you. Cause it's killing me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

alright, it's not killing me, I enjoy it, but I had to try to sound sympathetic!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

More information in four to six weeks Grant Books?

Today we cross the eight week mark.

At this point, I am actually more interested in the reason for the delay than I am in the actual information itself.

And Karen, before you , in no way was my bitching directed toward you in any way.

Just venting.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Lurking

I know I know. I am not having any fun either.

I wish he would make the damn announcement already!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe he wants to sychronize the announcement with the TDT.com get-together in Vegas in a couple weeks. In fact, maybe he's going to join us there and make the announcement from Jerome's room Friday evening.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Maybe he wants to sychronize the announcement with the TDT.com get-together in Vegas in a couple weeks. In fact, maybe he's going to join us there and make the announcement from Jerome's room Friday evening.
    Now you have let the cat out of the bag Patrick, better not mention that all attending get a free copy

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Now you have let the cat out of the bag Patrick, better not mention that all attending get a free copy
    ... was that the signed/numbered or the lettered edition? I keep forgetting which one Karen told us as I deleted that confidential email.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    ... was that the signed/numbered or the lettered edition? I keep forgetting which one Karen told us as I deleted that confidential email.
    I remember it well, Karen specifically said it was the lettered we would be getting

My Mood
    Lurking

And they will all be letter S (for SUCKA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

They will all be lettered with the letters
    G R A N T
    on the spine.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

at both of you, but Dave and I know the truth.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

waiting....waiting....wait.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast