Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your Number?-Want list for specific S/L #'s

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for #113 and since stkmw02 asked first she gets first dibs on #36 but if she passes let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Going through my collection I discovered that I have 2 copies each of
    The Waste Lands Portfolio S/L #286 & #420
    The Stand Portfolio S/L #19 & #20

I only need one of each so I'm willing to trade for one of each.

Also, isn't #19 kind of a cool number?
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My #'s are all over the place right now, but using the most recent DT, I'm going to put #180 out there as my desired number.

Thanks for running this posting, I think it's a great idea!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for #444 or PC
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

You can finally take me off the list for DT2. I received it today!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Congrats Becca! How did you find it?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Neva, a true congrats. I have not heard of anyone accomplishing that yet. You must be thrilled great stuff!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Congrats Becca! How did you find it?
    Rick (Tippy4) was enquiring to Abebooks listings and someone had it. It wasn't even that far from me - over in NJ.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to hear. Congratulations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Becca!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for PS Christine #102.

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for The Gunslinger #430 and The Drawing of the Three #430. I have The Wastelands through to Keyhole #430, so I would like to complete the set if possible. About 10 years ago I found the gentleman with The Gunslinger, but he wasn't willing to sell it at the time unless he could find another one first. That was when Grant maintained a Want List. I have a matching set, and I don't need two, so if I can complete the set, I will offer it for sale at a very reasonable price because I got them all directly from Grant on publication. I hope you can help.

Thank you.
    Gerald

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    I am looking for The Gunslinger #430 and The Drawing of the Three #430. I have The Wastelands through to Keyhole #430, so I would like to complete the set if possible. About 10 years ago I found the gentleman with The Gunslinger, but he wasn't willing to sell it at the time unless he could find another one first. That was when Grant maintained a Want List. I have a matching set, and I don't need two, so if I can complete the set, I will offer it for sale at a very reasonable price because I got them all directly from Grant on publication. I hope you can help.

Thank you.
    Gerald
    Good luck Gerald!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Thank you.
    Gerald
    Good luck Gerald!!!
    Thank you Kris. Glad you had a good time at the signing. You had a close encounter with the car getting lost. The next time it happens, just remember that inside the Matrix, distance and time are all an illusion. You can fly through the air by willing it. Go on, try it!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.
    Gerald
    Good luck Gerald!!!
    Thank you Kris. Glad you had a good time at the signing. You had a close encounter with the car getting lost. The next time it happens, just remember that inside the Matrix, distance and time are all an illusion. You can fly through the air by willing it. Go on, try it!
    Agreed brother.. but alas... I wasn't pluggin this time. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris came into the event in a BIG hurry! The best part is he made it and all turned out well!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.
    Gerald
    Sounds like you are saying you have a Gunslinger and DT2 that are not #430.....what numbers are they?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Agreed brother.. but alas... I wasn't pluggin this time. lol
    Understood. As long as you followed the white rabbit, you'll find what you were searching for, and you did.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish they were #277....

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Sounds like you are saying you have a Gunslinger and DT2 that are not #430.....what numbers are they?
    Hi. Sorry for the confusion. No, this set starts at The Wastelands #430 and continues to the end. I don't have a numbered Gunslinger or Drawing of the Three to complement this set, hence the reason I'm looking to complete it if possible. I do have a spare Gunslinger, Drawing and Wastelands, but they are lettered and artist's copies. I'm not going to match them with this set, as they are different designations, and would be better suited as stand-alone items in my opinion. The matching set I was referring to was #37, which is complete. I am not looking to sell that one.
    Gerald

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Since we've got a few threads, I'll just update that for Dark Tower I'm trying for #180. For general other books, or if the right DT situation came along, I have a couple #95's (anyone have the #95 Doctor Sleep that they'd swap for my #749?) and a few less #7's (how about Christine & Pet Sematary #7?).

For single numbers I've got DT7 #1482, TWTTK UK #52, Christine-PS #394, Pet Sematary-PS #239, Doctor Sleep-CD #749 (Anyone HAVE #95 that they would swap?), Fangoria Cover To Cover #J.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Interested in #176 in both King and Richard Matheson if anyone has those as well

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump. As noted in another thread, the new Grants Books webpage no longer shows the list of book numbers wanted.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have PS Publishing:
    Pet Semetary #260
    Carrie #260
    Thinner #260
    Skeleton Crew #260
    Christine #462 - no slipcase

Looking to trade or sell
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for either #473 or #521 to trade out for my PS Thinner and Skeleton Crew variants.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast