Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Cyber "Costumes" for Halloween

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS: I was very pleased to wake up today and see that I was still Evey. for whoever kept it like this.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

It's been fun trying to guess who is who. I think I've figured it all out by now.

I'm such a dork I even modified mine to a post-Halloween version of the Charlie Brown combo even if it's just for a day and a half.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

So I'm guessing the disguises are staying on all week-end??

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, I don't think so. I figure probably until the end of the day.

Aaron has not had a chance to come on but the different names are making it hard for people to figure out some weekly stuff done on the site.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh...well, fun's fun and done's done, I suppose.

It was a cool idea for the holiday. Thanks again to whomever came up with it.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i'm still not me!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

and then we can look back and laugh, or forget about it, look back and say "who the fuck is cevsg?!"

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

**Aaron posting**

I'll go ahead and let these stay until the end of today, and will change everyone back tomorrow. We won't be making any further changes, though. So if you didn't get it in before this, then you'll have to wait until next time.

I'm really glad that everyone had a good time with this. I thought it would be a fun way to shake things up a little bit.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

well we should get a list of the names anyways. and use them for a game.
    you know what? this was so fun, the next gathering should be on Halloween. everyone meets masked, just so we can "UNMASK! UNMASK!"
    at the end of a big party

Ink Heart Jackie is on a distinguished road Jackie's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw i missed out on it...

For me I would have just had Miss Krueger since thats what I was for Halloween
    incase you were all wondering....

The words written upon this paper, are none compared to the words written upon my heart

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn... with all the name changes...how will Satan ever find me again?
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty sure he's got you on speed-dial, Jon.

YouTube

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was so fucking COOL!!!! Like I said after the first time I had sex, I wanna do that again.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am glad that everyone had a great time doing this!

We will definitely do it again in the future.

I'll leave the thread open until tomorrow, and then we will go ahead and move it to the clearing. Thanks to everyone who participated.
    Heng Dai

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

oh damn. i'm me again.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the bear felt very good as Paddington

(though, of course, he is Paddington)

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Excellent idea Aaron! That was a lot of fun.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I may have taken off my mask, but I think I'll keep the rest of the outfit on for a little while.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5