Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber "Costumes" for Halloween

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

:tp: Cyber "Costumes" for Halloween

Howdy everyone!

To celebrate the holiday, we will be allowing members to do a one time member name change just for Halloween. We figure that since you can't really "dress up" in the online medium that you can at least pose as someone for the day, and change your av and sig if you choose.

You can change your name to anything within the parameters laid out below, and it will be changed back for you after the holiday.

The rules are that you cannot choose the name of another existing member of the site, or any of the other member names that are restricted from use, such as "Stephen King". The rules concerning vulgarity in member names remain in place, as usual.

Post your name change requests in this thread and we will make the changes. Please note that if you have to log in after the change has been made that you will have to use the new username. Your personal password will be unaffected, of course.

Mod/Admins Message
    Staff members who change their name will still have blue, green, or purple names, 
    in the case that you should need to message us about site issues.

Heng Dai

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll be Kal-El

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Werewoofer please! *runs in circles excitedly* Or WereWoofer if you guys think that looks better.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

PsychoCrash, please. Don't ask

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

cevsg please!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

ACK! I forgot to say "Thank you very much!" so thank you very much.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Reaper if it do ya fine.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I'll pose as Dream for a day, to match my new theme. Thanks! Fun idea!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

You all look so cute all dressed up.

Laura, I love the new sig/av combo.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Awesome. Thanks, Hannah!
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

V please
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

done!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    done!
    *KISS*
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh merde, now the bear is lost.........

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yaaaaayyyy!

Mayhem and confusion.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be Cthulu, please and thank you!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Okay - this thread needs to be pinned up high on the unread list or something... I completely got freaked out reading other posts and wondering what the heck happened?!?!?!

Happy Halloween!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That just adds to the fun of it. You can guess who people are before you find the thread. I had the same issue this morning. I could pin it, but I like the chaos. If there is an overwhelming amount of desire to pin it I will, but I think it's fun.

If you rescue me

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    That just adds to the fun of it. You can guess who people are before you find the thread. I had the same issue this morning. I could pin it, but I like the chaos. If there is an overwhelming amount of desire to pin it I will, but I think it's fun.

I was actually kind of kidding about pinning it.

Oh figuring it out was fun, after the terror of having thought someone kidnapped my favorite site and stole all my friends!!!!

It was a real Orson Wells War of the Worlds moment for a second there!!!

I'm sure we'll have fun with it.

I remain, today and always, turtlex.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

I was actually kind of kidding about pinning it.

Oh figuring it out was fun, after the terror of having thought someone kidnapped my favorite site and stole all my friends!!!!

It was a real Orson Wells War of the Worlds moment for a second there!!!

I'm sure we'll have fun with it.

I remain, today and always, turtlex.
    You want terrifying? Once upon a time on another site a bunch of people for Halloween decided to masquerade as all the most well known troublemakers from the old .net site.

If you rescue me

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I'm with Brice on this. I am basking in the chaos. It's fun trying to figure out who's who.

Please change me to C. Brown

Thanks! This was a cool idea.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cthulu loves chaos!

and he loves you too.

Spoiler:
    ...for lunch.

If you rescue me

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh oh....Pamela Anderson! And I want everyone to come play with my boobs! (especially Matt's wife)

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ohhhh... i see... well since i've been forbidden to change my Dexter theme until after Halloween... change mine to DarkDefender..

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I'd like to be Bloody Mary for the day!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast